Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

I think tri-ceratop spin is what Buffy still has left to work on...so yes, it's the dinosaur sets that are giving everyone fits!

Take your time Jennifer.. I'm good with waiting... Glad DH got a load done but sorry it was in the dryer when you were home and needing the dryer!! Never fails!! I hope you get the washer fixed soon!!!!

Yep having issues with my Dino's too.
And I totally forgot today is the Silver Jubilee for the preist at school. I have to actually leave in a few minutes to serve pizza to the kids at school.

I will work on these some more tonight.
No idea what I'm doing for a font though.

I will post my dinoland picture tonight. Everything is bagged. Just need to print out my sketches tonight. I should be postal tomorrow or Saturday.

Forgot to post this earlier in the week. Has anyone else been given a hard time when using the regional boxes? The woman at the post office told me they were for business use only and wanted to know the name and address of my business. I made up a business name and gave my real address. Hope I'm not in real trouble for doing this. She was really nasty about the whole thing. I would have just reboxed everything flat rate, but It was such as hassle getting the stuff in the first box that I didn't want to bother with it.

I will either have to go to another PO to mail next time or just bite the bullet and pay for flat rate shipping. :headache:

Forgot to post this earlier in the week. Has anyone else been given a hard time when using the regional boxes? The woman at the post office told me they were for business use only and wanted to know the name and address of my business. I made up a business name and gave my real address. Hope I'm not in real trouble for doing this. She was really nasty about the whole thing. I would have just reboxed everything flat rate, but It was such as hassle getting the stuff in the first box that I didn't want to bother with it.

I will either have to go to another PO to mail next time or just bite the bullet and pay for flat rate shipping. :headache:

I use click and ship. PO took it no problem.:confused3

I am finally done!!!
I just need to print my sketches and layouts and I'll be ready to mail by mid-afternoon.

Triceratop Spin

Maharajah Jungle Trek

Here is Dinoland:
fe0f1b97-0d0c-4e31-8be5-a4649b417945_zps95f24802.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And I also changed my sketch
ss_SBEsketch206_zpscfb107a5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My sketches are printed, but DS baseball game went longer than expected. Hope to get this boxed up before I goto work tomorrow morning!

Those look awesome! I got Vicky and Danielle's packages this week. Sorry for not letting you know sooner.

Danielle, I use the online system to print the regional flat rate shipping. Haven't had any problems.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Danielle,

I also order them online for free and utilize click and ship.

I tried doing some research last night and no where on the USPS site does it say it is restricted to business use only... if all else fails I did see that alot of ebay users utilize those mailers... tell miss grumpy that you are an ebay seller.... and that because of her attitude you'll take your mailings to the next PO and I'm sure they'll be thrilled to have those additional funds!

Oh!!! And Danielle sent me the most incredible scarves ever! Thank you so much! I looooooooooove them!!

Oh!!! And Danielle sent me the most incredible scarves ever! Thank you so much! I looooooooooove them!!

Too bad its too warm to wear them now! :rotfl2: (Although it went from 90 degrees on Wednesday to a high of 50 today.)

So the regional boxes are flat rate? She didn't tell me that. I will have to use click and ship next time and just avoid her all together.

They are flat rate by region. It will be less to mail to me than say Lisa, but still less than the regular flat rate. There's a place on the click n ship where you put in what box you're using.

Yeehaw!! I am postal!

I put $20 in bag #1.
The box was pretty tight so if money allows and you need the wiggle room feel free to use the additional postage for 2 regional boxes. I think it was like $6 for you to mail last time.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Thanks for letting me know, I'll let you all know when the last packages are here.

Here's my final set.

It gave me fits, but overall I'm really happy with how it came out. Hope everyone likes it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts