An awesome, great pool/slide resort to stay @ near SeaWorld/USF w/no dogs allowed?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
I really would love to stay at the new ROyal Pacific but fear it tremendously since I have a very bad allergy to dogs.
Any other great resorts nearby?
Thanks!

They just opened a brand new Crowne Plaza Resort on Universal Blvd., 7800 Universal Blvd. to be exact, yesterday. Rates look decent at around $99 a night and just minutes from US/IOA. I think they may offer a breakfast buffet also. The phone number directly is 407-355-0550. We are looking in to staying here for a night in August. We have stayed at the Crowne Plaza on International Drive several times and it is top shelf accommodations in my opinion. Good Luck!

RobinLyn :D

I clicked on the link, and was promptly told that I was not authorized to view the page.

HELP!!!!

:( :( :( :(

I was looking for this info too so I went to the web site recommended. I wanted to compare so I went to crowneplaza.com They guarantee to have the lowest rates and if you can find a web site that offers a better deal they'll match it and take off an additional 10%.

So I booked a room on their web site for $89 a night. I called the number and reported the better deal on hotelkingdom.com. Once they verified the rate, they were able to offer me the room for $62.19 a night. Hope this can help someone else!

Brenda

Jsut thought I'd mention that there are no timeshare resorts in the area which permit dogs, to my knowledge. We've searched, to see if we could take our poodle, but were unsuccessful. So if you are not able to secure a room at a hotel with this assurance, try renting a studio villa (hotel room with mini-kitchenette) at one of the many nice timeshare resorts. :) Hotel Kingdom does sometimes offer these in their rental listings.

All Loews hotels allow dogs, but they are restricted to specific rooms and certain areas of the hotel. The staff should be able to accomodate a request for a pet free room if you request it at the time of booking. The Hard Rock Hotel is a great hotel with a slide. You should call the hotel before you arrive to reconfirm the request.

Originally posted by JC Butterfly
I was looking for this info too so I went to the web site recommended. I wanted to compare so I went to crowneplaza.com They guarantee to have the lowest rates and if you can find a web site that offers a better deal they'll match it and take off an additional 10%.

So I booked a room on their web site for $89 a night. I called the number and reported the better deal on hotelkingdom.com. Once they verified the rate, they were able to offer me the room for $62.19 a night. Hope this can help someone else!

Brenda

Good deal, Brenda! Please let us know how you liked the Crowne Plaza. It looked great from the outside when I was down last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter