And the Disney nightmares ensue...

I thought I was the only one!:rotfl2:

Before our big family trip in 2012, I dreamed that we arrived and had forgot to make ADR's for the entire trip! So we showed up for a week with a party of 15 with no ADR's.

In 2016, I had a dream that my family got on the plane and took my carry-on that had my driver's license in it so I had no ID and couldn't board.

In 2017, I had a nightmare that I boarded the plane and left all of my luggage at home!

...and you're right, these dreams are REAL! You wake up shaking and sweating and certain that your trip is ruined:goodvibes.

I thought I was the only one!:rotfl2:

Before our big family trip in 2012, I dreamed that we arrived and had forgot to make ADR's for the entire trip! So we showed up for a week with a party of 15 with no ADR's.

In 2016, I had a dream that my family got on the plane and took my carry-on that had my driver's license in it so I had no ID and couldn't board.

In 2017, I had a nightmare that I boarded the plane and left all of my luggage at home!

...and you're right, these dreams are REAL! You wake up shaking and sweating and certain that your trip is ruined:goodvibes.
No, you are not the only one. I have read numerous other posters do the same thing.

My husband has recurring nightmares of being at WDW Resort, but unable to ever get to any of the parks. The reasons he can't get into the parks change, but the basic idea of being so close yet so far remain true each time he has the nightmare.

My husband has recurring nightmares of being at WDW Resort, but unable to ever get to any of the parks. The reasons he can't get into the parks change, but the basic idea of being so close yet so far remain true each time he has the nightmare.
UGH! I have these dreams every trip. We've been there all week, are leaving for home soon and I can not convince my family to go into a park.

Mine usually revolve around not being able to get to the airport in time for my flight. Usually happens about 2 or 3 days before the trip starts. So annoying!

Have you ever had one of these nightmares while on your trip? One year I was in Florida and dreamt that I flew home early, I woke up very upset until I realized it was a nightmare and I was still in Florida.

Oh my! I always have these too!! I used to dream about missing our flights etc..
Our next trip in May is our first with a baby/toddler so I think my anxiety is way worse.... which is causing even more nightmares! :-)

I had one the other night where upon arriving in WDW, I remembered I forgot to request the time off from work. I then proceeded to run around looking for a FP+ kiosk to submit my vacation time request! :confused3

We leave tonight for the airport city (we live in the boondocks, so air travel requires ground travel first) and board tomorrow for WDW. Usually in the days leading up to the trip, my brain is kind enough to play me a loop of park music as I try to sleep (Tiki Room, Figment, etc). But yesterday, our DD left on her first overseas trip, and even though she's with her college travel group, that didn't stop me from dreaming that I couldn't get from Epcot to the airport to get to her in Europe.

Thanks brain :headache:

I had one for our DCL cruise where DH didn't make it back in time from returning the rental car and Captain Mickey threw him a life preserver as he was running down the pier while the Sail Away party was playing. Kids were yelling, "jump, Daddy! You can make it!"

First Disney nightmare last night. (for this trip) Dreamed I somehow cancelled our stay at SSR and could not get it back. Boy it was real. I hate these dreams.
Thanks a lot, now I know what my dreams will be tonight......lol

Mine are weird and I have a few variations:
We are at WDW, but its more like a strip mall type situation and we are totally disappointed in it.
Another dream is when we realize we've been there 5 days and haven't set foot in a park and only have one day left.
Or we are there, I can see Space Mountain but for some reason we just can't seem to get to the park - running errands, traffic..what the heck?

My husband has nightmares about being at Disney. Period. That's his nightmare. Sigh...

Right?! I was so confused when I woke up, haha!

In my mind, I literally saw you at EVERY FP kiosk typing in your vacation request and frantically hitting send! :lmao::lmao: I'm lucky, I haven't had any Disney "nightmares". I get those "thoughts" though...what if my FPs don't work out right.....what if Cosmic Rays doesn't have kosher meals anymore...what happens if MDE crashes on me while in the park and I'm trying to move around FPs...what if my son decides right as we're about to board EE that he's changed his mind and doesn't want to ride it?? :scared1: All RIDICULOUS thoughts.....as the FPs WILL work out...that's why you get on as early as possible if you can't do the 7am thing. Cosmic Rays WILL have kosher meals...Pizzafari is the only one who is no longer on the list...but the new restaurant in Pandora's land has kosher meals now. If MDE crashes....turn off WiFi and go off my data...that has amazing results when you do it that way! And finally, my son keeps telling me he's too excited about all the rollercoaster rides we're doing...he's 11 and much more open to new experiences than he was at 7. :cool1:

Funny someone mentioned this.....My disney nightmare is that i forgot to ride a major attraction like Pirates or HM, Space or splash. In the dream im so upset i missed it. Then i awake and whew....Its always an odd dream...I mean literally just forget a major attraction.
Thankfully, never for real lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!