Another ADR question

sassy2000

Mouseketeer
When I made ADRs for our upcoming trip, it was for 2 adults and 3 kids ages 2,4, & 5. Now our party has changed to 3 adults and 2 kids. Do I need to call and change this on our ADRs or will it matter? None of our ADRs required a credit card in advance.

When I made ADRs for our upcoming trip, it was for 2 adults and 3 kids ages 2,4, & 5. Now our party has changed to 3 adults and 2 kids. Do I need to call and change this on our ADRs or will it matter? None of our ADRs required a credit card in advance.
Shouldn't matter at all, 2 + 3 = 5, 3 + 2 = 5 ;). As suggested (by you :p) the only time it would really matter would be with the pre-paid locations.

In general, outside of pre-paid situations, it typically only matters if the number of your group changes enough to warrant a different table size.

No you wont need to call and change, when you check in they will confirm your party count and you could just tell them then.

I think this is a personal choice. You don't HAVE to but it is up to you if you just want to let them know that something changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter