***Annual Holiday Yankee Candle exchange***....CLOSED!!

Meriweather said:
We have 30 so far....about 1/2 as many as last year.

OH NO :sad2: We have to spread the word. What a bummer if this is not big as well as the Christmas card exchange.

Hopefully more people see that is up and ready for names!!! :wave:

I think we are missing the new people and fairly new people.....MOST of the regulars seem to have signed up.

Has anyone sniffed the sparkling cinnamon or sparkling vanilla yet?

I smell them everyday at work. :teeth: What do you want to know about them? I like them both, as they are not your typical vanilla and cinnamon. I am not sure what the undertone scent on the vanilla is, but it is not your standard vanilla scent. The cinnamom has a touch of cloves, and I think something else, and is nice too. We sell a lot of both, so they seem popular.

I sniffed today. The cinnamon is strong to me. I like Home Sweet Home better.
The vanilla smells like cookie to me.
But there are a ton of really cute Christmas accessories ::yes::

One more sign up today....tomorrow is the last day to join in!!

Oh my! I promised hubby no more for a while after the stocking one and now I have to see this one..lol I am going to try and do some convincing. pm will be on the way if I get lucky.. :thumbsup2

Hope to see you join in Amanda.

Today is the last day for sign-ups. Names go out tomorrow :hyper:

woo hoo I couldn;t remember what day we got names and I just got this 3 day sale ad!! I will be able to use it! I LOVE buy 1 get 1 half :) :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1:

don't forget that coupon too.....it is good for things other than the large jars.
But, you can't use it on sale items :(

Can't wait to get my name! We're going shopping this weekend, so it'll be just in time :cool1: :cheer2:

I will close this as soon as I get up in the morning....then I need to run a couple errands and will pass out names as soon as I get back.

if you want to join, so so ASAP ::yes::

Everyone be on the lookout for some good Veteran's Day sales. I know that all accesories are going to be "buy 1 get 1 at 50% off" and that there are a lot of nice gift packs on sale for $10 and under. I can not recall anything else, as it was a crazy day at work. (over 150 boxes in our shipment) Also, there will be some sort of special and sale running from now through Christmas.

piglet too said:
Everyone be on the lookout for some good Veteran's Day sales. I know that all accesories are going to be "buy 1 get 1 at 50% off" and that there are a lot of nice gift packs on sale for $10 and under. I can not recall anything else, as it was a crazy day at work. (over 150 boxes in our shipment) Also, there will be some sort of special and sale running from now through Christmas.
Oh Kirsten, Thanks! :thumbsup2 I did get the Vet Day 3 day sale email. What's up for C'mas??? :confused3 Thanks!!!! :teeth:

How many joined Nancy?? :confused3

We have 33 playing.....and this exchange is now closed :hyper:

Names after errands (and matching them up).

piglet too said:

Just love these insider tips!!! ;) :)

Hmm, now I have to decide whether to actually go to the YC store or just order online. Decisions, decisions! :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter