Annual Pass ???

4disneyfans

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if the annual passes starts the day you buy it or from the first day you use it at the parks? :jester:

If you buy it at Disney Store or via phone it will be a voucher and start the day you activate it, you have to activate it at the parks.

If you buy it at WDW it will be activated the day you buy it.

Renewals are activated the day your old pass expires.

Thanks so much for the info. !! That is more in the lines of the info. that I needed. We are from the Midsouth and would like to get some of the expense out of the way by buying them ahead of time. We do have a Disney Store locally. Where do you turn the vouchers in once you get there? Can that be done at the Visitors Center in Ocala? Thanks for any additional info.:jester:

It can be done at Guest Services at any of the parks. It only takes a few minutes. When we went in November I had 2 vouchers and needed 2 additional Passes and took care of everything when we went to the parks for the first time.

I think you can activate them at the hotel and maybe Downtown Disney but I wouldn't do it unless you plan on going to a park the same day. You never know you might need that extra day the next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter