Another Current Bounceback offer question

Sanderspooh

Mouseketeer
Thank you for the help - I did get the answer to my previous question about the number of rooms (3), different dates, etc. for the current Bounceback offer. I think I need to ask, even though I am afraid I know the answer:

So my husband and I are headed to Disney World next month in September and are going to book the bounceback offer for next September 2020 for a trip for just us. Then we wanted to also book in December 2020 for a trip with family. So if we book for ourselves in September And December - this is considered 2 room bookings - so with the bounceback, I can only book 1 more room?

Thank you for your help and expertise!

Thank you for the help - I did get the answer to my previous question about the number of rooms (3), different dates, etc. for the current Bounceback offer. I think I need to ask, even though I am afraid I know the answer:

So my husband and I are headed to Disney World next month in September and are going to book the bounceback offer for next September 2020 for a trip for just us. Then we wanted to also book in December 2020 for a trip with family. So if we book for ourselves in September And December - this is considered 2 room bookings - so with the bounceback, I can only book 1 more room?

Thank you for your help and expertise!

No. Each set of dates is a separate trip. You can book 3 rooms for each trip.

Just a reminder each room reservation requires a $200 deposit at time of booking. (3 rooms - $600).
Thank you! If I am understanding focusondisney correctly - it will be 4 deposits - the 1 booking for September dates and the 3 bookings for December dates. ? So $800.00. I will probably use my credit card and they can pay me back. Or do you think it better to get their card number and use it when booking? I don't want them to have my card number on file for their vacation, but if they don't store it, I don't mind fronting the money as I know they will pay me back.

When you book the rooms put all deposits in your card. (I've never tried using other people's credit cards, you could always ask when booking). Tell the cast member who books it for you that you do not want the card stored on file. They won't store it. Make sure you have the name of the "lead" guest and address as well as all names (ages adults will just be listed as 18+), but children's ages at time of t travel will be required.

Also, if you book and need to cancel your reservations, everyone's will be cancelled. At that time they won't qualify for the bounceback offer. (No one "bounced" back).

When you book the rooms put all deposits in your card. (I've never tried using other people's credit cards, you could always ask when booking). Tell the cast member who books it for you that you do not want the card stored on file. They won't store it. Make sure you have the name of the "lead" guest and address as well as all names (ages adults will just be listed as 18+), but children's ages at time of t travel will be required.

Also, if you book and need to cancel your reservations, everyone's will be cancelled. At that time they won't qualify for the bounceback offer. (No one "bounced" back).

Thank you so much Bjkandma for this important information! So as long as I don't cancel any of My reservations we are all fine? Or are you saying if one of them have to cancel their reservation we all lose ours also?

Sorry Bjkandma - I just re-read it and think I understand - since I was the one bouncing back the offer - everything is fine as long as I don't have to cancel mine - because then they would lose theirs also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter