American-style Breakfast?

hmrgang

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where one can get some cooked eggs (not hard-boiled) for breakfast at TDR? Thanks

Scrambled eggs are a standard item on hotel breakfast buffets. The photo below was posted by the "Honorable Rat" review of Chef Mickey's at the Ambassador - http://www.honorablerat.com/food-review/2015/6/5/character-breakfast-at-chef-mickey - the website being an excellent source of information for all things TDR-related.

We didn't stay at any TDL resorts, but at both hotels we did stay at while in Japan, we had complimentary breakfasts daily, with both Japanese foods and American foods. On the American food side, there was always scrambled eggs. However, just a warning. The scrambled eggs in Japan were "creamier" and kind of runny. Not really the way I like my scrambled eggs. If you like them that way, then you'll be fine. At TDL, we ate at Grandma Sara's Kitchen, and scrambled eggs were included in my special set for lunch. It was prepared the same way, soft, creamy, runny.

Oceano's at Miracosta had a breakfast buffet. The scrambled eggs had a pretty runny consistency. Bacon is served 2 ways: super dry-n-crispy, and almost raw. It was also very expensive for what it was.

We started the trip being pretty adventurous with our food, but soon hunger overtook us. Most of the sit down restaurants are along the lines of fine-dining. We had a wonderful meal at the Canelleto, but when you're burning 2000 calories a day sometimes you need some quantity with your quality.

Our go-to place became the Sail Away Buffet at DisneySea. There was always a few dishes that each person found that satisfied them.

We loved our trip to Tokyo dearly, but we did leave hungry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter