Animation Experience at AK

So, is it all Lion King characters right now?
Yes, it’s Disney’s marketing scheme to have the classes ‘fit’ with AK and to promote their products.

If you ask Alexa on Echo to play Disney Hits, the first song is a LK song featuring Beyoncé followed by a Toy Story song. 😊

Is it safe to say to plan an hour for the train ride round trip and the experience?
That would be safe I think it takes 10 minutes to get there so if you just miss the train your have to wait 10 minutes ( so 20 minutes one way ) add 5-10 minutes for loading so an hours both ways would be good

So I went last week and it took around 30 mins to get there on the train as they only had one on the track in the morning which meant loads of people missed their slots for the animation but the CM let them all in to the next slot session instead. It was however really fun - I did 3 sessions over the week I was there and got to draw Simba, Ed and Pumba

So I went last week and it took around 30 mins to get there on the train as they only had one on the track in the morning which meant loads of people missed their slots for the animation but the CM let them all in to the next slot session instead. It was however really fun - I did 3 sessions over the week I was there and got to draw Simba, Ed and Pumba
My daughter wants to do this experience. Can I come with her and stand near her if I'm not participating?

Yeah there isn't much area to stand around the actual animation section as such so I would just go and sit with her and not bother doing. That said it is a fun experience so I probably would give it a go. I have no artistic talent and still made mine look like who they were meant to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter