And the Disney nightmares ensue...

My husband has recurring nightmares of being at WDW Resort, but unable to ever get to any of the parks. The reasons he can't get into the parks change, but the basic idea of being so close yet so far remain true each time he has the nightmare.
As a professional firefighter....I have those dreams...only for some reason cant get to a fire...just dumb reasons..but never make it to the scene.
There has to be a phycological reason to be near but cant get to what you love...interesting.

I had a dream I was a monkey at Disney, with a bunch of other monkeys. I knew we were at Disney, and we were in a purple room- Disney purple. There was something outside the door, something that was very evil and coming to get us. I was going to be the brave monkey and try to save everyone else, so I came down and started roaring at the door. My husband said I sounded like a lonely coyote wailing at the moon, and he woke me up.

It's too funny how many of us have similar dreams! I've had the dream where I forgot to bring my luggage and don't realize it until we get to the resort. I panic for a few minutes, but then realize I'm gonna get a whole new Disney wardrobe so it's okay! I've had the one where it's the day we're leaving for home and I forgot to go to the parks, so I'm trying to decide what park we can make it to before ME picks us up, but I can never decide which park or which ride I want to go on and by the time I decide, ME is pulling up.

My dream this weekend went something like this...

Me: Oh man, I overslept and we missed our HS EMM plans!
Mom: It's ok, you obviously needed the rest.
Me: It's NOT okay - that's an extra paid event!!

Then in real life my cat jumped on the bed and started purring and in my dream I thought, oh the cat's purring so it really IS okay!

Then I woke up and realized we don't leave for another 7 sleeps. LOL

I have only had one Disney nightmare. This past September I had packed the night before so when I got home I went straight to bed because we like to leave around 2:00 am and drive the 7 hours at night on empty roads. Anyway, I could not fall asleep so I took some Melatonin and woke up about 15 minutes before my alarm went off and was like WTH? The nightmare was we were checking out to go home and I could not remember anything about our vacation. I was trying to explain to the bell hop and he said sorry sir, time to go. My wife thought I was nuts lol

I've had a bunch.

Unable to get into the parks for various reasons (seems to be a common dream here)

We're at MK, and the park is totally different, and I can't find anything, so we're just wandering around lost the whole time.

DCL dreams:
Missed the ship

Most recent one: got on board and we were really tired from traveling, so went to take a nap before dinner. We woke up to find out the entire week has past, and it is time to get off the ship. We slept through the entire cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter