An "I Miss You" PTR!! Summer/Fall/Winter 2020??- 2 DAYS AWAY- Updated 8/25!

Hi Liesa! So good to see you here :) It was so awesome getting to know you in May and spending time together!! I think I'll do an apartment tour once everything is decorated; right now, it's a bit in disarray and I currently have my box spring standing up in my living room :laughing: Thanks so much for the kind words <3
YAY!! I'll look forward to it! When I moved out to my apt it took forever to get it the way I liked it. It took quite a while to decorate it and arrange the furniture, etc... You'll get there. Be patient with yourself and it'll all come together and reflect your unique personality. :hug:

Mini- TRs Galore!

Hi friends! Thank you so much for following along and all of your kind responses :love2: I’m having so much fun writing again!!

Also, every time I look at my PTR title, I immediately think of this song. Anyone else?

Since I don’t have any trips officially planned, I thought that it would be fun to do “mini trip reports” for all of the Disney vacations I took this past year!

Usually, my trip report writing style is very in-depth and moment-by-moment. I like to write about all of the little ins and outs, inside jokes, and happenings of vacations. But, since I have A LOT to catch you guys up on, I thought I’d just do a broader overview of every day of each of my trips this year! That way, you guys still get some information and I can share all of my photos, but I don’t need to spend hours and hours writing ::yes::

I’ll code each of my trips this year by color :) It only makes sense to start with…

Trip #1- May 1-7, 2019. An EPIC DisBoards girl’s trip!! (green because it’s the official DIS color!)

Trip #1, Day 1- May 1st, 2019

You guys. I was literally so excited for this that I was jumping out of my skin. We had all been planning this trip since July, and I had a massive spreadsheet of all of our plans! I couldn’t even tell which day that I was looking forward to the most, because every single day we had something amazing planned! I hadn’t been to WDW since June 2018, so I was itching to return.

Even though I was excited, I was sooo nervous as well. I had flown by myself plenty of times, but this was the first time I had actually traveled and stayed somewhere without anyone I knew in-person :laughing: Caroline, Lesley, and I had a running group chat going for about 6 months beforehand and had talked a ton, but I still definitely had some jitters! (Later, I would find out that these were completely unwarranted:) )

My flight out of Milwaukee was at about 6 AM, and my mom drove me to the airport. She was so excited for me! On my first flight, I sat next to a really sweet lady who was on her way to Charleston, SC! I chatted her up of course, since Charleston is probably my favorite city in America! When I told her that I was going to Disney World, she asked “Do you work there? You could be a princess!”. She became my new best friend.

2CE099C8-3D94-40B8-AF21-EADC6185603B.gif

I had a 40-minute layover in Atlanta. The Atlanta airport is a jungle- I barely made my connection, eek! There were so many cheerleaders on my flight! There was a cheer competition in Disney this week, so we saw many cheerleaders in the parks. Makes me look back to my cheerleading days….

Oof.

I watched part of the movie “Grease” on the flight (one of my faves), and I was landing in Orlando by 11:30 AM!!

Can you tell that I was excited?

Disney’s Magical Express stopped at CBR, BWI, BC, then FINALLY YC! This was my home for the next 4 nights (we switched over to BC for the last 2 nights).

Caroline hadn’t landed yet, and Lesley was having some fun in the sun at Typhoon Lagoon, so I was the first one in the room! I checked us all in at the desk. Our room was ready!

To make sure that we got a pull-out bed, Lesley had put two fake “children” on our reservation so that we were guaranteed the extra bed. Well, let me tell you, this CM GRILLED me about those children. “Where are they? What are their names? How old are they?”

C26AE061-7AD0-4254-B711-D732FF3F0300.gif

I was totally put on the spot!! I spit out some random names and ages and luckily the CM sent me on my way quickly :scared:

We were placed in Room #2086. It was a good location! We had a nice and peaceful view of the quiet pool.

Overall, the room was a bit sterile, but it did the job. It was a handicapped room, so we didn’t have a double sink and our shower was a little weird. I stayed here with my family in 2013, and I thought that the nautical room theming was much more fun back then! I absolutely love the YC though and would stay there many times again! I took the pull-out couch for our time at the YC and I had no problems; it was very comfortable! But, I sleep like a rock in Disney so I may not be the best critic :laughing:

I took some pictures, changed into Florida clothes, and headed off to do some solo time at Magic Kingdom!

I arrived in Magic Kingdom at just about 3:00, and BOY it was hot and sticky! It felt sooo good to this Wisconsinite :)

While I was waiting for Lesley and Caroline to arrive, I did some rides solo. I rode It’s a Small World, Journey of the Little Mermaid, Splash Mountain, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

This picture was not planned- I was positively GIDDY to be at WDW!!

At about 4:30, Lesley and Caroline texted me saying that they were just entering Magic Kingdom! I was really hungry at this point- I had an iced coffee and a bagel with cream cheese during my first flight and some Swedish Fish while on DME, but I needed some real food!

I had a hankering for some corn dog nuggets, so we decided to grab a bite to eat at Casey’s Corner. We didn’t want to eat too much, because we had booked the Happily Ever After Dessert Party for after the fireworks tonight!!

My heart was pounding so fast, but the nerves immediately went away when I met Lesley and Caroline. They were both so nice and fun to talk to! We enjoyed our early dinners (I’m always in the mood for salty fries and corn dogs nuggets with plastic cheese) and went on a few rides before checking in for our dessert party!

Peter Pan’s Flight

Splash Mountain

“Home Alone” faces :)

Journey of the Little Mermaid

Dumbo

We Found a Rainbow!

Pirates of the Caribbean

And 7 Dwarves Mine Train!

About 45 minutes before the fireworks started, we checked in and got our wristbands at Tomorrowland Terrace for the dessert party. The option we chose was the “after fireworks” party, so we headed over to the Plaza garden to choose our view and meet the rest of our DISfriends!

There were hugs all around, and we were all able to chat before watching Happily Ever After!

It was so sweet, a young guy proposed to his girlfriend right as the show started and a Photopass CM right behind us caught the whole thing! We were in cahoots with her before the show started, because she asked us to stand to the side so she could catch the pictures :) It felt so cool knowing a big secret!

I adore this show 😍 I think Wishes and HEA are equal for me- I love them both in different ways. Wishes was more emotional and sentimental, but HEA is more impressive and has better songs. The first time I saw HEA in June 2018, I bawled like a baby! My favorite parts are the “Pirates of the Carribean” bit, “Out There” from Hunchback of Notre Dame, and the part where Tink flies out!

Once the fireworks were complete, we headed over for our dessert party! Unfortunately, Caroline wasn’t feeling well (too much sun and not enough water), so she went back to the YC to rest :( Luckily, she was still awake when we got back later that night and feeling much better!

I was so pumped about this- I have a huge sweet tooth and I had never done a dessert party before.

I didn’t take a picture of the food, but everything was delicious! Was it worth the price tag? Hmmm, not sure. It was a great experience and I had so much fun! When it's Disney, I often conveniently forget how much things are priced :laughing:

I was on a strict intermittent-fasting, low-carb, and high protein diet for 5 months before this trip, so I may have gone a little overboard :rolleyes: They had a strawberry cupcake that was great, some ice cream, and some cookie dough balls. But the real star of the show was the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake! I had at least 2 helpings of this!! I also had some hot chocolate, which I NEVER drink at home. So this was a big treat!

It was so fun talking with everyone. The first-day high was real and everyone was so happy! The CMs encouraged us to take some treats to-go, so I took a few chocolate chip cookies for the road.

It was still EMH until midnight, so we decided to do some rides before heading out! We wanted to go on the People Mover, but it was shut down for the night. So instead, we did Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin!

I don’t remember my score, but I’m sure it was shameful ::yes::

After this, we collectively made a decision to head out. My adrenaline was high from the sugar rush, and I could have gone all night if I was allowed! :) We took some cute pictures on the way out.

Then, we said our goodbyes at the bus stop. Lesley and I chatted on the bus ride back (I must have chatted her ear off, I was so slap-happy 😂). Once we got back to the YC, we CRASHED. We needed our rest- we had a big day as VIPs tomorrow!

Last edited:
Molly!! :hug: sorry about you and Tom, but in spite of that, it sounds like you had the most fantastic year ever!! Holy cannoli!! You stayed at almost every deluxe resort :laughing::cloud9: Did you have a favourite?

I love that you guys did a DIS trip, that sounds so fun. Loved reading about your first day and the dessert party, and I can't wait to hear about the rest of it! :goodvibes Do you have any ideas for your non-existent next trip?! :laughing:

Trip #1- May 1-7, 2019. An EPIC DisBoards girl’s trip!! (green because it’s the official DIS color!)

Aw, I still love reading about this trip! Such happy memories :love:

Even though I was excited, I was sooo nervous as well. I had flown by myself plenty of times, but this was the first time I had actually traveled and stayed somewhere without anyone I knew in-person

I think we were all kind of nervous…or at least, I know I was. Somehow, it all worked out amazingly ::yes::

“Do you work there? You could be a princess!”.

She's not wrong princess:

To make sure that we got a pull-out bed, Lesley had put two fake “children” on our reservation so that we were guaranteed the extra bed. Well, let me tell you, this CM GRILLED me about those children. “Where are they? What are their names? How old are they?”

Oh, my! :rotfl2: Leave it to Lesley…she knows every trick in the book! I probably would have blown her cover though if the CM started drilling me!

What a great first day! You got quite a few rides in for not even a full day at MK!

I went to one of the very first dessert parties at MK back in 2012. I swear the price was $15, which was well worth it. I can't get over how much it costs now. I wonder about the future of the dessert parties, as well as the buffets at Disney.

Your DIS trips sounds like so much fun!

I would have never been able to lie on the spot lol. I'm impressed you could hold it together.

I've been wanting to try the HEA dessert party. Is the after fireworks version cheaper than the regular one? I would assume so. I think I would prefer that because then you don't have to fight the insane crowds once the show is over.

I had a 40-minute layover in Atlanta. The Atlanta airport is a jungle- I barely made my connection, eek!

I despise that airport. I almost always come very close to missing my connections.
Disney’s Magical Express stopped at CBR, BWI, BC, then FINALLY YC! This was my home for the next 4 nights (we switched over to BC for the last 2 nights).

Don't you hate it when your resort is dead last?

I was totally put on the spot!! I spit out some random names and ages and luckily the CM sent me on my way quickly :scared:

Oh my!!! That sounds super stressful!

Overall, the room was a bit sterile, but it did the job.

Yeah, I did a whole rant about this on my thread a few weeks ago. I wish the rooms still had that unique Disney character and theming. Now they are just so plain and like any other boring old hotel room. Clean, sure, but boring.

This picture was not planned- I was positively GIDDY to be at WDW!!

It shows!

49770980658_090c4edd28_z.jpg

Awww, I love this picture!

So cute AND a big ChunkyDump!!! You were practicing already!! LOLOLOL!

Love the idea to do mini TR's here! I'm wondering if I'll have enough to fill my new PTR lol especially since I'm not used to doing them. And of course starting with our EPIC trip is awesome because I don't think I will ever get tired of reliving it :cheer2:
I chatted her up of course, since Charleston is probably my favorite city in America
I wanted to go here so bad! I've heard lovely things about Charleston
Well, let me tell you, this CM GRILLED me about those children. “Where are they? What are their names? How old are they?”
:laughing: I'm not surprised lol but it stinks you had to be put on the spot. Good quick thinking though!
I stayed here with my family in 2013, and I thought that the nautical room theming was much more fun back then!
Our one and only stay here was post-refurb but in general I agree that I prefer the "old" actual Disney theming of all resorts and mourn that it's going/gone away. Our room at YC was also pretty much as far away from the rest of the world as possible but I do love the area!
I was so pumped about this- I have a huge sweet tooth and I had never done a dessert party before.
We've done a few over the years but haven't done HEA, however we're booked for it on July 4th!

Joining in! I've loved your TRs in the past and enjoying the idea of some mini ones right now!! :flower1:

YAY!! I'll look forward to it! When I moved out to my apt it took forever to get it the way I liked it. It took quite a while to decorate it and arrange the furniture, etc... You'll get there. Be patient with yourself and it'll all come together and reflect your unique personality. :hug:

:hug: Thanks so much!! I've always been a girly girl and enjoyed decorating, so this is SOO fun for me knowing that I can decorate however I want and have nobody else to challenge my opinion! LOL!

Molly!! :hug: sorry about you and Tom, but in spite of that, it sounds like you had the most fantastic year ever!! Holy cannoli!! You stayed at almost every deluxe resort :laughing::cloud9: Did you have a favourite?

I love that you guys did a DIS trip, that sounds so fun. Loved reading about your first day and the dessert party, and I can't wait to hear about the rest of it! :goodvibes Do you have any ideas for your non-existent next trip?! :laughing:

AHHH Katie!!! SO good to see you here! I've been reading along with your newest report! I'm so happy for you and Jamie (although I have to say I was expecting him to something cute like that ;) )! That's so exciting!!

I did have a great year! Haha, I definitely went a little overboard with trying the Deluxes- I'm slowly but surely trying to stay at every Disney resort! Hmmm my favorite... it's so tough, they're all so different! But I have to say that the ones that made the strongest impressions on me this year were the Riviera (for it's astounding service- literally they treat you like royalty, and my awesome upgrade), the Boardwalk Inn (for the amazing view, location and theming in general- it's taken my #2 spot for favorite resort) , and the Polynesian of course (also had great service there)!

Thanks so much for reading along! If there is another DIS trip in the future, you HAVE to come (I'll introduce you :laughing:)! I'm really hoping to get that 4th of July trip in... there's a great deal for BWI and my mom has been wanting to try to stay there for forever, so hopefully it works out!!

Aw, I still love reading about this trip! Such happy memories :love:

I think we were all kind of nervous…or at least, I know I was. Somehow, it all worked out amazingly ::yes::

She's not wrong princess:

Oh, my! :rotfl2: Leave it to Lesley…she knows every trick in the book! I probably would have blown her cover though if the CM started drilling me!

Can we go back please?! Literally so fun and blew away all of my (already high) expectations!

Haha awww thank you :cutie: Haha I made sure to tease Lesley a lot for the trouble she put me through :laughing: But we got the pull-out bed after all, so I guess I'm a good liar? LOL!

What a great first day! You got quite a few rides in for not even a full day at MK!

I went to one of the very first dessert parties at MK back in 2012. I swear the price was $15, which was well worth it. I can't get over how much it costs now. I wonder about the future of the dessert parties, as well as the buffets at Disney.

It was a great first day! I was definitely still in that "tunnel vision" first-day zone where it hadn't sunk in that I was in Disney yet :laughing:

Ugh, I wish dessert parties were still $15! In August on our family girl's trip, we tried the Illuminations dessert party, and none of us thought that it was 100% worth it. It was definitely fun and the food was great, but not something we'd spring for again. I was thinking about the buffets now that COVID-19 has happened- as well as club level food service.... :(

Your DIS trips sounds like so much fun!

I would have never been able to lie on the spot lol. I'm impressed you could hold it together.

I've been wanting to try the HEA dessert party. Is the after fireworks version cheaper than the regular one? I would assume so. I think I would prefer that because then you don't have to fight the insane crowds once the show is over.

It was such a blast to meet other ladies that are just as Disney-obsessed as I am! I'm so surprised that I didn't blow Lesley's cover- I'm sure my face was bright red!!

I think the price depends on where you watch the fireworks... there's one where you watch the fireworks from the Tomorrowland Terrace during the actual dessert party, and I think that is the most expensive option. And then for the before/after fireworks dessert parties, you watch them in the Plaza garden, and I believe they are both priced the same! I really liked the after-fireworks option because we didn't have to feel rushed while eating our desserts to find a spot in the garden!

I despise that airport. I almost always come very close to missing my connections.

Don't you hate it when your resort is dead last?

Oh my!!! That sounds super stressful!

Yeah, I did a whole rant about this on my thread a few weeks ago. I wish the rooms still had that unique Disney character and theming. Now they are just so plain and like any other boring old hotel room. Clean, sure, but boring.

It shows!

Awww, I love this picture!

So cute AND a big ChunkyDump!!! You were practicing already!! LOLOLOL!

Ugh the ATL airport is the worst. I usually try to fly direct through Southwest, but the flights were SO expensive so I had to slum it through Delta :laughing:

Haha, it was very stressful having to lie- I have a strong conscience and am a bad liar! But I must have done okay because the CM didn't question me any further!

I really hope all of the resorts don't get that sterile theming anytime soon. I love the rooms with the whimsical theming like at the Polynesian and AKL!

Haha, I was practicing, but it was nothing compared to the OG Chunky Dump we saw the next day... 😂

Love the idea to do mini TR's here! I'm wondering if I'll have enough to fill my new PTR lol especially since I'm not used to doing them. And of course starting with our EPIC trip is awesome because I don't think I will ever get tired of reliving it :cheer2:

I wanted to go here so bad! I've heard lovely things about Charleston

:laughing: I'm not surprised lol but it stinks you had to be put on the spot. Good quick thinking though!

Our one and only stay here was post-refurb but in general I agree that I prefer the "old" actual Disney theming of all resorts and mourn that it's going/gone away. Our room at YC was also pretty much as far away from the rest of the world as possible but I do love the area!

We've done a few over the years but haven't done HEA, however we're booked for it on July 4th!

I always wonder how to fill PTRs too! And for some reason, I feel less pressure to update on a PTR than on a TR, so I don't feel as pressed for time ::yes::

YOU MUST go to Charleston! It's the cutest city ever- so historical and very posh too. I feel like a Southern Belle there with the horse-drawn carriages, fancy houses, and nice restaurants!

I love the YC lobby so much, so it's disappointing to see how plain the rooms are. They could have made them so much more nautical and New England-esque! I loved the striped walls and anchor headboards in the old rooms.

Wow, a fireworks dessert party on the 4th of July?! That is literally perfect! I'm not surprised though, Miss Travel Agent extraordinaire ;)

Joining in! I've loved your TRs in the past and enjoying the idea of some mini ones right now!! :flower1:

Yay! Thanks so much for reading along! It's making me think of happier times for sure :)

I love reading about our epic trip!
It was so fun meeting you the first day and I really enjoyed hanging out with you during this trip. You are a sweetheart!
I forgot about the “children” in our room, haha 😂 Lesley has some good hacks for Disney, she is an expert!
I’m bummed I got a little dehydrated at the end of the night, I wanted to stay and enjoy the rest of the dessert party!

Hi Molly! Nice to see you writing again.
Great to read about the Epic trip from your point of view.
I would like to stay at the Yacht Club one of these days, but I have to agree it looks a bit sterile. It's a complaint I have about all the resorts lately.
I have never tried a dessert party and I would like to, but I kind of think it wouldn't be worth the price, especially for a family.
I hope we all get to do more trips soon!

Following!!! I feel like I've been away from the boards for SO LONG too! But, you're right; there's nothing like some social distancing to remind you to slow down!! :laughing:

I love reading about our epic trip!
It was so fun meeting you the first day and I really enjoyed hanging out with you during this trip. You are a sweetheart!
I forgot about the “children” in our room, haha 😂 Lesley has some good hacks for Disney, she is an expert!
I’m bummed I got a little dehydrated at the end of the night, I wanted to stay and enjoy the rest of the dessert party!

I love re-living our Epic Trip! This trip was so special in so many ways :) Awww, miss you Caroline! I literally couldn't have asked for better roomies than you and Lesley. I loved our solo park time so much!!

Haha I thought I was a Disney expert until I met Lesley, she takes the cake! Luckily you've been able to try out the dessert parties other times- I was so bummed for you that first night!

Hi Molly! Nice to see you writing again.
Great to read about the Epic trip from your point of view.
I would like to stay at the Yacht Club one of these days, but I have to agree it looks a bit sterile. It's a complaint I have about all the resorts lately.
I have never tried a dessert party and I would like to, but I kind of think it wouldn't be worth the price, especially for a family.
I hope we all get to do more trips soon!

Hi Jeff! So glad to see you here! :) I'm hoping I get back to WDW soon- I feel like the closures are just making me want to visit that much more!

The dessert party was great, but not worth the price in my opinion. I think it would probably have been more worth it on a holiday or high-crowd night where you had to fight the crowds for the fireworks?

I love the YC a lot, but I hate the sterile theming that they're doing nowadays. I would love to stay at Gran Destino Tower soon, but I wish the rooms were more exotic-looking.

Following!!! I feel like I've been away from the boards for SO LONG too! But, you're right; there's nothing like some social distancing to remind you to slow down!! :laughing:

Hi!! So happy that you're here :) Haha, I like to look at the silver lining, and one positive of social distancing is bringing me back here :)

Introductions!

Hi you guys! Hope you are all having a great week and start to your weekend :cheer2:

After reading over my TR a few nights ago, I realized I had made a fatal DISboards error. Clearly, I have not been over here for a long time, because I forgot to do an INTRO POST ABOUT ME!

46DFE5CD-9111-42A6-B933-7F7705AFE13F.gif

All of my new readers must be wondering who the heck I am? :laughing:

Well, this post today is all about me!

My name is Molly, and I’m 25 years old. I’ve lived in chilly Wisconsin my entire life (but I’m not a fan of beer or fish fry :crazy2:)

I have been a Disney fan for as long as I can remember! (Click for a video of 4 year-old Molly) 😂

Despite living in the Midwest, I basically grew up at Disney World…

(Curse you, PhotoBucket Watermark!)

My family has always been huge travelers, and my parents always loved taking us to WDW. On our first trip, I was only 6 years old! It was a whirlwind and slightly overwhelming as a little one, but with each trip, my love for WDW gets stronger and stronger. My mom jokes around and says that she’s created a monster ::yes::

In my immediate family, I have my mom, Lori, my Dad, Dan, my sister, Haley, and my brother-in-law, Ryan. We also have a 13 year-old beagle named Bella :)

Here’s all of us at Christmas!

Out of my whole family, I’d say that my Mom gets my Disney obsession the most! We have done two mother-daughter trips, and we travel so well together. She’s a die-hard parks fanatic like I am and takes all of my Disney obsessions in stride! Here’s a link to our 2016 TR :) :

https://www.disboards.com/threads/e...-mother-daughter-tr-new-tr-link-9-13.3544068/

Haley likes Disney but prefers Universal Studios (she’s a huge Harry Potter geek!), and my dad would rather lounge by the resort pool and eat at signature restaurants instead of do full park days while at WDW. Ryan pretty much just goes with the flow and is always up for anything!

Here’s a little bit about my Disney favorites:

Favorite Disney Park
- Magic Kingdom

Favorite Disney Resorts- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Disney’s Boardwalk Inn, and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.

Favorite Disney Movies- Aladdin, Inside Out, The Lion King, Toy Story, and Tangled.

Favorite Disney Song- A Whole New World, You Can Fly, You Can Fly, You Can Fly!, and Let’s Go Fly A Kite. But if I’m being perfectly honest, I much prefer the instrumental versions of Disney songs and could listen to this music loop on repeat 24/7…

Favorite Disney Character- Tink

Favorite Disney Restaurants- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre, O’Hana, California Grill, Beaches and Cream, and Wine Bar George

Favorite Ride at Magic Kingdom- Splash Mountain

Favorite Ride at Epcot- Soarin’

Favorite Ride at Hollywood Studios- Rock n Roller Coaster (I miss The Great Movie Ride though :( )

Favorite Ride at Animal Kingdom- Dinosaur

Favorite Disney Snacks- Jack-Jack Num Num Cookie, Frozen Coke, Mickey Rice Krispie Treat, the Cinnamon Roll from Gaston’s Tavern, Mr. Kamal’s seasoned fries from Animal Kingdom (although my stomach would not agree), and the Spicy Chicken and Waffle Sandwich from Sleepy Hollow. I am a Disney snacks connoisseur and ate just snacks about 75% of the time on my solo January WDW trip :cutie:

If lost at Disney World.. Look for me at- Trader Sam’s, the Art of Disney, or the Boardwalk

Besides all things Disney World, I have many other hobbies and interests!

I work as a Behavioral Treatment Therapist with children on the Autism spectrum ages 2-6. I have 6 kids on my caseload currently, so I work full-time. I provide therapy using the principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) both in children’s homes and at our main clinic.

I speak with the parents on future goals, play with and analyze my kiddos, manage 6 teams of behavioral technicians, and create unique treatment plans that best suit each of my kiddos and their amazing qualities :) We focus a lot on age-appropriate play skills and do tons of play, but also do what we call “table times” where we teach the kids more academic skills. We also have “group classes” at our main clinic that serve as a pseudo pre-school to get our kids ready for a school setting!

I am actually still working a full 40-hour work week despite the pandemic, which is REALLY helping my sanity (and my bank account ::yes::). Our main clinic is closed, but I am seeing my patients through TeleHealth over ZOOM and still going to two of my kid’s houses a few times per week. I was always the type that needed to stay busy, and this is doing wonders for keeping my mind off of the fact that I can’t see most of my friends.

It’s the best job in the world and I couldn’t imagine doing anything else :lovestruc I always knew that I wanted to work with kids who have special needs (my Mom is a pediatric dentist and my sister is an SLP with a Birth-3 program, so it’s in my blood), and it feels so rewarding to put all of your effort into a child to see them crush boundaries and succeed!

Besides Disney, I love to travel in general. I’m very lucky that I was born into a family that places a high value on traveling and exploring new places! I’ve never been overseas, but we do our fair share of traveling all around the USA. Some of my favorite places I’ve visited are:

Charleston, South Carolina

New York City

Las Vegas

Boston

Cabo San Lucas

Washington DC

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (Haley and Ryan got married here in October 2018, so this place will always be magical to us :) )

Besides traveling, I also love to read. Jodi Picoult’s books are my favorite! I’m a huge fashion buff and I love all things girly, so shopping, makeup, hair, and nails are also a big interest of mine :cutie: In addition, I love to sing, act, and dance when I can. I actually was a theatre performance minor in college, so I’m definitely a theatre geek. I was never the most athletic, so the arts was where I shined and fit in :lovestruc

As you can probably tell from my love of Disney, I am a sucker for nostalgia. I like to think that I was born in the wrong generation, and I love old music, fashion, and movies. Music is one of my biggest passions and I CONSTANTLY have music playing in every genre; from Fleetwood Mac, to Third Eye Blind, to Norah Jones, to Prince, to Johnny Cash, to The Weeknd, to Seals and Crofts, to Broadway musicals!

Reality TV is also one of my guilty pleasures and love to binge-watch old seasons of America’s Next Top Model, Project Runway, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Jon and Kate Plus 8, Laguna Beach… the list goes on and on :) However, if Friends, Parks and Recreation, or Scrubs is on, I will drop everything I am doing and watch! I have seen each series multiple times through and those are my “happy shows.”

D54A27D1-D018-4F15-B752-0FD713FA6716.gif

Anyways! Enough about me… Tell me about you! Fill out your Disney survey in the comments, I’d love to hear everyone’s favorites :)

Favorite Disney Park

Favorite Disney Resorts

Favorite Disney Movies

Favorite Disney Song

Favorite Disney Characters

Favorite Disney Restaurants

Favorite Ride at Magic Kingdom

Favorite Ride at Epcot

Favorite Ride at Hollywood Studios

Favorite Ride at Animal Kingdom

Favorite Disney Snacks

If lost at Disney World.. Look for me at:

Last edited:
OMG! I love the 4 year old Molly video. So cute! Reminds me of my 2 DDs when they were that age. :cutie:

Wow, quick thinking!! Also good strategy by Lesley making up some pretend kids!! You are lucky they didn't check!! I will have to remember that next time we need a pullout bed! I was so sad that I couldn't go on that epic trip!! I have met a few DisPeeps but would love to have come on that one with so many amazing Disney fans!! Hopefully one day it will happen again!!

I haven't filled out one of these in a while so I'll play!

Favorite Disney Park: MK for sure

Favorite Disney Resorts: POFQ, CR, BW

Favorite Disney Movies: Lion King, Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, Cinderella

Favorite Disney Song: Part of that world

Favorite Disney Characters: Ariel, Gus Gus, Merida, Rapunzel

Favorite Disney Restaurants: Be our Guest, California Grill, Via Napoli

Favorite Ride at Magic Kingdom: Pirates, Peter Pan,

Favorite Ride at Epcot: Soarin', Frozen

Favorite Ride at Hollywood Studios: now definitely ROTR

Favorite Ride at Animal Kingdom: Safaris

Favorite Disney Snacks: Popcorn, sundaes

If lost at Disney World.. Look for me at: Fantasyland

How awesome that your sister got married in Hilton Head! My sister and I went to the Disney resort there in 2018 and fell in love.

I also love Jodi Picoult books and Jon and Kate plus 8 lol! I can't believe the twins are in college now- makes me feel old!

Hi Molly! I was so glad when you were able to switch to working mostly online, as I know that was worrying you. I wish I could work online!

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (Haley and Ryan got married here in October 2018, so this place will always be magical to us :) )

I spy the Disney HHI Resort behind you :love: We stayed there once and loved it. Then for the last two years we rented a condo through VRBO because we love HHI so much, though I did prefer staying the Disney Resort better.

I'll try to do your list, but I feel like my favorites are always changing!

Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom

Favorite Disney Resorts:
The CR/BLT, POLY, BC and POFQ

Favorite Disney Movies:
Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Toy Story, and UP

Favorite Disney Song:
Almost There

Favorite Disney Characters:
Minnie, Tiana, Woody

Favorite Disney Restaurants:
Via Napoli, The Plaza, Cali Grill

Favorite Ride at Magic Kingdom:
Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion

Favorite Ride at Epcot:
Soarin'

Favorite Ride at Hollywood Studios:
SDD, and maybe ROTR but I've only been on once

Favorite Ride at Animal Kingdom:
FOP

Favorite Disney Snacks:
Rice Krispie Treats, Mickey Ice Cream Bars

If lost at Disney World.. Look for me at:
The resort pool

Ok word of advice when joining a new trip report its a good idea to hit the watch button so you can actually follow along. Oops but I'm back!

Definitely wish we could have hung out more on the trip too but you have Caroline, Ariane, Jenny, and Kelly's clear endorsement so I know I like you already :D Plus bonus points for one of your favorite places being my home town!

Thanks for starting to relive the Epic trip. I cannot believe it was almost a year ago now. Reliving it through your eyes (and seeing everything I missed) will be fabulous!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter