Annual Passes

Minne2004

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard anything about next years annual passes? It is terrible that whom ever just leaves us in the dark. Please let us no if you hear anything. Thank You

As of right now, only renewals are being offered.

Disney will not commit to reopening them while situations are still rapidly changing. The next 3 months are not predictable.

Thank You, I guess I am just anxious. It will cost me a lot more money to buy day tickets. I cancelled my trip this year and I am already planning next year. Really miss Disney. Be safe and I do hope things change soon.

Has anyone heard anything about next years annual passes? It is terrible that whom ever just leaves us in the dark. Please let us no if you hear anything. Thank You
As of right now, only renewals are being offered.

Disney will not commit to reopening them while situations are still rapidly changing. The next 3 months are not predictable.

There's also this convo going on....

https://www.disboards.com/threads/when-will-ap-return.3810571/page-4#post-62356953

I’ve heard that they are now selling new passes, but it’s on a case by case basis. People who previously had a pass and if it expired after march of 2020. Are available to get a new, not renew, pass

I’ve heard that they are now selling new passes, but it’s on a case by case basis. People who previously had a pass and if it expired after march of 2020. Are available to get a new, not renew, pass
I think we are in that bucket, but I have had to call in 2x to "qualify" and wait for a call back within 48 hours. We have 3-4 trips in the next 11 months where the lodging is booked but we can't make park reservations because we have no tickets.

On the plus side, we got 3 out of 4 AP ticket refunds over the weekend. Hooray.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter