Annual Park Tickets - DVC

Brookspayne

Mouseketeer
Doing B2B Med / WTA Cruises followed by 3 weeks in WDW. Checking prices of park tickets it would be cheaper to buy annual pass instead of 2 x 10days. Being DVC member, I gather I can get better rates. Does anybody know if I can purchase these over the net or do I have to wait until I get to WDW?

Thanks

you can buy them through the dvc members website $494 adult $436 +tax for premium passes $389 adult $344 child +tax for the basic pass plus postage. They send you a voucher within 2 weeks, which you exchange when you get there.

Which resort do you own at?

Thank you. Celebrating DH 60th, want to pay for as much as I can before we leave but a lot of it will depend on the aussie / US dollar rates. Home resort is Animal Kingdom.

Was trying to surprise DH with booking a cabana on CC, but not so sure now that people are saying rate is going to be about $499, that is the cost of Annual Pass!!!

Have to think of another surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter