Amazon prime now

button409

Mouseketeer
Hi all, want to order a few things on amazon prime now when we arrive. I have amazon prime in the U.K. will this account work in the US? Or do we need to have a US billing address? Was planning on ordering from the airport but don’t want to get there to find that we can’t order. Many thanks

Hi all, want to order a few things on amazon prime now when we arrive. I have amazon prime in the U.K. will this account work in the US? Or do we need to have a US billing address? Was planning on ordering from the airport but don’t want to get there to find that we can’t order. Many thanks
I don't know for sure about Amazon Prime now, but 2 years ago I forgot the charging cable for my smart watch and I ordered it from Amazon. My UK Prime membership wasn't valid in the US but I was able to start the free one month US membership, using my UK billing address. If you've never had a US account my guess is that you should be able to do the same for Prime Now.

We are Amazon Prime UK members and we had to start a free trial to use Amazon Prime Now in the US in September. I signed up for the free trial at the airport while we were waiting for our flight and the order was at Bell Services when we arrived at our resort. I used our UK address for billing and the resort address for delivery. Bell Services then delivered our order to the room for a $6 charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter