Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

DiVine
Adventurers Outpost
Cinderella & Aurora Statues at W of D
Flights of Wonder

Nan i would need an entire football team to knock some sense into those people. They have truly given up. I haven't and will not let her give up on herself. If they refuse to help, the solution is simple... homeschooling for the 3 next year. The school has already been advised that C will not be returning next year if she is not treated fairly. They are unaware for the others as I don't want them to be affected by my decision. They love to think that homeschooling is not something that I can do as she is not sick and still can attend school. They advised ot get a lawyer if she doesn't show up in september as we will need help to get Children aid off our backs. Good luck was all I said and walked away before I said something that I would regret.

On a side note, I'm so proud of my girls. They stood up for their sister yesterday again. C was told to not do something (class work) and the other 2 said they would help her read and that she could do it too.

I just wanted you guys to know that I will be at work until 12 central, so i will post most likely at 1 to 1:30 eastern. I just wanted to let you know!

Nan i would need an entire football team to knock some sense into those people. They have truly given up. I haven't and will not let her give up on herself. If they refuse to help, the solution is simple... homeschooling for the 3 next year. The school has already been advised that C will not be returning next year if she is not treated fairly. They are unaware for the others as I don't want them to be affected by my decision. They love to think that homeschooling is not something that I can do as she is not sick and still can attend school. They advised ot get a lawyer if she doesn't show up in september as we will need help to get Children aid off our backs. Good luck was all I said and walked away before I said something that I would regret.

On a side note, I'm so proud of my girls. They stood up for their sister yesterday again. C was told to not do something (class work) and the other 2 said they would help her read and that she could do it too.

way to go Sandy :thumbsup2 hope they realized you mean business and not to mess with you anymore! you have every right to homeschool your children if that's what is best for them!

how sweet you girls are helping C and standing up for her too! you are doing a wonderful group teaching them compassion and kindness :goodvibes

DiVine
Adventurers Outpost
Cinderella & Aurora Statues at W of D
Flights of Wonder

Bless your heart and good for the girls to stand up for their sister!!!!! She can do this and for them to give up on her is unacceptable....
I know Canadian school systems are set up different than they US, so I have absolutely no understanding...but should they be heeding their own warning about a lawyer for giving up on a student????? If there is anything we can do to help on this end... just let us know... we can help search and give ideas... I have a friend who is a 1st grade reading teacher...her students love to read... if you want me to talk to her about suggestions of things to do at home, let me know.. she will give us good advice...

Sandy so sorry you had to go through that this morning. Good for you for standing up to them and good for your girls too!! As a mom of twins and being a twin myself their is a special bond with multiples....basically if you mess with me your messing with my sister too and the three of them showed that today!! I can't believe they would tell you to get a lawyer....crazy!!

Sandy, hopefully they realize how serious you are. Good for you for standing up for your DD, and you must be so proud of the other two for standing up for her and helping her.

Nan, sent you a PM with more choices.

Boss is hovering today!

I just realised that DH posted my list at 9am. What a sweetheart. I had no idea he had done that.

What a great guy! Mine would NEVER do that. He doesn't "get" the whole swapping thing.

Your girls are so sweet helping out their sister. They deserve a big hug!

Sandy you must be very proud of your girls standing up for each other. What wonderful sisters :)

I just realised that DH posted my list at 9am. What a sweetheart. I had no idea he had done that.

That's funny, I couldn't figure out why you were double posting ;)

Danielle, I'll post a "let's go" when I'm ready. Trying not to freak out, HR called me to clarify my past positions, they base pay on number of "months" of experience, so they wanted to check to see what was full and what was part-time.

Oh, because I'm considered a "finalist" for the job ;)

That's funny, I couldn't figure out why you were double posting ;)

Danielle, I'll post a "let's go" when I'm ready. Trying not to freak out, HR called me to clarify my past positions, they base pay on number of "months" of experience, so they wanted to check to see what was full and what was part-time.

Oh, because I'm considered a "finalist" for the job ;)

That's fantastic! It's about time for some good news around here! Tyler's scholarship is #1........Your job #2 (fingers crossed and pixiedust:)......Who's Next? We need a #3? Sending pixie dust to Sandy that she can be #3. pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I just thought Sandy posted as she went flying out the door and being livid when she got home she posted again thinking she had probably lost her mind! :) what a sweet DH.... :)

What a great guy! Mine would NEVER do that. He doesn't "get" the whole swapping thing.

Your girls are so sweet helping out their sister. They deserve a big hug!

Don't get me wrong he is a nice guy but never in a million years did I think he would post :confused3 I guess he saw my page up on the dis and knew fro mmy discussion last night what I wanted and what time sign in was. He too doesn't get how this can make scrapbooking easy and why I bother. I guess he knew I was going to be in a pissy mood when I came back and decided to smooth tings :rotfl2:

I can't say it enough how your support in appreciated ladies. I feel like all I do is battle for our girls since they were born because preffession always know better then parents when it comes to multiples

urbkols being a multiple yourself, would you have imagine yourself in a different grade from your sister? I feel like it would be a stab in the heart.

It would have been too weird being in a different grade than my sister or even having my twins in different grades. I don't think my parents would allow it either. You hear it all the time. Being a multiple you have a special bond that no one can come between and for the schools to do that to a set of triplets is mind boggling. Continue your fight. I can't believe your hubby posted your list. Mines was wondering why I was up so early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!