Annual Pass upgrade

DisneyLady!

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone
Has anyone ever upgraded their 14 day ultimate Disney world ticket which they bought as part of a UK hotel and ticket package to an Annual Pass once they got to Disney World?
If so how much did it cost to upgrade, who did you ask to do this and did you get a good deal to upgrade?
Thanks in advance!

No one knows now since Disney isn't selling APs now. People can give you historical information prior to March 2020.

If you do it then, if they are still in operation, make sure your Park Passes are carried over ... (Since the allocations for each group are different.)

I did in September 2019. I went to the ticket booth outside Magic Kingdom. All passes now have the same value (the year before it depended where you went what value the upgrade came out as but not since August 2019). It cost me $538 in total to upgrade and took around 10-15 mins to do so no time at all. If you do though remember you can go get your free magic band from Magic Kingdom AP help desk (near the Hall of Presidents) and you can also ask at EPCOT guest services if they have the AP welcome magnet (which we don't get sent in the post annoyingly) and the welcome book.

I did in September 2019. I went to the ticket booth outside Magic Kingdom. All passes now have the same value (the year before it depended where you went what value the upgrade came out as but not since August 2019). It cost me $538 in total to upgrade and took around 10-15 mins to do so no time at all. If you do though remember you can go get your free magic band from Magic Kingdom AP help desk (near the Hall of Presidents) and you can also ask at EPCOT guest services if they have the AP welcome magnet (which we don't get sent in the post annoyingly) and the welcome book.
Thank you for this very helpful information! Hopefully annual passes will return and we will be able to do this ☺️

Thank you for this very helpful information! Hopefully annual passes will return and we will be able to do this ☺

Should have also said mine was with a $100 renewal discount sorry forgot! I did the upgrade before using the pass but not sure if that's required or not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!