• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom Lodge???

daystar

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Is there a restaurant in the Animal Kingdom Lodge???If so what is the name of that restaurant????
Thanks

Boma is the buffet place at AKL.

Mara is the fast food place.

Jiko is the AKL's fine dining place.

And I'm goning to eat at all three!
Just yesterday re-worked some details of our November trip...decided to move beach days to the end of the trip instead of the beginning...which ment we needed someplace to stay the first two nights. PixieMagic worked her magic and we're staying at AKL! I'm SO excited.....I haven't been to the world since AKL opened and I can't wait to experience the place nearly everyone raves about. We'll do dinner at Boma the night we arrive, late breakfast at Mara the next morning (after a nice soak in the hot tub!) outlet mall shopping and dinner at Jiko then off to Pleasure Island.
How's that for the first 24 or so hours at the WORLD?!?! Sounds great to me...and we haven't even hit a park yet!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
(AKL happy dance)

The burgers at Mara are ok. I would avoid the shrimp platter. The shrimp are way overcooked and nasty. My DD wouldn't even eat them. Now that's bad. lol. Didn't try the chicken, so I'm no help with that one. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter