Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

When I put my sketches from the MK swap together I looked at the pictures on the thread. That was much more helpful than the sketches for me ;)

I have to agree. I, too, just went to the picture online and made them from there. For some reason they just came together easier that way. I struggled when I tried to make them using the sketches, so I just pulled all the sketches out and put them in my sketch binder. Easy peasy!

To tell you the truth, it's been a huge struggle not putting the second page together for everyone. :rolleyes1 Just one of my weird quirks!

No worries on the pages, Danielle. I'll find some time to download all the photos at some point so I can put them permanently on my PhotoBucket.

Your stuff looks awesome, Amanda!

My box is postal. My DH took it to the post office today.
Thank you for all the great comments about my LO's.

Amanda

I'm sorry I'm running behind Jennifer.

I'm almost done though and I'm forcing myself to be postal tomorrow.
I keep forgetting to print my sketches. But will do that today.
Just had to run a quick errand then it's home to crank out the last of the pages.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Sounds like no one really uses the sketches that we send along. I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth our while to send them along

Sounds like no one really uses the sketches that we send along. I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth our while to send them along

For the MK swap I sent the sketch and 3 layout options for each layout.
Not sure I will do that this time since I'm behind (the 3 options) but I don't mind the sketch because it gets filed away in my sketch box.

Someone does not want me to get these pages done!!
Stupid spring concert.

I did bring my gypsy with me today and I finished laying out the Jungle Trek titles. I plan on cutting those out now. Tell my kids that they can live without tacos from the taco place tonight. I will take them on Saturday.

No worries on being a few days late, I'm behind myself. Darned full-time job getting in the way of my fun!

Sandy's package arrived yesterday, and Amanda's arrived today. Thanks for the cute paper, Amanda!

I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to get mine done between Saturday and Sunday. We've got quiet weekend, thankfully. But, I'm not planning on mailing until next Saturday (the 25th) assuming I have them all, because I'm not home all day and would not want to leave packages out for mailing unless I'm going to be here and I will that day. So, you'll hopefully have these the day after Memorial Day. Sandy, you'll let me know when is a good date to mail yours? It should only take 2 days to get there, but I need a little lead time because I'm not home all week.

I plan on getting everything done Saturday and mail on Monday. I have my prototype done for dinoland ill try to post tonight.

I know how you feel. A full time job gets in the way of all the fun!!

My box is postal and you should have it by Monday. I've sent a separate envelope with my return shipping money and label. I forgot to include it in the box :headache:

Have a great weekend!

I plan on getting everything done Saturday and mail on Monday. I have my prototype done for dinoland ill try to post tonight.

I know how you feel. A full time job gets in the way of all the fun!!

Love the full-time pay, hate the full-time hours, especially since I spend nearly 3 hours a day commuting...Ah well, it will be well worth it when I'm not paying college tuition :)

My box is postal and you should have it by Monday. I've sent a separate envelope with my return shipping money and label. I forgot to include it in the box :headache:

Have a great weekend!

Thanks, Danielle, hope you have a good weekend too!

I got maharajah jungle trek done last night. It turned out really cute!
So cute in fact, that I'm switching my sketch for Triceratops spin to the same sketch.
I am going to try to get that started and finished this weekend but DS has his last meet tomorrow.

DH is probably accepting this new job too so we will be preparing for him to move into the RV as well.
Ugh, to much going on.
So it looks like Monday will be postal day now. Sorry this is taking so long. Maybe with any luck I can get TS done tonight, I don't know yet

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

I plan to use 5 of the D-ring albums. Hope the pages will all fit!

You're probably going to need 10. I put the MK pages into page protectors with their sketches. I needed 2 albums to get all the pages in.

When I put my sketches from the MK swap together I looked at the pictures on the thread. That was much more helpful than the sketches for me ;)

I like to have both :)

I use them!

Mine are Done! Everything is bagged up except the sketches. So happy to be finished.

Victoria

I have to beg your forgiveness ladies. I may need another week to finish up. My washer stopped working this morning. DH and I spent HOURS taking it apart and putting it back together. It worked for one load and started not draining again. Right now I am at the laundromat getting everything washed so I can bring it home to dry. I still have one layout undone and this week is mental! But, there is a three day weekend coming up. I'm sorry, I promise this will not happen with Epcot. I'll be more on top of it.

No problem with the extra time. I'm actually struggling with dinoland. I did put something together but not thrilled about it. So maybe I can get something together I'm happy with!

Hope the washer gets fixed!

I got home and DH had done a load in it fine. And, of course, was using the dryer! Ugh...

Thanks everyone for understanding. I'm also trying to find the Dinosaur font, has anyone had any luck finding it?

I'm trying to come up with something fun for the title, but am having a hard time. Any ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!