Anaheim Majestic Garden

Rich M

DIS Veteran
Just got back from staying 3 nights at the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel and thought I would share my thoughts of the property in hopes that it can help others looking for places to stay:

We checked in on Sunday, May 19th at approximately 3PM. We had two room and requested for connecting. They did not have connecting but they did have next to each other so that worked. We had two queen beds in each room. These rooms are very spacious and if you needed to add a rollaway bed there was plenty of room for that ($18 a day charge).

Each room had two chairs to sit in and had windows that opened up with a chain on them. I thought each room looked nice and had plenty of room but the TV was very small. The fridges were nice and cold and stayed cold the entire stay.

The bathroom was decent enough with plenty of room but the bathtub could use some TLC for sure and I thought it was a huge drop to the floor when coming out of the tub.

They have a restaurant at the hotel that we did not eat at and a nice little store with a deli and other miscellaneous things that we used for Milk and little drinks and things.

The thing I really liked about this hotel was the Shuttles and being able to walk to DTD. If there is long lines they continue to shuttle back and forth and even have extra ones on standby. We would walk to DTD in the morning and take the shuttle back. This worked out very well. The new security check points are great IMO and the DTD one was never to backed up. We would then walk to the monorail to scan into the parks and then start making MP for the day and stop at the less crowded Starbucks for morning drinks before continuing to walk to the entrance.

Overall I would recommend this hotel as a close option. They do charge $18 a day to park. One thing I did like about the walk is that there was a lot less people walking so there was more room unlike being on the main street. I would be happy to answer any questions.

We use to stay there a lot when it was the Sheraton Anaheim but when it changed over to the Majestic Garden we experienced a number of problems and stopped going. But I'm glad it worked out well for you there. We always did like watching the fireworks in their gazebo in the outdoor park area inside the hotel.

We use to stay there a lot when it was the Sheraton Anaheim but when it changed over to the Majestic Garden we experienced a number of problems and stopped going. But I'm glad it worked out well for you there. We always did like watching the fireworks in their gazebo in the outdoor park area inside the hotel.

Yeah I stayed when it was the Sheraton also and I was very nervous going back based on reviews. I got a great rate on Priceline and then got another 15 percent back off of that because Priceline listed that they had a airport shuttle when I booked and they did not so they refunded me back 15 percent. Couldn't pass it up.

Yeah I stayed when it was the Sheraton also and I was very nervous going back based on reviews. I got a great rate on Priceline and then got another 15 percent back off of that because Priceline listed that they had a airport shuttle when I booked and they did not so they refunded me back 15 percent. Couldn't pass it up.

A lot depends on if they put you in a remodeled room. But since you got your room through a reseller that kind of puts you in a disadvantage. Stay away from the restaurant. The food was ok but the staff was just awful. And if there is any type of problem, the management will not lift a finger to help.

My husband and I stayed there a few years back the room was large and not too bad. The shuttle worked for us, we didn't even think about walking to DTD. We basically used it as a place to crash after full days at the park. Which was a new routine for us because we normally stay onsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter