Another family bids their soldier Godspeed ~

4nana

God Bless America, Land of the Free and Brave
Dear Dis friends,

May I ask, if you have an extra moment, to be so kind as to please offer a prayer or positive thought for our son Rob,
US Army, and family. He was recently deployed to Iraq for 1 year. Thankfully, we have received word their convoy has arrived safely at destination.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all our dedicated soldiers and families. Many thanks for their sacrifice for helping protect our country and striving to bring world peace. May God grant each the faith and strength during these trouble times and may our loved ones return safely.

Our family has started a prayer circle that brings us much comfort and encouragement and have faith that Rob's guardian angel will light every step of the way ^i^.

Please feel free to join us in Prayer for all those defending our country....

Almighty God, we stand before You asking for Your divine mercy and protection. Embrace with Your invincible armour our loved ones in all branches of the service. Give them the courage and strength both spiritual and physical and hasten their safe journey back to their homes and families. Amen

God Bless America!
Thx from a Proud Army Mom,

:hug: Sandie and family

:grouphug: :grouphug: sending hugs your way. My DS has been over since April so I understand how hard this is. I am glad you have heard that he has arrived safely. The not knowing is the hardest part for me. If you can, stop watching the news, it will just make you crazy. There are many of us on the Dis with family over there now, and this has been a great source of information for me.:grouphug: :grouphug:

Prayers, hugs to you and your family and of course pixie dust!

Sending a million hugs and best wishes your way for his safe and speedy return back to his loved ones!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

And a million Thanks to Rob for making sure a sacrifice for his country, from a proud Army National Guard wife of a deployed soldier!! Stay strong and utilize the family support services the Army offers, they have helped me in the past.

You and your family are in my thoughts.

Many thanks to all for your kind and loving support and prayers. It means a lot to us and we truly appreciate it. Our prayer circle continues to grow and has spread all over the country now. It is very encouraging and uplifting to check this board, email and receive a prayer, maybe a call, or word that a church grp has remembered us thru our difficult days.

Our prayers are with all our brave soldiers and their families to be given the faith, strength and patience to meet daily challenges they are faced with.

God Bless our soldiers ^i^
:hug: Sandie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter