Annual Pass Room Discounts. Next Batch ?

wee-haggis

DIS Veteran
Anyone hear any whispers when the next batch of Annual Pass room discounts should come out ? (beyond the beginning of April). Thanks

Curious too, thanks for posting. How many months do they usually announce at a time?

except May discounts to not include July, July and Aug - May is offseason. July, July and Aug are on season. would say sometimes between now and March - but who knows. really think they will up the price of tickets first.

I looked at the Historical release dates and last year they were release by mid January .

except May discounts to not include July, July and Aug - May is offseason. July, July and Aug are on season. would say sometimes between now and March - but who knows. really think they will up the price of tickets first.
June, July and Aug are always included in AP discounts. I don't see that changing now

I looked at the Historical release dates and last year they were release by mid January .
They haven't kept close to the released dates for Historical discounts in a while. It's getting worse and worse, to the point where that chart is really useless to figure out what they'll do when. The only thing I'm sure about is they'll have A discount of some sort, they always do, except for the week between Christmas and New Years.

Waiting for the August discounts........currently booked at WL and given the reduced quantity of regular rooms not expected anything there. Hoping there might be something available at the Poly that we could sneak into. Otherwise we'll keep our Standard (Theme Park) view room :)

Doug :goofy:

As far as I can tell, the number of rooms offered (as Annual Pass discount rooms) has greatly reduced. At one time I was able to book my room of choice, then when the AP rates came out modify and apply the discount. Now, they seem to have only a limited number of rooms available at the AP rate . 2 years ago I tried this and even although I called at 7am EST on the morning the rates were released my first 2 choices of location did not have the rates available (even although I already purchased the rooms and they were still showing as available on the website as a regular full price booking ......and it wasn't a peak period either). This coupled with the ever increasing pricing for Value,Moderate and in particular Deluxe resorts, is making it near to impossible to afford. I'm finding the gouging very un-Disney and disappointing.

I am waiting for April AP rates but at this point I am assuming the Sun and Fun promotion will be the best we can get. I am sure they will have rates but I am not seeing much availability at rack rates.

I am waiting for April AP rates but at this point I am assuming the Sun and Fun promotion will be the best we can get. I am sure they will have rates but I am not seeing much availability at rack rates.
I think many of the booked rooms were reserved by those hoping to be able to convert their rack room rate to a promotional rate, as room discounts become available. Sometimes, availability opens up as some of those rack room reservations are canceled, after the discounts are released. I also believe that there are those who book more than one resort for the same time period, hoping to cover all bases. Unfortunately, those practices negatively impact what room discounts are available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter