Another Day, Another Countdown... An August 2017 PTR *Updated 8/26 I'm back!*

I found you on instagram!!! Can't wait to see all the pics. It's a great way for me to feel like I am there!

I'm also trying to convince her and my brother-in-law to go out to dinner for their 8th anniversary and leave me with the kiddos. 'Cause nothing says get some rest the night before a Disney trip quite like watching a rambunctious 2 and 4 year old :rotfl:
That is a good sister! I hope they took you up on the offer.

I decided to deactivate my Facebook account, at least for a while. Aside from my Disney pals and family members, a lot of my newsfeed has been super depressing lately...
I hear ya...

I'm also trying to convince her and my brother-in-law to go out to dinner for their 8th anniversary and leave me with the kiddos. 'Cause nothing says get some rest the night before a Disney trip quite like watching a rambunctious 2 and 4 year old :rotfl:

What a nice sister!! Much nicer than I am, LOL!

I'm incredibly bummed that they've taken away Express Transportation right before my trip :sad2: But what can ya do? I'm still a park-hoppin' maniac and it's never stopped me before and I'm sure not gonna let it stop me now!

Sooo sad, and so bummed for you - this would have been perfect for your trip. I really wanted you to experience this!

Also, I've made a couple social media changes. I decided to deactivate my Facebook account, at least for a while. Aside from my Disney pals and family members, a lot of my newsfeed has been super depressing lately... and I see enough super depressing things by following the news all too closely these days already. So... I started a Disney Instagram account! If you're interested, you can tag along on my Disney adventures next week (and beyond!) there. You can find me @disney4one :thumbsup2 I'm hoping to post multiple times each day so... consider yourselves warned :rotfl:

I just followed!! I'm excited!

Thank you so much for joining me as I countdown to another Disney trip. My trips just wouldn't be as fun if I didn't have you all here to get excited with :goodvibes

Same here. The DISboards are my kind of therapy, hahaha! :cloud9:

I have also take a short DISBoards break....I'm back but not sure I will take back up doing PTR or TRs but happy to follow along with everyone else's! Happy I found yours.

Hope your trip is amazing and hope you for it a TR when you get back!

Sorry I missed your send-off! Hope you've been having a magical time! (I don't have Instagram, so guess I'll wait for the TR). Also, great to see the post about our DIS-meet....it was a super fun night! :thumbsup2

Just followed you on instagram, enjoy your trip and maybe we'll see each other.
I was hoping we'd see each other, too! Hope your trip was wonderful!!! :goodvibes

Joining in going back to read
Yay!!! Happy to have you here! :thumbsup2

I found you on instagram!!! Can't wait to see all the pics. It's a great way for me to feel like I am there!
Yes, I love that about Instagram, too. I didn't post as much as I'd hoped to, but better than nothing ::yes::

That is a good sister! I hope they took you up on the offer.
They did! And I was exhausted as predicted :laughing: But very happy to have the kiddos to myself for an evening.

I will be following on IG too!
Yay!!! Saw you did :goodvibes

OMG how awesome to have family living near Disney!!! That is super cool!!
I agree! I can hardly wait!

What a nice sister!! Much nicer than I am, LOL!
:rotfl:

Sooo sad, and so bummed for you - this would have been perfect for your trip. I really wanted you to experience this!
Ugh, this was such a bummer! Especially since I still saw the signage for it :sad2:

I have also take a short DISBoards break....I'm back but not sure I will take back up doing PTR or TRs but happy to follow along with everyone else's! Happy I found yours.
So happy to have you here! I remember you from before your Dis-break :thumbsup2 Happy you've come back to the Dis, too. :goodvibes

Hope your trip is amazing and hope you for it a TR when you get back!
It really was a great trip, thank you! I'll be working on a TR soon!

Sorry I missed your send-off! Hope you've been having a magical time! (I don't have Instagram, so guess I'll wait for the TR). Also, great to see the post about our DIS-meet....it was a super fun night! :thumbsup2
Thank you, it was a great trip! And yes, our Dis-meet was a super fun night, indeed! ::yes::

Hi, everyone! I'm back from my trip :sad: and the Disney blues have firmly settled in. But, I had a wonderful time and cannot wait to share it all with you! I had Dismeets with two fabulous Disers... twice each. AND, I won't leave you in suspense about my motion sickness. Holy cow did the Scopolamine work! I even rode ToT!!! My only complaint was that the first two days on it I felt like I'd been slightly drugged. I can't explain it but I just wasn't functioning at 100%. Brain fog (worse than my usual state!) would be an understatement. But it only lasted for the first part of my trip and didn't slow me down or prevent me from having a blast!

So... stay tuned, I'll have my TR up and running by the end of the weekend. Now... to try to catch up with everyone else's! :goodvibes

Hi, everyone! I'm back from my trip :sad: and the Disney blues have firmly settled in.

:hug:
But welcome back!

But, I had a wonderful time and cannot wait to share it all with you! I had Dismeets with two fabulous Disers... twice each.

Yay!

AND, I won't leave you in suspense about my motion sickness. Holy cow did the Scopolamine work! I even rode ToT!!!

That's great! So glad that worked for you.

My only complaint was that the first two days on it I felt like I'd been slightly drugged. I can't explain it but I just wasn't functioning at 100%. Brain fog (worse than my usual state!) would be an understatement. But it only lasted for the first part of my trip and didn't slow me down or prevent me from having a blast!

Hmm... That's not so good... but glad it wore off and the benefits seemed to have outweighed the detractions?

Hi Tracy! I just read thru your ENTIRE report and I can't wait to hear how your trip turned out...
First off, I have the same green, LOVE WDW tee, LOVE IT! We share the same great taste!
Second, OMG, Almanzo Wilder and Little House on the Prairie were the BOMB when i was a kid!!

I'm so glad you were able to ride so many things....even if you were a bit foggy at first! Looking forward to hearing more about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!