Another Disney Double Header! (July PTR)

IanDLBZF from MCMagic

DIS Veteran
Ok, my mom's due for another Hot Topics in Pediatrics Conference in July, plus I've got a trip in the works over 4th of July! It'll be just me for the first trip, July 3-5, 2024...
And me and my mom (she'll arrive to the resort at night, and I'll arrive before she does in the afternoon) on July 17-20, 2024!

So trip details...

Trip #1 (Booked)
Resort: Polynesian (Resort View)
Dates: July 3-5, 2023
Tentative Plans:
  • July 3 - Monorail Resort Hopping
  • July 4 - Magic Kingdom
  • July 5 - Epcot, Magic Kingdom (Catch-Up)
Will be taking my usual SunRail and Lynx routing to and from WDW (SunRail to LCS, then transfer to Link 300 to the TTC)

Trip #2 (Resort Booked, Mom said she might be buying a convention ticket for this trip for herself. I asked her to get the park hopper ticket, but maybe she could end up doing the convention ticket instead!)
Resort: Grand Floridian (Resort View, but.....)
Dates: July 17-20, 2024
Tentative Plans:
  • July 17 - Magic Kingdom (after 2pm entry; extended evening hours)
  • July 18 - Magic Kingdom, Epcot (possible dinner ADR for California Grill)
  • July 19 - Epcot, Hollywood Studios
  • July 20 - Animal Kingdom
I'll be taking Lynx & SunRail into Disney on Wednesday, but will be taking Amtrak home via Deland on Saturday!

This is going to be the second year in a row that I'll be doing two overnight trips in July for the record. Sorry I haven't gotten to last July's TR yet I've been very busy and stuff.
Hoping I don't get sick this time!

Last edited:
Reactions: DLo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter