annual passholder deluxe days special

ericf70

Mouseketeer
Saved $40/night and got the larger 2 queen room at Portofino for the first week in August (this discount was not there on Monday when I was checking prices). Haven't heard of this discount before so I figured I'd post.

I don't see offer on either website for early August:confused3

APH is bookable for various dates

OP did you get a pin code?

The offer comes up after I put in my dates (8/1-8/4) with the annual pass promo (aph) and pick Portofino. This is on the Universal website and this rate is cheaper than the regular AP rate listed.

The offer comes up after I put in my dates (8/1-8/4) with the annual pass promo (aph) and pick Portofino. This is on the Universal website and this rate is cheaper than the regular AP rate listed.

Thanks, i see it now as an option tab for my date in July but it's exactly the same price i already have booked with APH rate, odd.

Perhaps that option is in also in place for the last minute price drops that often will pop up 5 days or so out?

It took a while for the universal page to load but I was able to find the deluxe days special. I switched my AP rate $289 Bay View King to a special $249 Deluxe King for Aug 1-3. Thank you OP for your post!

We called in because our conformation said we had two king rooms (when I could have swore we booked two queen). When DH called in, one of our rooms were in a two queen, but the other was a king. So they upgraded both rooms to the deluxe days special and gave us two queen deluxe rooms. We have never been so what is the difference in the deluxe rooms vs the garden view rooms?

I believe the bathrooms in a deluxe room have separate tub and shower instead of combination one.

I believe the bathrooms in a deluxe room have separate tub and shower instead of combination one.
The square footage is in the bathroom. Separate soaking tub (might have jets, I don't remember) and shower as PP said. 450 sqft vs 490 sq ft.

Saved $40/night and got the larger 2 queen room at Portofino for the first week in August (this discount was not there on Monday when I was checking prices). Haven't heard of this discount before so I figured I'd post.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Last night I snagged a deluxe 2Q for 7/22-7-24 for the same price as a garden 2Q. The description says views of the main pool or villa pool, so at least it shouldn't be in the east wing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter