An "I Miss You" PTR!! Summer/Fall/Winter 2020??- 2 DAYS AWAY- Updated 8/25!

Loved getting to hang with you on this trip!! I had such an awesome time at MK and DS :) And YES girl count me in!! You were saying March?! :banana:

Yes, March! Birthday is March 9th to be exact, so somewhere around there. And I wanna be extravagant as possible because it'll be so necessary after all this pandemic craziness!

I just am so much more relaxed and not so “we have to do things according to plan”!

Isn't it great to get to slow down and enjoy the little stuff? Though there is something to be said for getting as much done as possible...

We headed on over to Slinky Dog Dash and all got to use the FPs! Score!!

Major score!

LESLEY AND I WERE CHOSEN AS THE REBEL SPY(S)!

Whatttt joint spies? How cool! Someday I'll be the Rebel Spy!

Sci-Fi Dine In-Theatre! I was very proud of this; Sci Fi is a must-do for me and I like to get there about once per trip if I can

Noted, Sci-Fi in March :hyper:

BIRTHDAY CAKE! Ummm, YUM! Of course I had to order one.

Oooh delicious! my kind of shake.

40808752173_e84014c6ed_c.jpg

Such a beautiful outfit! I looooved this movie (even though I thought I wouldn't).

This is one of my favorite pictures of you from the trip. you look totally blissed out!

By now, we had a big crew! We headed on over to Slinky Dog Dash and all got to use the FPs! Score!! Thanks Lesley! The stand by line was like 120 minutes :scared:

Wow, nice!

I love this restaurant so much. My family and I first ate here in 2002 when I was 8 years old, and I remember feeling like I had been transported into another world. This is quintessential “Disney” to me!

I've only been there once and can't wait to go back again someday :-)

Selfie with Lesley! (before she fell asleep) ;)
The guy next to me must have been a huge fan too, because he literally quoted THE. ENTIRE. SHOW. OUT. LOUD. I kind of wanted to strangle him ::yes::

Ugh, so annoying.

took some PhotoPass pictures on the way out! This was my first time taking solo pictures in WDW and I felt a little weird about it, but by the end of the trip, I became a pro :cutie:

Adorable 😍

I met up with everybody in the Odyssey pavilion, and it was mass DISboards chaos in there!!

In the very best way 😁

We decided to all head to Hurricane Hanna’s (YC/BC’s outdoor pool bar) and take shelter underneath some umbrellas while we waited out the rain.

We stayed surprisingly dry. Great way to wait our a storm.

Of course, I had to have some dessert, so I dug out this baby from Goofy’s Candy Company a few nights ago.

😋 Yum…my absolute favorite treat!

When I told her that I was going to Disney World, she asked “Do you work there? You could be a princess!”. She became my new best friend.
I can totally see why she would be your new best friend!
To make sure that we got a pull-out bed, Lesley had put two fake “children” on our reservation so that we were guaranteed the extra bed. Well, let me tell you, this CM GRILLED me about those children. “Where are they? What are their names? How old are they?”
Oh my gosh, I may have crumbled! You did well coming up with names. :)
My heart was pounding so fast, but the nerves immediately went away when I met Lesley and Caroline. They were both so nice and fun to talk to! We enjoyed our early dinners (I’m always in the mood for salty fries and corn dogs nuggets with plastic cheese) and went on a few rides before checking in for our dessert party!
I haven't met Lesley yet but I met Caroline (and Andi) and she is SO sweet!
I adore this show 😍 I think Wishes and HEA are equal for me- I love them both in different ways. Wishes was more emotional and sentimental, but HEA is more impressive and has better songs. The first time I saw HEA in June 2018, I bawled like a baby! My favorite parts are the “Pirates of the Carribean” bit, “Out There” from Hunchback of Notre Dame, and the part where Tink flies out!
Same......I was on a solo trip summer of 2017 and watched HEA for the first time. I was very apprehensive as I loved Wishes so much ( even have a Wishes tattoo) and I loved it! By the time "Let go of the pain of the past, you don't have to feel it anymore" came on, I was full on sobbing, lol!
Despite living in the Midwest, I basically grew up at Disney World…
The best way to grow up!
My family has always been huge travelers, and my parents always loved taking us to WDW. On our first trip, I was only 6 years old! It was a whirlwind and slightly overwhelming as a little one, but with each trip, my love for WDW gets stronger and stronger. My mom jokes around and says that she’s created a monster ::yes::
Nothing wrong with that! I wish my boys would go with me as often as I would like them too. My oldest son and I were going to go in July for his 20th but the whole pandemic craziness cancelled that so we will do next summer for his 21st instead!
I work as a Behavioral Treatment Therapist with children on the Autism spectrum ages 2-6. I have 6 kids on my caseload currently, so I work full-time. I provide therapy using the principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) both in children’s homes and at our main clinic.
What a fantastic career! I've been in the early years my whole career as well. I taught preschool, was a centre director, ran a family resource centre and am now teaching kindergarten in the school board. 4-5 year olds are my favourite!
As you can probably tell from my love of Disney, I am a sucker for nostalgia. I like to think that I was born in the wrong generation, and I love old music, fashion, and movies. Music is one of my biggest passions and I CONSTANTLY have music playing in every genre; from Fleetwood Mac, to Third Eye Blind, to Norah Jones, to Prince, to Johnny Cash, to The Weeknd, to Seals and Crofts, to Broadway musicals!
Awesome! I am all about the nostalgia as well.
Favorite Disney Park: This is hard but I think AK almost tied with MK.

Favorite Disney Resorts: AKL, WL, Yacht Club, Poly

Favorite Disney Movies: Up, Mary Poppins, Moana, Tangled, Coco, Toy Story

Favorite Disney Song: Go the Distance, You've got a friend in me,

Favorite Disney Characters: Tink!! Baloo, Eyeore, Chip and Dale

Favorite Disney Restaurants: Sci Fi, Narcoosees, Skipper Canteen, Garden Grill, V&A

Favorite Ride at Magic Kingdom: People Mover!

Favorite Ride at Epcot: FEA/Soarin'

Favorite Ride at Hollywood Studios: ToT

Favorite Ride at Animal Kingdom: FoP

Favorite Disney Snacks: Pineapple upside down cake with Dole whip, dark chocolate caramel, carrot cake cookie, malva cake sundae, Mickey ice cream sandwich

If lost at Disney World.. Look for me at: On the veranda at Nomads or at Geyser Point, also poolside at AKL.
The All-American Sundae! This was amazing and hit the spot in the heat! I finished it all! Although, it didn’t have nearly enough peanut butter to appease this PB lover. (You'll find another sundae later in the trip that DID have a Molly-approved amount of peanut butter)!

Karamie got a brownie sundae, and we plopped down on the curb and ate our treats. We people-watched and just talked for a good half hour! This was a really great memory from this trip- Karamie was so much fun to talk to and it was a peaceful moment after our whirlwind day!

We did some browsing at the shops on Main Street USA, and bid goodbye at the bus stop, with a promise to meet up again later that night!
Ice cream and people watching/chatting is the best!
Since it was vacation, I decided to have a bit of dessert before dinner. I headed over to the Ganachery to try something I had read about on the Disney Food Blog- their house-made S’Mores!
Putting this on my list!
I don’t have any food pictures (sadly), but the food was delicious. My favorites have always been the honey chicken wings and noodles with peanut sauce! I’m also a sucker for the bread pudding.
Same! I could eat that peanut sauce with a spoon!
:laughing: Hey, I will gladly pour caramel on myself if that means I can have a free Disney dress!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I LOVE our photopass picture! Neither of us knew where the new camera was on this ride, so this was completely candid. We look so pensive and philosophical :rolleyes:
This is great!
Sci-Fi Dine In-Theatre! I was very proud of this; Sci Fi is a must-do for me and I like to get there about once per trip if I can. I took the initiative (which can be hard for me), and posted on our Facebook group asking if anyone would like to join me for lunch here, and I was so pleasantly surprised that I got some companions! Our group was: Lesley (@Lesley Wake ), Caroline (@disneyAndi14 ), Su-Lynn (@chunkymonkey ), Su- Lynn’s husband, Steve, Su-Lynn’s sister, Su-Queen, Ariana (@Pluto0809 ), and Jackie (@missjackiemcg )!
So fun! I love Sci_fi too, it is always a must do on our family trips. :)

Spending May 4th at DHS sounded so fun! I love your Leia space buns! And I'm glad you got to dine at Sci-Fi!

Sounds like a great time with the group at Epcot!

That stinks about the cruise getting cancelled :( But still sounds like you guys turned it into an awesome night!!

Haha I love the pic of you with the pizza!

I'm loving reading all about your trip!! I love the community that the DIS creates, and it seems like you all had a wonderful time! Also super jealous of your stay at the YC--it's on the top of my resort bucket list! :D

Anyway, our server brought me a blue Glow-Tini instead, which was totally accurate on his part but not exactly what I was expecting.
I want to try this! I never have and I actually have the recipe for it and keep meaning to post it :) I like sweet drinks but for some reason I always thought this would be TOO sweet for me but after actually looking at what's in it lol I think I'll like it.
We were thinking of doing ToT, but decided to pass.
What?? PASS on TOT? Blasphemy!
I have some weird Disney quirks about me, and one of those is the Sci-Fi Specialty Shake.
Ricky absolutely loves milkshakes which is one reason we always go to the Plaza when we're there. We aren't huge fans of Sci Fi so I never think of it for shakes but now 🤔 think I may add it for June or July!
Funny story about this, it originally came without the decorative green chocolate on top. I kind of off-handedly mentioned this to the group, and Joe (@Jenny Sanders )’s husband was not standing for it! He marched right up to the counter and asked for a new one so that I could get a nice picture :) Thanks for standing up for me, Joe!
:laughing: definitely sounds like Joe!
Eventually, the rain slowed down a bit, so we headed inside to YC to decide what to do. I believe that some of the WL peeps (many of the ladies were staying there)
Yup that's where we headed :) I don't regret anything we did and we had SO much fun but I wish we'd gotten to spend more time together on the EPIC trip! At least we had January :hug: and now we need to line up another trip that overlaps!

Haha! Ok so fish fry is basically just battered/breaded fish (usually walleye or perch)! It has big Wisconsin history though and we are known for our "Friday fish fries"! Usually the meal comes with potato pancakes and coleslaw, and they're especially popular during Lent due to the high Catholic population in Wisconsin! But pretty much every sit-down restaurant serves battered fish on Friday and I guess it's sort of a tradition- my dad loves it and gets fish on Fridays almost every single week! And there's your Wisconsin history lesson (we are literally the most boring state in the U.S :laughing:

My neighbors have been attempting to try a new fish fry every Friday for the last year or so. Luckily the safer at home hasn’t stopped their quest. We are just west of Milwaukee and they went all the way out near Madison last week, just to check somewhere new off the list. True dedication.

Flower and Garden is my favorite Epcot festival too and I'm so bummed to miss it this year :(

Haha! Ok so fish fry is basically just battered/breaded fish (usually walleye or perch)! It has big Wisconsin history though and we are known for our "Friday fish fries"! Usually the meal comes with potato pancakes and coleslaw, and they're especially popular during Lent due to the high Catholic population in Wisconsin! But pretty much every sit-down restaurant serves battered fish on Friday and I guess it's sort of a tradition- my dad loves it and gets fish on Fridays almost every single week! And there's your Wisconsin history lesson (we are literally the most boring state in the U.S :laughing:

Love this, that's a really wholesome tradition! :fish: they sound like what we would call fish fingers here in the UK maybe?! We love a fish finger sandwich over here :p

OMG do you watch Brad Mondo on Youtube?! I've been watching all of his videos lately; he's a hilarious hair stylist and does reviews of all of the ANTM hair makeovers! They're sooo funny! But I will stand by the statement that ANTM is literally the most unintentionally funny TV show ever- it makes LOL more than most comedies!

I didn't know of Brad Mondo but I've just looked him up, I'll definitely watch the ANTM videos!! The make over episodes were so good weren't they :lmao:do you remember that super pretty woman who had long dark hair, and Tyra made her cut it all off into a pixie cut and bleach it, so she left the show...but only AFTER she'd gone ahead with the haircut :rotfl:

MM-TV-Top10-Worst-Americas-Next-Top-Model-Makeoevers_R1Y1T4-720p30-2.jpg

Hmm the strawberry dark chocolate bars sound intriguing ::yes::

Oh my goodness these were so good, they look like this! I've only seen them last year and this year, and we didn't come across them very often. They're huge, and there's a bunch of different flavours. Jamie likes the caramel and waffle cone one, and I also like the peanut butter and banana one!

63599.jpg

HAHA YES girl sign me up! And we will stay one night in every single one of the Deluxes :laughing:

THE DREAM!!! :cloud9:

Haha so since the caramel ruined her dress, they took her downstairs to BouTiki while we were finishing up dinner and she could pick out any dress in the store! She chose a beautiful green Tiki Room dress that I also saw at the MarketPlace Co-Op (the Cherry Tree Lane collection)!

This is amazing. Not to make light of it in case she wasn't happy about it...... but I lowkey want this to happen to me :laughing:

Having an AP and having the freedom to hang around and take it slow has really made me feel less rigid and desperate with Disney World :laughing: I just am so much more relaxed and not so “we have to do things according to plan”!

This is how I feel going for 2 weeks! It's so nice to take things a bit slower :goodvibes

I did post this in our Epic Girl’s trip Facebook group a while ago, because it’s so true ::yes:: It’s a video- click to play!

Uh oh, it says it's a private video so I can't play it, but I think I see Uncle Jesse and therefore I APPROVE.

LESLEY AND I WERE CHOSEN AS THE REBEL SPY(S)!

No wayyyy!! GO YOU! :laughing: Jamie and I have NEVER been the rebel spy and we're very upset about it.

I was looking for the "I am the Rebel Spy" tee shirt in the dump shop, but I couldn't find it!

Ugh I've been thinking this too, I've always wanted that shirt, but promised myself I'd only get it when I actually was the rebel spy :laughing:

Plus, realistically, I can't justify spending $373649 for a shirt that I’d realistically wear only a few times :laughing:

I feel personally attacked by this quote. :rotfl: I have so many Disney t-shirts that I've spent a fortune on, and they're all just pyjamas / loungewear now :lmao:

Sci Fi is a must-do for me

Never done it!!

:lovestruc

But, we eventually got the news that our IllumiNations cruise was officially cancelled. We were all sooooooo bummed. I wanted to cry!

Oww mannn that's too bad. But it's still something new to look forward to for another time :goodvibes

Also loved your account / photos of Flower and Garden, I haven't been as an adult but I would love to one day :flower1:

Thanks for sharing!

I loveeee Sci Fi!!! Such a fun place. When I was there back in March (right before everything happened) the speciality milkshake was Peanut Butter and Oreo combo!....:lovestruc Ialso love the photo with you and the pizza, so cute!!!

Man you sure did make the most out of May the 4th. You earned that pizza at the end of the night :D

I'm not a big fan of MGM in general but we do love us some muppets and SciFi. I see a lot of hate for SciFi and I can never figure out why because we've always had good meals there and of course who doesn't want to eat in a drive in?

Oh the rain this day was out of control. Glad it didn't dampen our spirits and we all got to enjoy some flower and garden, even if we couldn't go on the cruise.

Having an AP and having the freedom to hang around and take it slow has really made me feel less rigid and desperate with Disney World :laughing:

This is so me now. I won't get another AP until next year probably as I have my big Italy trip this Sept. but next year will be another "Year Of Disney". It truly makes/allows one to slow down and just take it all in.

We were thinking of doing ToT, but decided to pass.

HOW COULD YOU?!! LOL!! I would NEVER pass up ToT!

I literally don’t know what I would have done without Lesley this trip. She is so nice and knows EVERYTHING about Disney. She taught me so many tips and tricks that I never would have thought about, and she’s such a great friend.

Awww!! :lovestruc

I’m not gonna lie, I’m not a huge fan of this ride. I think I mentioned this in a previous update, but simulators make me really dizzy. Harry Potter’s Forbidden Journey over at Universal Studios is the absolute worst for this; it was the closest I’ve ever came to getting sick on a ride! :crazy2:

Oh man, that's awful! I know that pukey feeling and it sucks!

Our group was: Lesley (@Lesley Wake ), Caroline (@disneyAndi14 ), Su-Lynn (@chunkymonkey ), Su- Lynn’s husband, Steve, Su-Lynn’s sister, Su-Queen, Ariana (@Pluto0809 ), and Jackie (@missjackiemcg )!

What an AWESOME group!

I also ordered a fruit salad because my body was craving some nutrition after 3 straight days of crap food ::yes::

I had to LOL because I find it to be the exact OPPOSITE of "crap food". I need a bunch of Miralax after 3 days at Disney. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The guy next to me must have been a huge fan too, because he literally quoted THE. ENTIRE. SHOW. OUT. LOUD. I kind of wanted to strangle him ::yes::

I hate that. I want to hear the voices of the show. :(

Look at those beautiful ladies!!!

We decided to all head to Hurricane Hanna’s (YC/BC’s outdoor pool bar) and take shelter underneath some umbrellas while we waited out the rain. But, we eventually got the news that our IllumiNations cruise was officially cancelled. We were all sooooooo bummed. I wanted to cry!

I know, it was SO sad, BUT we had SUCH a nice time at Ale and Compass!! And Hurricane Hannah's. It truly turned out to be a magical and wonderful evening despite.

What better way to drown our sorrows than alcohol, am I right?!

You are right!!!

but big group of us decided to try out the Ale and Compass lounge right here at YC!

:love:
The atmosphere was perfect, and I remember that they had really good music playing too! I got to chat really in-depth with Liesa (@Steppesister ) and Jackie, which was so awesome. We talked about everything, from school, to kids, to our jobs, and just life stuff in general :)

I simply adored that evening and getting to chat and know you better. I'm much better in small groups where I can learn more about people and talk on a deeper level. The time at A&C was just magical. :goodvibes

Yes, March! Birthday is March 9th to be exact, so somewhere around there. And I wanna be extravagant as possible because it'll be so necessary after all this pandemic craziness!

Isn't it great to get to slow down and enjoy the little stuff? Though there is something to be said for getting as much done as possible...

Major score!

Whatttt joint spies? How cool! Someday I'll be the Rebel Spy!

Noted, Sci-Fi in March :hyper:

Oooh delicious! my kind of shake.

Such a beautiful outfit! I looooved this movie (even though I thought I wouldn't).

This is one of my favorite pictures of you from the trip. you look totally blissed out!

Yay count me in!! ::yes:: I loved the live-action Aladdin too!! Aladdin is my favorite animated Disney movie so I was skeptical at first, but it just makes you smile so much!!

Wow, nice!

I've only been there once and can't wait to go back again someday :-)

Ugh, so annoying.

Adorable 😍

In the very best way 😁

We stayed surprisingly dry. Great way to wait our a storm.

😋 Yum…my absolute favorite treat!

I don't really like normal packaged Rice Krispie Treats, so I'm surprised that I love the Disney ones so much!! They are always really fresh and the chocolate is amazing! Ahhh Iove Sci Fi so much! Even though the video loop always stays the same, I never get tired of it :)

I can totally see why she would be your new best friend!
Oh my gosh, I may have crumbled! You did well coming up with names. :)
I haven't met Lesley yet but I met Caroline (and Andi) and she is SO sweet!
Same......I was on a solo trip summer of 2017 and watched HEA for the first time. I was very apprehensive as I loved Wishes so much ( even have a Wishes tattoo) and I loved it! By the time "Let go of the pain of the past, you don't have to feel it anymore" came on, I was full on sobbing, lol!
The best way to grow up!
Nothing wrong with that! I wish my boys would go with me as often as I would like them too. My oldest son and I were going to go in July for his 20th but the whole pandemic craziness cancelled that so we will do next summer for his 21st instead!
What a fantastic career! I've been in the early years my whole career as well. I taught preschool, was a centre director, ran a family resource centre and am now teaching kindergarten in the school board. 4-5 year olds are my favourite!
Awesome! I am all about the nostalgia as well.

Ice cream and people watching/chatting is the best!
Putting this on my list!
Same! I could eat that peanut sauce with a spoon!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
This is great!

So fun! I love Sci_fi too, it is always a must do on our family trips. :)

Hi!! So glad you're here :) Caroline is just the sweetest lady, I had so much fun with her on our trip and I was so happy that I got to spend some time with her in January too!!

I cried so hard my first time seeing HEA! I used to cry every time I saw Wishes, but I only cry about every few times that I see HEA.

I wanted to go to WDW in July sooo bad as well! The rates were really great over the 4th of July! I just don't see it opening up to any capacity that would make it enjoyable though :( Smart of you to reschedule for next year!

Awww, that's so awesome that you work with the little ones too!! I love the 4-5 group too, they are so fun and smart! Although, I have an extra soft-spot for the 2 year olds now :cutie:

Spending May 4th at DHS sounded so fun! I love your Leia space buns! And I'm glad you got to dine at Sci-Fi!

Sounds like a great time with the group at Epcot!

That stinks about the cruise getting cancelled :( But still sounds like you guys turned it into an awesome night!!

Haha I love the pic of you with the pizza!

It was such a bucket-list item to spend May 4th at WDW and I'm so glad that we did! Someday, I will do a fireworks boat cruise, I was so sad that ours got cancelled :( It did turn out to be a fabulous night, though!

I'm loving reading all about your trip!! I love the community that the DIS creates, and it seems like you all had a wonderful time! Also super jealous of your stay at the YC--it's on the top of my resort bucket list! :D

Thank you!! :) It has been so amazing to meet people from all over the world that share our love of Disney!! I loooove the YC; more and more I'm being drawn towards the Crescent Lake resorts over the Monorail resorts. The location simply cannot be beat and it's a much more laid-back and adult vibe over there!

I want to try this! I never have and I actually have the recipe for it and keep meaning to post it :) I like sweet drinks but for some reason I always thought this would be TOO sweet for me but after actually looking at what's in it lol I think I'll like it.

What?? PASS on TOT? Blasphemy!

Ricky absolutely loves milkshakes which is one reason we always go to the Plaza when we're there. We aren't huge fans of Sci Fi so I never think of it for shakes but now 🤔 think I may add it for June or July!

:laughing: definitely sounds like Joe!

Yup that's where we headed :) I don't regret anything we did and we had SO much fun but I wish we'd gotten to spend more time together on the EPIC trip! At least we had January :hug: and now we need to line up another trip that overlaps!

The Glow-Tini was sweet but for me, the sweeter the drink the better! :laughing: I've always wanted to try and re-create Disney recipes but I get scared that they won't turn out as good and I'll be disappointed!

Haha! I like ToT but I need to be in the right mood for it ::yes::

YES you should definitely try Sci-Fi for shakes! Although they don't have malt powder apparently, which is a bummer because I almost always make my shake into a malt!

We definitely need to meet up again!! I had sooo much fun with all of you guys in January! I still think about our night at the Boardwalk all the time- I think I almost peed my pants laughing so hard!!

My neighbors have been attempting to try a new fish fry every Friday for the last year or so. Luckily the safer at home hasn’t stopped their quest. We are just west of Milwaukee and they went all the way out near Madison last week, just to check somewhere new off the list. True dedication.

Hey neighbor! I'm in a city just west of Milwaukee as well!! Too funny :) That's such a fun project that your neighbors are doing, definitely something to keep the spirits up!!

Flower and Garden is my favorite Epcot festival too and I'm so bummed to miss it this year :(

Ahhh, such a bummer :( I'm so glad that I didn't have any trips officially planned during this time. I got all of the Disney out of my system with my 4 trips! I'm hoping I can be back for F&G next year!

I got this too and it was so good.

Soo yummy!! I really liked every single thing I tried at F&G!

Love this, that's a really wholesome tradition! :fish: they sound like what we would call fish fingers here in the UK maybe?! We love a fish finger sandwich over here :p

I didn't know of Brad Mondo but I've just looked him up, I'll definitely watch the ANTM videos!! The make over episodes were so good weren't they :lmao:do you remember that super pretty woman who had long dark hair, and Tyra made her cut it all off into a pixie cut and bleach it, so she left the show...but only AFTER she'd gone ahead with the haircut :rotfl:

MM-TV-Top10-Worst-Americas-Next-Top-Model-Makeoevers_R1Y1T4-720p30-2.jpg

Oh my goodness these were so good, they look like this! I've only seen them last year and this year, and we didn't come across them very often. They're huge, and there's a bunch of different flavours. Jamie likes the caramel and waffle cone one, and I also like the peanut butter and banana one!

63599.jpg

THE DREAM!!! :cloud9:

This is amazing. Not to make light of it in case she wasn't happy about it...... but I lowkey want this to happen to me :laughing:

This is how I feel going for 2 weeks! It's so nice to take things a bit slower :goodvibes

Uh oh, it says it's a private video so I can't play it, but I think I see Uncle Jesse and therefore I APPROVE.

No wayyyy!! GO YOU! :laughing: Jamie and I have NEVER been the rebel spy and we're very upset about it.

Ugh I've been thinking this too, I've always wanted that shirt, but promised myself I'd only get it when I actually was the rebel spy :laughing:

I feel personally attacked by this quote. :rotfl: I have so many Disney t-shirts that I've spent a fortune on, and they're all just pyjamas / loungewear now :lmao:

Never done it!!

:lovestruc

Oww mannn that's too bad. But it's still something new to look forward to for another time :goodvibes

Also loved your account / photos of Flower and Garden, I haven't been as an adult but I would love to one day :flower1:

Thanks for sharing!

YES! I remember that ANTM makeover so well! I remember watching it when it first aired back when I was like 10 or so and being SHOCKED!

Yummm those candy bars look sooo good, I always see them around but I've never thought to pick one up! I will make sure to get a bar or two next time I'm in WDW!

Someday I will go for 2 weeks..... someday!! That would be heaven. Ahh shoot I'll have to change the privacy settings on the video! It's a video from the WDW episode of Full House; Danny talks about making personalized itineraries for everyone! Then everyone groans and he says, "No need to thank me, I actually kind of enjoyed it" :laughing: STORY OF MY LIFE.

Haha, as soon as I got the Rebel Spy, I thought, "I must tell Katie, she'll be so jealous!!" :laughing:

You and Jamie must try Sci-Fi, I feel like you would love the kitsch of it so much! Plus, how can you go wrong with burgers, fries, and shakes?! I feel like you'd also love F&G too! Early May is probably my favorite time of year to go to WDW after September- the crowds aren't too bad, the weather is beautiful, and there's no special ticket events messing with your plans!

I loveeee Sci Fi!!! Such a fun place. When I was there back in March (right before everything happened) the speciality milkshake was Peanut Butter and Oreo combo!....:lovestruc Ialso love the photo with you and the pizza, so cute!!!

Aw thanks :) Oh my gosh that shake sounds like my personal heaven.. it reminds me of The Parent Trap!! Oreos and PB is an amazing combination!

Man you sure did make the most out of May the 4th. You earned that pizza at the end of the night :D

I'm not a big fan of MGM in general but we do love us some muppets and SciFi. I see a lot of hate for SciFi and I can never figure out why because we've always had good meals there and of course who doesn't want to eat in a drive in?

Oh the rain this day was out of control. Glad it didn't dampen our spirits and we all got to enjoy some flower and garden, even if we couldn't go on the cruise.

Haha for some reason, I was the most tired on this day! We walked around soooo much!

YES I never get the hate on Sci-Fi either?! I've had nothing but great experiences there- staff has always been super nice, and the video reel never gets old no matter how many times I've watched it! The food isn't gourmet per se but it really hits the spot when you're walking in the sun all day ::yes::

The rain was so bad this day! And the next day too, I felt so bad for people who got caught in the rain after our fancy brunch!!

This is so me now. I won't get another AP until next year probably as I have my big Italy trip this Sept. but next year will be another "Year Of Disney". It truly makes/allows one to slow down and just take it all in.

HOW COULD YOU?!! LOL!! I would NEVER pass up ToT!

Awww!! :lovestruc

Oh man, that's awful! I know that pukey feeling and it sucks!

What an AWESOME group!

I had to LOL because I find it to be the exact OPPOSITE of "crap food". I need a bunch of Miralax after 3 days at Disney. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hate that. I want to hear the voices of the show. :(

Look at those beautiful ladies!!!

I know, it was SO sad, BUT we had SUCH a nice time at Ale and Compass!! And Hurricane Hannah's. It truly turned out to be a magical and wonderful evening despite.

You are right!!!

I simply adored that evening and getting to chat and know you better. I'm much better in small groups where I can learn more about people and talk on a deeper level. The time at A&C was just magical. :goodvibes

Haha, I said that this year would be my only year of having an AP, but once Disney re-opens, I'm probably going to renew. I cannot go back, I've been pickled!!! It feels so good just to have the freedom to stop and smell the roses!

Haha, I love ToT, but I definitely have to be in the right mood for it! Even after all of these years, it still scares me a little bit :laughing:

I wish I needed Miralax at WDW... and that is all I'll have to say about that ::yes::

I LOVED our night at Ale and Compass! We had such a fun little group! I totally agree; even though I can be super extroverted, I feel much more comfortable in smaller groups. I really loved exploring the Boardwalk area so much on this trip. The Crescent Lake resorts are definitely starting to push the Monorail resorts out of the way for top location for me! I just love the adult, laid-back feel of the BC/YC and BWI so much!

Hey neighbor! I'm in a city just west of Milwaukee as well!! Too funny :) That's such a fun project that your neighbors are doing, definitely something to keep the spirits up!!

Super close then. Now I know who is blasting Disney songs all night.😉

I give them credit for their ambition. I’ll stick to trying to frequent as many breweries for pick-up instead. Have to make sure they all make it through this. 😂

Trip #1, Day 5- May 5th, 2019

My roomies and I were up early on this day- we had a lot to do! We were transferring over to BC for our last two nights, so we had to get packed up. We also had to shower and get all done up because there was a fancy brunch at California Grill planned for 10 AM!

This was called the “bye-bye brunch” on our Facebook page, since it was our last activity in our big group! Initially, I was really skeptical to join this. The price tag was a huge shock; I wasn’t sure if I wanted to spend $100 on one meal. 😲 But, at the same time, I knew that this was a super hard ADR to get and it may be the only chance I would have to do this! Plus, I had always really wanted to check out California Grill. So, I pulled the trigger and joined along. Spoiler alert- it was everything I dreamed of and more!!

Bye, beautiful Yacht Club view!

We dropped off our bags with bell services, then took a Lyft over to the Contemporary! It was cool, we got to take a private elevator that was reserved just for California Grill guests.

Billie snapped a picture of all of us waiting :laughing: Shame on us, all on our phones!! I'm not gonna lie, this picture embarrassed me a little bit, and I made a promise to myself to not be on my phone so much and enjoy the company!

Pretty soon, we were all coordinated together and called in for our reservation! I was instantly blown away.

This restaurant is absolutely GORGEOUS. The floor-to-ceiling windows provided a perfect panoramic view, we even saw Epcot and DHS on the other side of the restaurant! Plus, there was an orchestra playing instrumental Disney music the whole time :) It was sooo classy and posh, I felt like a princess!

Unlimited mimosas?! Don’t mind if I do! There was some friendly teasing, because as soon as this picture was taken, a CM INSTANTLY swooped in and carded me :laughing: #chunkybaby
We sat down at our tables, and soon realized that we got the best seat in the house….

I couldn’t believe it! It almost brought me to tears; I had never seen Magic Kingdom from that angle before! I looooove that we were able to see BTMRR so clearly too. I texted this picture to my mom and she was so jealous.

Caroline (@disneyAndi14 ) offered to snap a picture of me with the menu (she said that I was filling in for Andi :) ), so I got one of her too! Look at us roomies all dressed up :cutie:

I snapped one more picture of the menu, then it was time to visit the buffet!

Basically, California Grill brunch is set up as a mix of a buffet and entrees. They have a buffet for more “appetizer” or snack items, as well as coffee and a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar! Then, you chose an entree as your main dish. The best part was that you could order as many entrees as you wanted! Some people ordered two or three entrees just to get a taste of all of the different meals! I mean it was only fair, considering the price we were paying :rolleyes:

I don’t have a picture of my buffet selections, but everything was so decadent. The mini fruit, yogurt and granola parfait was excellent. In addition, I had some sushi rolls, cheese, shrimp, deviled eggs, and lots of fruit! I also got another flavor of mimosa, because #vacation.

I was trying really hard not to fill up on apps, but everything was so delicious! Our waiter was very attentive, giving us tips about the menu items encouraging us to get our money’s worth in food!

Selfie with Liesa! :)

I was in the mood for something sweet as my entree, but couldn’t decide between the blueberry-lemon pancakes or the CG special french toast. Even though it sounded a little weird, the waiter absolutely RAVED about the french toast, saying that it was his favorite menu item. So I decided to take a risk…

Hmmm… :( The menu described this as “Brioche french toast with brie, berry compote, black mint, and candied pine nuts.”

Now, this was originally on my list because I like sweet and savory combinations and I love brie cheese! One of my favorite appetizers that we like to make for Thanksgiving is brie cheese, cranberry sauce, and candied pecans wrapped in puff pastry. So I kind of thought it would be like this?

But I was very wrong. I’m not gonna lie, it was pretty gross!! Imagine yummy, fruity, french toast, but covered with cheese sauce instead of maple syrup :crazy2: I tried to add maple syrup to make it better, but it just made it more gross! :laughing:

AA145916-41BD-4E2E-8CA9-A7D83B316278.gif

I’m not really sure who to blame here! I definitely blamed myself for not playing it safe and just getting something that I knew I liked. I also partially blamed the waiter for not saying that this would be an acquired taste; he pretty much said the opposite and said that everyone who tries it loves it! Maybe my palate just isn’t sophisticated enough ;)

F25CCEF5-C2DE-4174-96C1-2FDD659A8316.gif

Although I don’t think I was alone- someone else in our group (I can’t remember who) also tried this and didn’t like it either! I don’t see this item on the menu anymore, so maybe it wasn’t a popular choice? I also know that they often change the menu by season.

Luckily, I had a plethora of buffet options, so I didn’t starve :) I went up to the buffet and took a few more items instead, and I also took little bites off of other people’s plates! I guess I could have asked for a different entree, but to be perfectly honest, I wasn’t all that hungry anyway :laughing:

Group pictures!

We took our time socializing with everyone and kept the pace slow and leisurely. We wanted to get our money’s worth and soak all of the luxuriousness in!

The waiter brought out dessert as our final course. It was a big plate with chocolates, truffles, and some cookies! I couldn’t even fathom thinking about more food, but I shoved down a macaron for good measure :laughing:

Even though it doesn’t sound like it, we ended up spending almost 3 HOURS at this brunch! So… for $100 per person, would I do this again??

ABSOLUTELY! I thought that this was such an amazing experience and I was SO glad I did it. I’m a huge brunch girl, but this blew away all of my expectations! It was nice and well-paced where I didn’t feel like all I was doing was eating. Plus, the music was delightful and it felt so fancy, but still Disney! It really made me fall in love with California Grill in general, and I SO want to try it for dinner (we wanted to try it in August but the only day where we could really fit it in was our Universal day). I will definitely try to do this brunch again soon!

By this time, it was nearly 1:00, and I felt like my stomach was busting out of my dress! We decided to head on out and see if our room was ready at BC, since we hadn’t gotten a text yet.

We did stop at the Fantasia and Bay View Gifts gift shops downstairs in the Contemporary for a bit! I LOVE these gift shops- they’re some of my favorite on property and I feel like I always find stuff here that I can’t find anywhere else.

I found this adorable necklace that I absolutely have to have! I already had the matching Alex and Ani bracelet and also gave one bracelet each to my roomies this trip so we could match :)

When I was paying for my necklace, I also saw a birthday cake scone in the bakery case, so I picked up one of those for breakfast tomorrow! This is one of my favorite items to have for breakfast in WDW and I hadn’t seen it before today; they only had the blueberry lemon flavor in the parks!

Once we got our shopping done, we took a Lyft back to the Beach Club to check on the status of our room. When we got to the BC, it started to absolutely downpour outside! :( We set up camp in some of the chairs by the windows facing the Boardwalk, and figured that we would be getting a room-ready text any minute now…

47F5510A-16B3-4A92-B8AB-5341B7CF4F69.gif

I wish I was joking. The wait for our room felt like an eternity! Nothing on BC personally, since check-in is technically at 3:00, but we had been so spoiled with getting early check-in for YC! I wanted nothing more than to change into comfy clothes and lounge by the pool :sad: But, it was also storming like crazy outside, so we would have just been hanging in the room regardless.

I used the time to call my mom, which was nice because I got to talk to her for about an hour! I also browsed the BC Marketplace gift shop and burned through some more money ::yes::

I found an adorable long-sleeve shirt with the Beach Club logo on it, along with Ariel and Flounder!

I love resort-specific merchandise and always try to pick something up from every resort I stay at! I have a cereal bowl from AKL, a print from the GF, a tank top from the Poly, and long-sleeve shirts from both the BC and WL!

I must have taken 25 laps of the lobby and sat down/stood back up 10 times before our room was finally ready!! Lesley had been up to the desk multiple times; I guess they were really having trouble finding us a room with a daybed.

These pictures were taken as soon as we got up to the room and were timestamped at 4:09 PM :scared: We received room #2512!

Overall, I LOVED the inside of the room. The theming was much more pretty and whimsical than the YC!

However, our location wasn’t necessarily prime. We were at the VERY back end of the resort so it was a long walk from the lobby. BUT, we were literally a 30-second walk to Epcot. We were so close to Epcot that sometimes my location on Snapchat came up as Epcot!!

As for our view…

Gorgeous :laughing: I have been spoiled with amazing views at YC/BC before, so this was underwhelming. In 2005, we had an awesome view of Stormalong Bay at BC, and in 2013, we were upgraded to a full Boardwalk view at the YC!

The rain had FINALLY let up (don’t worry, this was the last we saw of it this week), and I was determined hit up Stormalong Bay before our big dinner plans at 8:30.

Lesley and I headed on down! It was still overcast, but they finally opened up the pool! The only problem was the lovebugs :crazy2: There were so many out today and really invasive. In case you’ve never heard of lovebugs before, they come out for like a week in Florida and massively reproduce, only to die off a few days later! But when they’re in season, they are EVERYWHERE!

Yuck!! Lesley could only stand it for about 20 minutes, but I ended up staying by the pool for about an hour. I WAS NOT going to let the bugs win!!

9854D646-EF7B-43F0-AB98-7136F682CACF.gif

I snacked on the rest of my Rice Krispy Treat and read my book/listened to music while enjoying the atmosphere. I took a quick dip, but it wasn’t super sunny out so I didn’t stay in for too long.

I also decided to walk around the Boardwalk to check out the BWI and all of the shops there!

This pool... :scared: Little did I know that I would be staying there in December!! (Morgan and I booked the trip in July). I've actually grown to love this pool area so much, even though clowns freak me out!

I looked in the gift shop at BWI and almost bought a Larry Dotson print of the Boardwalk, but decided against it because I have a print of his of the GF and I thought they may be too similar.

My last stop was Ample Hills creamery! I didn’t want to spoil my dinner for tonight, so I just got some free samples of the Ooey Gooey Butter Cake, Nonna’s Oatmeal Lace, and Cotton Candy! YUM! I vowed to come back this trip (but would I actually make it there?)

It was getting pretty late, so I power-walked back to the room and quickly changed and got ready. Caroline was going to do some solo time at a park (Epcot maybe?), but Lesley and I hopped in a Minnie Van over to Fort Wilderness. We were going to the Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue!!

I was so excited about this. I really started to get into Disney during and after our 2002 trip. When we planned our next trip for May 2005, I was EXTREMELY involved and invested in the planning. I watched the Travel Channel constantly and I loved the Disney World specials! I literally thought that I would become Samantha Brown when I grew up #lifegoals.

84B3B04B-3DB4-4DEB-B547-55DB1C49375A.gif

I specifically remember seeing the Hoop-De-Doo on one of the specials and wanting to do it sooo bad! The WL was also my favorite resort and the one I wanted to stay at most as a kid (which is funny, because I still haven’t stayed there yet)! I always brought the HDDMR into the mix when talking about other trips, but it seemed to be too much of a trek out to FW and nobody really wanted to take up a full evening to see it. So, I was so excited to do this! I’m a sucker for kitsch and live theater.

Our Minnie Van driver ended up taking a wrong turn, so it took about 10 extra minutes to get there. It wasn’t a big deal because we made sure to leave extra early! But, to make up for the trouble, the driver gave us two vouchers for a free snack credit in the parks! Uber/Lyft would NEVER! ::yes::

This was my first time seeing Fort Wilderness (I had visited WL before), and it was sooo cute but WOW so huge! We also saw a few deer when driving in!

I’m not going to lie, I don’t really have a desire to stay here anytime soon. This resort is sooo large and sprawling, but you can take a golf cart to get around which is kind of fun! But the theming is a little lost on me I guess, since we go up to Northern Wisconsin every year and do our big cabin trip in August. When I’m in Disney, I’d prefer to have more of a hotel/resort experience!

We met up with some of the other Epic trip peeps and took our seats, the show was starting soon! Joining us tonight were Billie (@Elevatationist ), Sarah (@IowaTater ), Ariana (@Pluto0809 ), Jackie (@missjackiemcg ), Su-Lynn (@chunkymonkey ), Su-Queen, Steve, Kari (@Malia78 ), Fallon (@fallonkendra ), and her husband, Luke! We paid for Tier 1, so we got a great seat close to the front. It was also especially exciting because it was Jackie’s birthday today!! We were really hoping that they’d volunteer her for some of the antics ;)

This was the only picture I got of our view, but it was spectacular!

We started off with some drinks, and since it was all-you-can-drink, I ordered the white wine sangria! It was sooo delicious and crisp! Our waitress was so adorable and such a hoot.

When putting in our orders, we also asked if we could add in a side of mac and cheese, since it’s available upon request here! Our waitress gave us a dead-pan look and said, “Oh sorry, we don’t serve that here anymore.”

After about 3 seconds, she said “HAH! Just kidding! You should have seen your faces!” We were all laughing SO hard!!

Pretty soon, it was time to settle in for the show! Although I loved the comedy aspect, my favorite parts of the show were the songs. We had a Disney Sing-A-Long tape as a kid that we would play in the car all the time, and it had lots of old Westerns on it! So the music here was very nostalgic :) But, you guys, I actually teared up during the duet of “Shenendoah/This Land is Your Land” :laughing: I have no idea why, it’s so corny!! Maybe the Disney feels were just hitting me hard today?!

Here’s a video of it if you guys want to see. It’s so pretty!

I was so engrossed in the show, I almost forgot that they served food here too :laughing: They had some awesome comfort food- fried chicken, ribs, mashed potatoes, cornbread, and our highly anticipated mac and cheese!!

Nothin’ like a bucket of ribs!

Gooey and neon orange Mac and Cheese- the best kind!

We took part in some more fun antics while eating. They sang happy birthday to people in the room who were celebrating, and also did some audience call-back stuff! None of us were chosen for any special parts on stage (I was slightly relieved ::yes:: )

Then, they brought out the amazing dessert- Strawberry Shortcake!

DELISH!

For the grand finale, they passed out instruments for everyone to play! I felt like I was 5 again!!

Overall, this was a fantastic show. The food was great, and I laughed so hard all night! Like I said, I am a huge sucker for live theatre and music, and this was so enjoyable. I have to return again with my Mom- she would LOVE this!!

One more group pic!

It was about 10:30 by now, and we were all soooo pooped! Lesley and I almost got another Lyft back to the BC, but we decided to take the bus to MK with the rest of the crew and catch a bus to BC from there.

Everyone was really slap-happy on the bus, but also kind of emotional because this was our last group event :( Su-Lynn dubbed it “the last Chunky bus!” I was so full from all of the food today, I had to unbutton my shorts while sitting :laughing:

Once Lesley and I got back to BC, we headed up to the room and Lesley got her HDMI all ready! Tonight was a new episode of Game of Thrones, and her and Caroline were NOT going to miss it! They put it up on the TV, and even though I don’t watch GoT, I was excited to see what all of the hype was about!

Except… I literally fell asleep in 5 seconds :rolleyes: This was crazy because I have a really hard time sleeping when there’s a TV on, but I literally passed out as soon as I laid down! I don’t even remember them turning it off and going to bed later!

It was probably my body giving me a hint that I needed my beauty rest- it was our last full day tomorrow and it was going to be a marathon one!

Last edited:
This was called the “bye-bye brunch” on our Facebook page, since it was our last activity in our big group! Initially, I was really skeptical to join this. The price tag was a huge shock; I wasn’t sure if I wanted to spend $100 on one meal. 😲 But, at the same time, I knew that this was a super hard ADR to get and it may be the only chance I would have to do this! Plus, I had always really wanted to check out California Grill. So, I pulled the trigger and joined along. Spoiler alert- it was everything I dreamed of and more!!
The CG brunch is to die for! My DH and I loved it last July on our anniversary trip and are trying to get an ADR for December (if we get to go on that trip).
I don’t have a picture of my buffet selections, but everything was so decadent. The mini fruit, yogurt and granola parfait was excellent. In addition, I had some sushi rolls, cheese, shrimp, deviled eggs, and lots of fruit! I also got another flavor of mimosa, because #vacation.
Mmmmm, I loved the parfaits. I was obsessed with the bacon/egg salad too and definitely had several mimosas. It was a boozy brunch!
But I was very wrong. I’m not gonna lie, it was pretty gross!! Imagine yummy, fruity, french toast, but covered with cheese sauce instead of maple syrup :crazy2: I tried to add maple syrup to make it better, but it just made it more gross! :laughing:
That is just wrong....not appetizing at all. :(
ABSOLUTELY! I thought that this was such an amazing experience and I was SO glad I did it. I’m a huge brunch girl, but this blew away all of my expectations! It was nice and well-paced where I didn’t feel like all I was doing was eating. Plus, the music was delightful and it felt so fancy, but still Disney! It really made me fall in love with California Grill in general, and I SO want to try it for dinner (we wanted to try it in August but the only day where we could really fit it in was our Universal day). I will definitely try to do this brunch again soon!
So glad it was an awesome experience for you!
Lesley and I headed on down! It was still overcast, but they finally opened up the pool! The only problem was the lovebugs :crazy2: There were so many out today and really invasive. In case you’ve never heard of lovebugs before, they come out for like a week in Florida and massively reproduce, only to die off a few days later! But when they’re in season, they are EVERYWHERE!
They are so gross!
It was getting pretty late, so I power-walked back to the room and quickly changed and got ready. Caroline was going to do some solo time at a park (Epcot maybe?), but Lesley and I hopped in a Minnie Van over to Fort Wilderness. We were going to the Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue!!
Love the Hoop!
We started off with some drinks, and since it was all-you-can-drink, I ordered the white wine sangria! It was sooo delicious and crisp! Our waitress was so adorable and such a hoot.
That's what I had too. I was pleasantly surprised with the food quality and the show is so much fun!

I totally agree about CG brunch, absolutely a wonderful experience.
My blueberry pancakes were so yummy.
The price is a bit of a shock but when you put the whole experience together totally worth it!
This was a very fun day!
The love bugs were so gross, yuck! I would take the love bugs in a heart beat instead of COVID!
It’s so fun reading and reliving our Epic trip!

I'm not gonna lie, this picture embarrassed me a little bit, and I made a promise to myself to not be on my phone so much and enjoy the company!

Eek, I would be the same way! I'm definitely on my phone way too much... but to be fair, Disney does kind of encourage it with checking wait times, modifying FPs, etc etc!

It's so perfect!

That just sounds bizarre! I wasn't a fan of my entree either. At least the buffet is exceptional!

It really made me fall in love with California Grill in general, and I SO want to try it for dinner

California Grill for dinner? sounds extravagant! Add it to the March trip! haha

I already had the matching Alex and Ani bracelet and also gave one bracelet each to my roomies this trip so we could match :)

aww that's so sweet of you!

Billie snapped a picture of all of us waiting :laughing:

:rotfl:

I don’t have a picture of my buffet selections, but everything was so decadent. The mini fruit, yogurt and granola parfait was excellent.

That yogurt and the deviled eggs were the absolute BEST!

Now, this was originally on my list because I like sweet and savory combinations and I love brie cheese! One of my favorite appetizers that we like to make for Thanksgiving is brie cheese, cranberry sauce, and candied pecans wrapped in puff pastry. So I kind of thought it would be like this?

Bummer! I'm sure he would have brought you something else. It does seem weird to have cheese on French Toast :crazy2:

Even though it doesn’t sound like it, we ended up spending almost 3 HOURS at this brunch! So… for $100 per person, would I do this again??

ABSOLUTELY!

Me too!

We did stop at the Fantasia and Bay View Gifts gift shops downstairs in the Contemporary for a bit! I LOVE these gift shops- they’re some of my favorite on property and I feel like I always find stuff here that I can’t find anywhere else.

I love that gift shop too ::yes::

I found this adorable necklace that I absolutely have to have!

Cute!

We set up camp in some of the chairs by the windows facing the Boardwalk, and figured that we would be getting a room-ready text any minute now…

47F5510A-16B3-4A92-B8AB-5341B7CF4F69.gif

Oh, no!

These pictures were taken as soon as we got up to the room and were timestamped at 4:09

Wow! That stinks :sad2:

BUT, we were literally a 30-second walk to Epcot. We were so close to Epcot that sometimes my location on Snapchat came up as Epcot!!

Awesome! Too bad you weren't spending much more time there.

As for our view…

:rolleyes1

The only problem was the lovebugs :crazy2: There were so many out today and really invasive. I

They were horrible :crazy2: Enough so that I would seriously hesitate before going back in early May.

After about 3 seconds, she said “HAH! Just kidding! You should have seen your faces!” We were all laughing SO hard!!

:rotfl2:

But, you guys, I actually teared up during the duet of “Shenendoah/This Land is Your Land” :laughing: I have no idea why, it’s so corny!! Maybe the Disney feels were just hitting me hard today?!

Overall, this was a fantastic show.

I love HDDR and can't wait to go back someday. We were supposed to go in July but that's not happening now :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!