Annual Passes

Goofyish

DIS Veteran
When you order APs from the UK I beleive you get a voucher to exchange for the pass at WDW.

Can these be exchanged at Guest Services at WDW resorts or is it only at the Parks?

Found this at WDWIG hope it helps.
To activate the voucher, turn the voucher and a photo ID into the Guest Relations window at either the Magic Kingdom, Epcot (either front or International Gateway side), Disney-MGM Studios, the Animal Kingdom or either Guest Relations office at Downtown Disney. You cannot activate your voucher at a WDW resort Guest Services. NOTE: There have been recent reports that you can now purchase a new AP and activate the voucher at any WDW park ticket location, not just at Guest Relations. This may be a good option if you're doing this at off peak times of the day. It may still be a good bet to use Guest Relations during the park opening rush.

If you are utilizing the AP discounts from a resort I believe you have to show your AP when you registor at the resort. Is it OK just to have the AP voucher to do this or do you need the actual AP?

Check-in CMs tend to be very relaxed about this. On a couple of occasions I'd not yet bought my AP when first checking in to the hotel, so the CM has just asked me to return later that day/next day to show that I have bought one. I'm sure that a voucher would be more than adequate for the purposes of confirming you are eligible for the AP discount.

Regards

Rob

I've used my AP discount to get reduced rates twice and neither time have I been asked for my pass at check-in, although I was told I would have to at the time of booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter