Amber + Matt May 17 2014

HarkiQuinn

Mouseketeer
Hey all! I don't know how much planning will actually be happening in this thread, but I wanted to share my wedding with the rest of you!

So Matt and I have been dating since 2009, he proposed on November 30, 2012 and I have been procrastinating ever since then (I mean, I bought bridal magazines and binders...and then promptly forgot about them. Haha).

The proposal (video)

Now it's crunch time and everything is serious!
So about four months after my engagement, I got my dress. And I LOVE IT! It was the LAST dress (because it was being discounted) and the last one was in my size. Tell me that's not fate! I'm nervous to see how it fits since I haven't seen it in over a year. Now Matt and I are on a MAJOR budget so our wedding is a lot of DIY and cutesy things. But I'm sure that our personality will shine through. I'm still trying to find a way to add hidden mickeys. ;)

483538_10152308257295384_1647054307_n1_zpsc2d77509.jpg

I bought shoes a couple months ago. And boy do my parents laugh and tease me about them. I love them because I can wear them after the wedding but they keep saying that I should have white. And we had a big argument because they claim that they're purple. ....they're blue right? :confused3

WP_20140408_004_zps289089a5.jpg

So decorations are all about done. I'll post pictures of the center pieces once Matthew finishes putting the flowers together (he promised to do them like two months ago!) But I want to show my cute little frames! I bought a bunch of frames from Michaels (2 bucks each) and put love quotes inside of them. A couple are Disney quotes. We're going to put the "and they lived happily ever after" one on the Head Table.

WP_20140408_007_zpsded5f6d7.jpg

Less than forty days to go! I hope that I make it through this (alive). Both Matthew and I agree that we are more excited for our Disneymoon at this point rather that the wedding. Haha. So much stress for like 8 hours!

Any other spring brides?

Amber!! I'm May 17, 2014 too! Small world :) I was hoping I'd stumble across one of the other brides getting married there the same day as us. What are your times/venues? I can't believe our weddings are getting so close! Looking forward to following along your planning with you! :)

Wedding Twin! We're getting married in Chicago (our fam would never forgive us if they had to buy plane tickets to Disney) but next day we are on a plane to Disney! Woohoo! Are you getting married at the Dis and honeymooning as well???

PS 33 more days! GAH!

Yes we are! Our families are so all over that it would be a destination wedding regardless of where we had it, so why not the Happiest Place on Earth? :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter