Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy

I have just spent hours looking through your threads at all your amazing designs they are fantastic!

We are off to orlando in early August and i was wondering if you would possibly be able to make up some DISigns for me. (Well for my children!)

Would it be possible to get a dinning plan tracker done? we are staying 14 nights on the deluxe dining plan for 2 a and 1 c personalised with The Croft Family

I love your seaworld journal pages - do you still create things like this? i would love some for the places we are visiting on our trip so my daughter can write about her trip - We are visiting Busch Gardens Clearwater Beach (little toot) Crayola factory and the universal parks (plus Aquatica )

I understand you are so busy so may not be able to fill these requests

thanks in advance

Hi Amy! I hope all is well. I am in charge of the decorations for my cousin's baby shower which is in less than a month. She is having a boy and the theme is jungle animals. I saw a cute design you made back in June of 2012 and am hoping you still have it or something similar. I would like the same round design for cupcake toppers and a rectangular one that I can use for food labels. If you can make two different coordinating designs that would be amazing! Also, could you please do a jungle animal name fill for MATEO. Thanks a bunch.
Melissa

I forgot to add that you can add on any of the designs, any of the following:

1.Jessie's Baby Shower
June 10, 2017
2. It's a jungle out there!
3. Welcome Baby Rufino
4. King of the Jungle!

Here are your requested designs...

jungle_cupcaketopperjungle_zpsdavbjxkc.jpg

king_cupcaketopperjungle_zpspibgosas.jpg

jessie_cupcaketopperjungle_zpsnrtxp1jo.jpg

rufino_jungleinvite2_zpsbj1w1cbw.jpg

foodlabel_junglesafariboy_zpsbyz8jvku.jpg

mateo_junglesafarifill_zps3mn4cbyt.jpg

Hi Amy

I have just spent hours looking through your threads at all your amazing designs they are fantastic!

We are off to orlando in early August and i was wondering if you would possibly be able to make up some DISigns for me. (Well for my children!)

Would it be possible to get a dinning plan tracker done? we are staying 14 nights on the deluxe dining plan for 2 a and 1 c personalised with The Croft Family

I love your seaworld journal pages - do you still create things like this? i would love some for the places we are visiting on our trip so my daughter can write about her trip - We are visiting Busch Gardens Clearwater Beach (little toot) Crayola factory and the universal parks (plus Aquatica )

I understand you are so busy so may not be able to fill these requests

thanks in advance

I had some of these done already... I did the beach one and wasn't sure what the "little toot" was, but after making it, saw it was a boat. If you want me to re-do that one, let me know.

croft_dining_zpsuyvheshk.jpg

journal_busch_gardens2_zpslqkhiqij.jpg

journal_crayolafactory_zpscd8cosqz.jpg

journal_aqautica_zpswvezpwly.jpg

clearwater_journalbeach_zpsur5pob9q.jpg

universal_islands_journal2_zpsxoiwebhr.jpg

universalstudios_journalpage_zpsavwo8uhr.jpg

Wow Amy! It all looks absolutely fantastic! You never cease to amaze me. Thanks a million!

You are very welcome! I am so glad you like the way they turned out.

Thanks so much Amy! He loved the logo as his name! We used it throughout his party yesterday and will use it for the thank you notes!
Many thanks again!!!

I am so glad he liked that one. I really liked that one as well! You are both very welcome!

Hi Amy :) You have adorable designs! Thank you for doing them! I was wondering if I could get two name fills for the names "Nemo" and "Charlie" - we just adopted two orange and white brother kittens and wanted to print out the names to put by their dishes. If you have the ability to do something with cartoon kittens/cats that would be amazing. If not, anything is fine :) Thanks again!

Hi Amy :) You have adorable designs! Thank you for doing them! I was wondering if I could get two name fills for the names "Nemo" and "Charlie" - we just adopted two orange and white brother kittens and wanted to print out the names to put by their dishes. If you have the ability to do something with cartoon kittens/cats that would be amazing. If not, anything is fine :) Thanks again!

Here are your requested designs... Congrats on the new kitties!

nemo_catcartoonfill_zpsiejyptct.jpg

charlie_catcartoonfill_zpsvlnsy2mc.jpg

Hi Amy,

I love your designs. I am in no rush and would love to request a cover for a Doodle book. My Daughter's name is Lily and I would love a Ocean theme
Something like this but with a Ocean them would be great. I'm not picky. The book is sized 5.5 inches x 6 inches. [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Maybe something with a Fish, Turtle, Dolphin, or star fish. Some included just as examples. But, If that's too hard. Copying the "Rachel" design would be fine if you can do that. Can it say? Lily's Art

Attachments

• 9fa68226ab689f41fd029b5ddc114cf9.jpg
    9fa68226ab689f41fd029b5ddc114cf9.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 6767052-Cute-Fish-Doodle-Sketch-Illustration-Stock-Vector.jpg
    6767052-Cute-Fish-Doodle-Sketch-Illustration-Stock-Vector.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 8613d62f6765d4aeb2a36dbc8ee5b455.jpg
    8613d62f6765d4aeb2a36dbc8ee5b455.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 3
  • c4d91d67cd3f166364201e6a35e05abf.jpg
    c4d91d67cd3f166364201e6a35e05abf.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 3
Amy would you do 2 cruise ship door signs for me:
Liberty Of The Seas
Date of Departure: 20-Aug-2017
Sign #1 Janet and Harry
Sign #2 Elissa and Michael

Any design is great!
Thank you!

Hi Amy,

I love your designs. I am in no rush and would love to request a cover for a Doodle book. My Daughter's name is Lily and I would love a Ocean theme
Something like this but with a Ocean them would be great. I'm not picky. The book is sized 5.5 inches x 6 inches. [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Maybe something with a Fish, Turtle, Dolphin, or star fish. Some included just as examples. But, If that's too hard. Copying the "Rachel" design would be fine if you can do that. Can it say? Lily's Art

I worked on this for you - I hope you like the way it turned out...

lily_oceancoloringcover_zpsakwwt14b.jpg

Good afternoon, Amy my boy is turning 5 and i'm throwing him a pokemon themed party, is there any way you can do his name with pokemon in it and any other things.. that i could use for his birthday I would truly appreciate it! thank you, thank you!!!

Good afternoon, Amy my boy is turning 5 and i'm throwing him a pokemon themed party, is there any way you can do his name with pokemon in it and any other things.. that i could use for his birthday I would truly appreciate it! thank you, thank you!!!

I would be glad to do a name fill for your son, but I need his name to do so. Also, if you want any other items, please let me know which ones you would like. I would hate to make something that you have no use for.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!