!@!@!Annual Regift Exchange!@!@!.....CLOSED!!

::yes::

We live east of 530 in Arlington. That road did reopen, but otherwise we are cut off.
We are about 10 miles from I-5 and between town and there is basically underwater. It is the worse flooding in years.
We live up a hill, so are safely out of the flood zones......we have a small pond that is now a small lake....overflowing, more so than I have ever seen it.
Watching TV, it is just terrible. A lot of houses are flooded. Lots of mudslides.
We had cold weather and a LOT of snow this year, then it warmed up and started raining, so we have massive snow melt and then rain on top of it and no where for the water to go.
We're seeing houses flooded that have no rivers even around them.
It is cooling down in the mountains now and going back to snow, so that is good. It will stop the snow run off and avalache dangers.
We have a ton of rivers around the western part of the state that are all flooding.

::yes::

We live east of 530 in Arlington. That road did reopen, but otherwise we are cut off.
We are about 10 miles from I-5 and between town and there is basically underwater. It is the worse flooding in years.
We live up a hill, so are safely out of the flood zones......we have a small pond that is now a small lake....overflowing, more so than I have ever seen it.
Watching TV, it is just terrible. A lot of houses are flooded. Lots of mudslides.
We had cold weather and a LOT of snow this year, then it warmed up and started raining, so we have massive snow melt and then rain on top of it and no where for the water to go.
We're seeing houses flooded that have no rivers even around them.
It is cooling down in the mountains now and going back to snow, so that is good. It will stop the snow run off and avalache dangers.
We have a ton of rivers around the western part of the state that are all flooding.

Stay safe. :hug:

::yes:: Thank you, I will. I just stay home.

I am closing sign-ups in about 1/2 hour....so hurry anyone else that might be interested.

Names will be going out tonight.

Sign-ups are now closed.
Names are going out.

Please post on the new sent/received thread now ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter