Annual passholder rates for fall

But if you have something under the Enchanted Extras Room Only, odds are you are better off keeping it.

I had POP booked with that. I checked and POP is actually MORE under the PH rate!!

The only things lower were Sports Preferred (a whopping $8 less) and Movies Preferred. Movies was $26 less, but the odds of my getting a refurbished room at POP are infinitely higher than Movies. So I'm staying put. If the difference was more than that I would risk it. But not for that little.

But if you have something under the Enchanted Extras Room Only, odds are you are better off keeping it.

I had POP booked with that. I checked and POP is actually MORE under the PH rate!!

The only things lower were Sports Preferred (a whopping $8 less) and Movies Preferred. Movies was $26 less, but the odds of my getting a refurbished room at POP are infinitely higher than Movies. So I'm staying put. If the difference was more than that I would risk it. But not for that little.

Ive been watching and only noticed it today for AP but the rates are AWFUL like worse than I ever remember then for fall! And YES i saw the EE room was very comparable!! I thought there might have been a glitch!

I havent purchased my AP yet, we're getting them in August while we're down there. Can someone give me an idea as to what the discounts for Port Orleans is?

Enchanted Room Offer is cheaper than AP rate for CR for me. It’s only $8 per night cheaper but still....

I couldn’t find a discounted standard room at BC to replace my early October rack rate room, nothing available with the Enchanted or AP rates.

I did find a BW CL garden cottage for $200 a night more than my BC rack rate standard room using the AP discount. (The cottage would have been $90 more a night using the Enchanted rates if I didn’t have an AP.)

At BC, the best I could have done was a water view CL room using the AP discount, for $300 a night more than my original rack rack standard room booking. Ah, no thanks...

Are the Fall AP rates usually released in stages like that? Or will November dates be released soon?

I had enchanted room offer booked for BWI CL in September and was just able to rebook PH discount and saved $500. Discount equaled 35%. I am very happy with that!

Thank you for posting this. Given others' reports, I was a little worried that I did something wrong when I modified my reservation---I'm also at BWI in September, and the PH discount also saved me several hundred dollars over the general public enchanted room offer!

They're kind of garbage this year. Last year I got YC on Columbus Day weekend for $325/night, this year in September it's $384/night with the general discount & $500+ for AP because it's club level only. Last September it was cheaper than October but I couldn't go. Ah well, Stormalong Bay here I come!

Thank you for posting this. Given others' reports, I was a little worried that I did something wrong when I modified my reservation---I'm also at BWI in September, and the PH discount also saved me several hundred dollars over the general public enchanted room offer!
I know what you are saying. I kept rechecking the numbers thinking something was wrong because of what I had read. I rechecked again this morning to make sure again...still saves me $$...yay!

I know what you are saying. I kept rechecking the numbers thinking something was wrong because of what I had read. I rechecked again this morning to make sure again...still saves me $$...yay!
It totally depends on the resort. Last year I saved a ton staying at YC (even compared to BC). This year, YC has only club level rooms discounted! BWI had great prices from what I saw, for my dates at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter