Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

Planning on pre-sorting what I have and getting pics of Victoria's up. We're going out to lunch, so sometime after that.

Buffy and Michelle's packages arrived yesterday. I haven't opened them, but there is NOTHING on the calendar tonight so I will get things ready for pickup by USPS on Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

They look fine in the bags, but I haven't opened one.

I've got the pickup scheduled for tomorrow. I'm doing my postage online now. After M's rehearsal, I'll package up so they'll be ready for pickup. If I owe you more than a couple bucks change, I'll send a check, or I can hold it for next time. Just let me know.

Sandy? Can you let me know when would be a good date to mail yours? And PM me the proper address? Thanks!

If I have any left over, just hold it till the next round! No need to send a check! :)
Thanks for all your hard work!! Can't wait to get these back!!! Of course they are just sitting in their bags till I am ready to use them but at least I know that album is almost done! ;)

Sorry for the delay in getting them out to you. I'm slowly but surely getting used to the commute and the full days.

Oh I hope you don't think I am complaining about getting them late!?!
I am NOT! By no means!! I can only imagine the adjustments you, your DH and Morgan are going through with you now working full time, adding in a train commute twice a day, keeping up with all of Morgan's activities/planning for summer activities/events, and trying to spend quality time with DH, and then adding in the housework that comes into the mix... :hug:

Oh, no, I know no one is needing these immediately, but I feel badly that I've missed two due dates in a row. Life happens, I know that, and we've had a major adjustment, but I do try to keep to my commitments ;)

Here's the list of what change I owe everyone. I'll add it to the Epcot thread as well :)

Amanda: $1.75
Nancy: $3.84
Lori: $5.71
Cassey: $3.84
Cheryl: $5.71
Danielle: $5.64
Buffy: $13.84
Michelle - I'm keeping the 30 cents :)

I'll pm you the address. I can't believe I sent the wrong one again LOL I will have to throw out that label sheet. keep the change for next time if there's anything left over.

I'll pm you the address. I can't believe I sent the wrong one again LOL I will have to throw out that label sheet. keep the change for next time if there's anything left over.

You know, now that I see the PM, I realize that I do have it. I tucked it back in your box and forgot about it. I'll plan to set up a pickup for next Saturday. That will give you a little wiggle room.

Jennifer, hang on to my change for the next swap please.

Thanks, Cassey.

Packages were picked up yesterday. I'll schedule Sandy's for next week please let me know when they arrive!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!