And Then The Murders Began...

Fun! Let's see...
  • "My adventures in Wonderland started when I followed the white rabbit down the rabbit hole. All of a sudden I fell. And then the murders began."
  • With Aussie accent: "The fish world has always been considered a silent habitat. And then the murders began."
  • "That was the Grand Canyon as we know it today. And then the murders began."

Fun! Let's see...
  • "My adventures in Wonderland started when I followed the white rabbit down the rabbit hole. All of a sudden I fell. And then the murders began."
  • With Aussie accent: "The fish world has always been considered a silent habitat. And then the murders began."
  • "That was the Grand Canyon as we know it today. And then the murders began."
"To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past…and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America…with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world." And then the murders began.

Here You Leave Today And Enter The World Of Yesterday, Tomorrow And Fantasy. And then the murders began.

It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears
There's so much that we share
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all.
And then the murders began.

"Oh, I didn’t mean to frighten you prematurely. The real chills come later. Now, as they say, “look alive,” and we’ll continue our little tour. And let’s all stay together, please." And then the murders began.

"For your safety, please stay seated with your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the log. And be sure to watch your kids! Have a zip-a-dee-doo-dah ride!". And then the murders began.

Your attention please! The Disneyland Limited, now leaving for a grand circle tour of the Magic Kingdom, with stops at New Orleans Square, Mickey’s Toontown, and Tomorrowland. All passengers, board! And then the murders began.

Please walk to your destination. Thank you and welcome to Disney California Adventure. And then the murders began.

This is your ringmaster, Timothy Mouse. To make sure your flight’s a safe one, be sure to stay seated with your seatbelt fastened, keeping your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside. And be sure to watch your kids! To make Dumbo fly higher, just raise the magic lever right in front of you. Everybody ready? Then get ready to take off with the world’s only flying elephant — Dumbo! And then the murders began.

At sunset, the United States flag is lowered from its historical post on Main street. Darkness descends and crows arrive for their Disneyland roost. And the the murders begin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!