Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

Thank you :)

ETA: That site is amazing!!! Thanks for the link :)

Word of caution about that site......soon you will "need" everything she has. I spent a small fortune collecting her files in March. I agree with Jennifer, they cut really nicely and her work is very easy to follow. Its a great site!

Here's my final layout. Everything is finished and ready to be bagged except the "taking home the magic" pieces. I have to peel them from the mat and they aren't playing nicely! I have a meeting tonight and tomorrow night, so it might be Thursday until I can mail.

Here's my final layout. Everything is finished and ready to be bagged except the "taking home the magic" pieces. I have to peel them from the mat and they aren't playing nicely! I have a meeting tonight and tomorrow night, so it might be Thursday until I can mail.

That's totally awesome!

I've been procrastinating on asking this question, but now I have to ask it. As you all can see by my posted sketches, one of my safari layouts went totally off the grid and doesn't even slightly resemble the sketch and I've searched and can't find a sketch to match it. What would you all like me to do?

A. send the sketch along eventhough it is nothing like it is supposed to be (and totally confuse everyone)

B. send a photo of the layout in place of that sketch

C. send the layout just as it is and have everyone look at the picture online

D. glue everything down so all the work is done and there's no guessing

I will do whatever you would like.

I really tried to stay on script for this swap, but sometimes my brain says "oh wait, this would be much better". Before I know it, I'm totally off the original. ;)

I've been procrastinating on asking this question, but now I have to ask it. As you all can see by my posted sketches, one of my safari layouts went totally off the grid and doesn't even slightly resemble the sketch and I've searched and can't find a sketch to match it. What would you all like me to do?

A. send the sketch along eventhough it is nothing like it is supposed to be (and totally confuse everyone)

I really tried to stay on script for this swap, but sometimes my brain says "oh wait, this would be much better". Before I know it, I'm totally off the original. ;)

I have the same problem for all of mine. I changed things so much that I can't even tell which sketch I was using for what.

This sketch is close, not sure what size the black is for photo mats but you could make it work.

I am okay with whatever you decide. I will layout the pieces as soon as I get the pages so that I have an idea of how they are supposed to look and then I stack and place in a drawer.

Here are the pictures of my last 2 pages.
Buzz & Mr. Potato Head at Once upon a Toy
89A9BFA7-C65E-4018-8415-2A630C2E95AE-30997-000031CABE351535.jpg

Pirates at World of Disney
6119A1F4-F7BD-4A09-832B-70C0CACD451B-14810-0000181CB4C2422B.jpg

Photobucket shows this picture rotated the right way but on here it shows the old picture. I am posting it anyway, because it is driving me crazy. Sorry. Now to try to figure out something for the sketches, since mine didn't end up looking anything like what I had.

Amanda

Here are the pictures of my last 2 pages.
Buzz & Mr. Potato Head at Once upon a Toy
89A9BFA7-C65E-4018-8415-2A630C2E95AE-30997-000031CABE351535.jpg

Pirates at World of Disney
6119A1F4-F7BD-4A09-832B-70C0CACD451B-14810-0000181CB4C2422B.jpg

Photobucket shows this picture rotated the right way but on here it shows the old picture. I am posting it anyway, because it is driving me crazy. Sorry. Now to try to figure out something for the sketches, since mine didn't end up looking anything like what I had.

Amanda

Great Layouts! Love them both.

I went back through the picture posting for this swap and these books are gonna be :love::love::love:

Very Nice LO Amanda.

I agree our albums will be very nice put we will need a trolley to carry them around :rotfl2: Have you thought about how big this is going to be once we finish all the parks. Dh was counting yesterday and couldn't help but to call us crazy paper ladies.

Very Nice LO Amanda.

I agree our albums will be very nice put we will need a trolley to carry them around :rotfl2: Have you thought about how big this is going to be once we finish all the parks. Dh was counting yesterday and couldn't help but to call us crazy paper ladies.

:rotfl::lmao: Julia would agree with him!

When I put my sketches from the MK swap together I looked at the pictures on the thread. That was much more helpful than the sketches for me ;)

Everything is packaged and ready to go, but I realized I don't have Jen's address. I am waiting for her to get back to me and then it will be postal. Sorry I am behind.

Amanda

I also refer back to the thread, I like color visual aides when setting up pages... I use the sketches we send in my sketch book for future use... :)

As for your safari page... to make it easy, I'll just refer back to the thread.. No worries by me about going off the grid.. When creative takes you another direction, you need to run with it!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter