Another Family Trip, Another Birthday to Celebrate! October 2017 Trip Report! **FINALLY completed 7/5/19**

momtohms

DIS Veteran
Welcome to my second trip report! We just returned from our vacation a few weeks ago, and I'm excited to finally get started on writing this. This will be a very picture heavy report, I hope that news doesn't disappoint :thumbsup2

First up, the family!

IMG_3888 (1).JPG

Clockwise from top left: 1) DH and I. Married for 9 years, he works on airplanes and serves in the USAF reserves and I am a stay at home mom. 2) H, or ODD, is 8 and in 3rd grade. 3) M, or MDD, turned 7 on our trip and is in 1st grade, and 4) S, or YDD, is 5 and in Kindergarten.

This was our 2nd trip as a family, the first was just about 2 1/2 years ago in May of 2015 (see link to that trip report in my signature), and the 3rd trip in 3 years for DH and myself as we were able to go for a long weekend last summer without the girls.

I am still working on getting pictures edited and organized, but hope to update fairly regularly! Hope you all will enjoy reading about our trip (or looking at the pictures, that's my favorite part!)

C

Following along! I was there Oct 23rd! :)

Yay! Glad to have you here :) We were there about a week before you then. Hopefully the weather wasn't as insanely hot on your trip. I thought I was going to melt :sunny: lol!

Yay! Glad to have you here :) We were there about a week before you then. Hopefully the weather wasn't as insanely hot on your trip. I thought I was going to melt :sunny: lol!
Hahaha, I was just there one day, and it was a high of 105º. Hotter than Phoenix, that day, where I traveled from! I wrote about it in my trip report, but we did fine with it since we were there without our kids. and did a lot of things to deal with the heat. It was a little crazy though.

Hahaha, I was just there one day, and it was a high of 105º. Hotter than Phoenix, that day, where I traveled from! I wrote about it in my trip report, but we did fine with it since we were there without our kids. and did a lot of things to deal with the heat. It was a little crazy though.

Oh my goodness! 105! We saw just under 100 at the highest - but we live in Alaska and are definitely not used to high temps :) My husband was born in AZ though (moved to WA when he was around 5, which is where I was born) and we both grew up around the Seattle area.

Day 1: Where (Almost) Everything Changes.

Getting to California was a bit more of an adventure than we anticipated! A delay with our flight out of Anchorage led to us needing to be switched to a new flight out of Seattle, and an arrival at LAX that was a couple of hours later than usual, but thankfully everything worked out!

When we arrived at the Disneyland Hotel, we were given an upgrade to a high level pool view room in the Frontierland Tower. I never expect upgrades for multiple night stays , especially during busy times, so it was a fun extra sprinkle of magic. After getting our bags to our room, we were all more than ready to find some dinner and walk around a bit!

ODD showing off her excitement on our walk to Downtown Disney ;-)
IMG_8952.jpg

IMG_8955.jpg

This was our first trip since they moved the security locations and I have to say, I really like the change. The entire trip, the longest we ever had to wait in the security line was maybe five minutes? Most of the time there was no line at all!

The girls wanted to go shopping at the World of Disney store first, so we headed that way and caught a little bit of the SCAREolers performing too!
IMG_8959.jpg

IMG_8962.jpg

Modeling sunglasses :cool2:
sunglasses.jpg

On our way back to the hotel, we stopped at Earl of Sandwich for a late dinner! It was the first time we'd eaten there and it was a huge hit! The girls loved the mac and cheese and grilled cheese they ordered and I found a new favorite sandwich in the Holiday Turkey! I didn't take pictures of the food, but I did take pictures of the girls waiting for it to be ready :thumbsup2

earlofsandwich.jpg

After dinner, we were all ready to get some sleep after a very early morning and long day of travel. But first, a quick attempt to climb the stars.
IMG_9009.jpg

Sweet Dreams from Disneyland!
IMG_3570.jpg

I'll have more to write for our actual days in the park, but had a few pics from the first night to share too! Thanks for reading along!

Last edited:

Day 2 (Part 1): Title Coming ;-)

Our first park day was early entry at Disneyland, so we had a really early morning to get to the park before rope drop! Thankfully our early morning the day before, and a busy day of travel, meant we all slept well our first night and getting everyone up wasn't too difficult! Knowing we were going to Disneyland didn't hurt either!

They weren't anxious to get to the parks at all. Nope. :rotfl:

IMG_9012.jpg

We did breakfast at Starbucks nearly every morning of the trip, between both DH and I having a good amount of rewards points saved and the ease of mobile ordering it made for a reasonably priced and quick option that everyone was happy with :) By the time we got to the gates, the lines were already pretty long but we still had some time to wait and wake up a bit ;-)

IMG_9023.jpg

waitingfordisney.jpg

The first of many sister shots from the trip. They are wearing necklaces that we bought on our trip in 2015 ("best friends forever" pendants) :dance3:IMG_9043.jpg

Halloween!
IMG_9039.jpg

It took a little bit to get through the line, we had military salute ticket vouchers to exchange and there was a party ahead of us that was also using paper passes. After that was all sorted, we headed down Main Street for our first ride of the trip: Peter Pan! I absolutely love this view, especially the first day of the trip when you see the castle for the first time. It never gets old :)

IMG_9051.jpg

IMG_9063.jpg

During our last trip, Peter Pan was down for refurbishment so it was one of the rides the girls hadn't gone on yet. There was already a 30 minute wait by the time we got in line, which wasn't entirely unexpected with how many people were ahead of us :goodvibes

IMG_9066-2.jpg

Waiting, waiting, waiting. DH was on juice/chocolate milk box holding duty apparently :P
IMG_9079.jpg

Ride Pics!
peterpan-2.jpg

Day 2, Part 2...TBC!

Thanks for reading!

Day 2, Part 2!

After our ride on Peter Pan, DH took the girls to ride carousel while I ran over to Space Mountain to get fast passes. I got back to Fantasyland just in time to join them on the teacups, the girls though it was hilarious that I *almost* missed the ride (I actually wasn't planning on riding and had stopped on the other side to just take pics, but they were still letting people on so I rushed over and hopped in the teacup with the older two).

YDD looking apprehensive ;-)
IMG_9111.jpg

Official teacup spinners!
IMG_9123.jpg

One of my absolute favorite pictures of our entire trip!
IMG_9142.jpg

After our turn on the teacups, we had a little bit of time before our Space Mountain fast pass return window opened so we decided to head over to New Orleans Square to ride Haunted Mansion and Pirates!

I got this shot as we were making our way across the park, they don't always get along like this so I had to preserve the memory :rotfl:
IMG_9157.jpg

Our first time seeing the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay! I think I prefer the classic ride, but it was fun to see this version too after hearing so much about it!

IMG_9160.jpg

IMG_9161.jpg

IMG_9163-2.jpg

IMG_9173.jpg

IMG_9201.jpg

IMG_9205.jpg

Continued in next post :)

Day 2, Part 2: Continued!

IMG_9206.jpg

IMG_9217.jpg

IMG_9223.jpg

After Haunted Mansion we went over and rode Pirates! Last summer when DH and I went on anniversary trip, we rode pirates one night and the ride stopped for about 20 or so minutes, and our boat was right at the top of the first drop under the talking pirate flag. We'd told the girls about it after we got back, and they had been joking about getting stuck on pirates this trip like we did. Well what do you know? We got stuck on pirates...in the exact same spot! No joke! Thankfully it wasn't as long of a stop (under 10 minutes probably).

No pictures from this ride through, but I did take some later in the trip (Pirates was a family favorite and one of our most frequent repeats!) On the way back over to Tomorrowland, I stopped and grabbed fast passes for ODD and I to ride Indiana Jones later in the morning. DH had planned to grab fast passes for him and the younger two to ride Star Tours, except he accidentally went to the wrong machines and got Astro Blasters fast passes instead. Whoops!

We made our way over to Space Mountain for our fast pass return time next. YDD was too short for the bigger rides last trip so this was her first time on one of the mountains. The older two rode last time and weren't huge fans of it, but wanted to try it again now that they were older and "not as scared of the dark" lol. We didn't have three very thrilled girls after, I think the darkness throws them off. However, YDD was asking to go again 10 minutes later. So there's that. Lol!

DH and the younger two had an earlier fast pass for Astro Blasters, so ODD and I planned to do a couple of fantasyland rides while they were on that. Before we split up, we stopped to get one of the "must have" purchases of the trip: Ariel Bubble Wands!
IMG_9365.jpg

ODD and I headed over to Fantasyland, and did the walkthrough of Sleeping Beauty's castle, and then went on Pinocchio!

IMG_9375-2.jpg

We met up with DH and the younger two in front of the castle and shared a couple of Churros for a late morning snack! This picture cracks me up, YDD clearly took a bigger bite than MDD was offering her :rotfl2:

IMG_9403.jpg

I took advantage of them sitting together on the bench for a couple more pics ;-)

The keeping it real version, first!

IMG_9416-2.jpg

IMG_9424-2.jpg

Continuing with more of our day in the next post!

Last edited:
Day 2, Part 3!

After we finished our Churros, it was getting close to our Indiana Jones fast pass return time, so ODD and I headed over to Adventureland. We made a stop at the Dole Whip stand for a float, ODD LOVES pineapple (both the taste & flavor of it and the design/print - luckily for her it seemed to be "trendy" this summer in fashion and accessories, ha!) so she had been looking forward to trying one for the first time.

IMG_9431.jpg

Verdict: BIG hit!

IMG_9449-2.jpg

IMG_9455.jpg

After we finished our float, we headed over to the Indiana Jones fast pass return and had to height check ODD. She'd been measuring over the 46" point at home so I was pretty sure she'd be fine, and she actually ended up being a good amount over the line. Enough that I thought it might be worth checking her height on CA Screamin' when we were over in CA later, I'll write more about that later though ;-)

While I didn't take pictures on the ride, I did get one of the sign outside.
IMG_9459-2.jpg

ODD was a huge fan! She immediately decided after we got off that she wanted to ride again. Since the standby line was too long, I told her she'd probably be able to go with DH later in our trip. I texted DH to see where they were at and they had done the Castle walkthrough and just finished riding Astro Orbiters, so we decided to meet at Jungle Cruise.

IMG_9466-3.jpg

I ended up in a really awkward spot for trying to take pictures (left side in the middle) with a full boat of mostly taller than me adults, so the only pic that turned out is this one of YDD intently watching everything ;-)

IMG_9467.jpg

After we got off the ride, it had hit that point of the day where the crowds had really picked up and the girls were starting to get a bit restless. We decided to head over to the Jolly Holiday Cafe and have lunch :) There was already a really long line to get food, and the seating area was packed so it took awhile to finally get our food and find a spot. It didn't take much convincing to get the girls to agree to a break back at the hotel after for some quiet time and the pool!

ODD being a goof
IMG_9500.jpg

MDD posing by the stars under Mickey's sorcerer hat at our hotel
IMG_9506-2.jpg

The rest of our afternoon and evening, tbc!

Last edited:
Day 2, Part 4!

By the time we returned to our hotel room, the girls had found an abundance of hidden energy and immediately wanted to go to the pool. Never mind the fact that the entire walk back TO the hotel they were so tired they all wanted to be carried. Kids. I swear. :thumbsup2 We made them chill for a little quiet time and rest, and then headed down to the pool.

Swimming was a good way to break up the day, the girls could spend hours in the pool and probably would've had I not bribed them out with the promise of cupcakes ;-)

Once everyone was back in the room, dressed, and ready to go, we headed back to the parks via a stop at Sprinkles for a late afternoon treat! It was the first time trying their cupcakes (though I've heard about them for years!) and they did not disappoint!

IMG_9542-2.jpg

Heading over to California Adventure for the first time, all three girls were sure to grab maps with YDD being the lead navigator. I'm pretty sure she was instructing me on which way we needed to go first when I took this pic.
IMG_9560.jpg

The girls all wanted to ride Ariel, so we headed over towards the Paradise Pier area first! Our trip was just a few days after the wildfire nearby the parks that made the news for turning the sky above the parks orange. The smoke and air quality were thankfully better by the time we arrived, but there was a bit of a haze you could see in certain directions.

IMG_9573-3.jpg

A few pics from Ariel.

IMG_9594.jpg

IMG_9597.jpg
IMG_9609-2.jpg
IMG_9623.jpg

We headed over to Bug's Land after as the girls had been looking forward to riding Tuck n Roll's Buggies since our last trip (especially as the older two would now be able to drive their own cars!) On the way, I stopped at Cars Land to ask about the timing for the lights turning on that evening so we could try and time it to see those after we hit up the Bug's land rides!

MDD was technically a few days shy of 7 here, shhh. :rolleyes1
IMG_9670.jpg

After Tuck n Roll's Buggies, we went over and walked on to Flik's Flyers, but not before taking a picture by the button sign :)

IMG_9698-2.jpg

They were more cooperative for this than when we attempted it on our last trip!
IMG_0657.jpg

TBC! :)

Day 2, Part 4...continued!

Next up was our ride on Flik's flyers. The girls had a blast on this one, and I had a blast taking pics with the sun right at that perfect "golden hour" position.

Also had to grab a pic of DH's homemade shirt. He, and the girls, are big fans of the new Ducktales (as well as the old) and he wanted a shirt with one of their favorite quotes from the show for our trip. Since new Ducktales merchandise is still pretty tricky to find, he did a little DIY project last minute the week that we left. It only took 11 stores to find a plain t-shirt in the right shade of green too.

IMG_9714-2.jpg

I need to get a wider lens for our next trip, the 24 end of my 24-70 is still a smidge tight for most of the rides.

IMG_9725-2.jpg
IMG_9742-2.jpg
IMG_9735-2.jpg

After Flik's, we went over and rode Francis' Ladybug Boogie before heading over to Carsland to see if we could still make the lighting ceremony they do after sunset. We ended up being just a few minutes late, unfortunately, but you can't beat this view at night! The theming in this area is so great!

IMG_9756-2.jpg

We went and got in line for Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters, which was about 25-30 minutes. Glow sticks that I'd had stashed in my purse from some random Target dollar spot purchase weeks before kept the girls somewhat entertained. Or not, they look a bit bored here. :goodvibes

IMG_9804.jpg

YDD waiting for the ride to start.
IMG_9823.jpg

DH and MDD :)
IMG_9831.jpg

By this point, we were all more than ready for dinner! We decided pretty quickly on Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta, so off to Paradise Pier we went!

IMG_9836.jpg
IMG_9845.jpg

The rest of our day, to be continued...

Day 2, Part 5!

On our way to dinner, we stopped for a quick ride on King Triton's carousel!

IMG_9869.jpg
IMG_9874-3.jpg
IMG_9894.jpg

Heading to Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta for dinner after, we got our food and found a table pretty quickly. The girls had mac n cheese and spaghetti with meatballs, while DH and I split the chicken sun dried tomato pesto pasta. Its one of our favorite dishes at the parks and it did not disappoint!

The girls wanted to ride Pirates again that evening, so after we finished our meal, it was back across to Disneyland to finish our evening!

I snapped this pic of the entrance to DCA as we left, love the Halloween theming here!
IMG_9921-2.jpg

Our evening ride through of Pirates! My camera doesn't focus well in low light, and I'm not adept enough with manual focus to be successful switching from auto focus to get anything decent - so the darkness of Pirates is definitely a challenge to photograph! These are some of the shots that somewhat turned out, in a collage, because at full size individually they are a bit iffy :P
piratesday1.jpg

After Pirates, we were all ready to head back to our hotel and get some rest! But first, we were on a mission to find light up balloons! We headed back to the hub thinking it would be easy to spot someone selling them, but there was none in sight. After a bit of walking around and finding a CM to ask we finally found them by City Hall. However, almost all of the light up balloons were either not working of dim. There were a small handful that were still in good working condition, and only two were the Halloween style. The girls were more concerned with actually getting a balloon, so ODD decided she was okay with a regular light up Mickey balloon and the other two got the halloween style. I was a little disappointed that so many of the balloons were dim or flat out not working though, it seems like something they would want to take care of? But we had three happy girls with light up balloons, so it worked out :)

Back to the hotel we went, and after some excitement with swinging light up balloons around and an argument over who got to sleep where, we finally got everyone to bed.

Next up we switch gears a bit and head over to Universal! TBC!

Day 3, Part 1!

It was another early morning for us, as the plan was to be on the road with enough time to get to Universal Studios by opening. We got the girls up and dressed pretty quickly (its amazing how fast they get ready when we're going to a theme park, too bad they don't have the same drive and motivation for school! Ha!) and headed down to get our rental car. As we were walking down the hallway, I realized that I hadn't shut the safe and went back to do so - a very good thing too, our Universal tickets were still in it. That would not have been a good thing to have left behind!

We made a quick stop through the drive thru at a nearby McDonalds, and a not so quick stop at Starbucks, to get everyone breakfast, and then hit the road. DH ended up taking a wrong exit at one point which led to us driving through downtown LA for a bit before getting back onto the right route and arriving at Universal!

After we parked and got through security, we stopped at a bench to get sunscreen on everyone since I didn't do it before we left the hotel that morning. There was a crowd gathered around right next to us with a film crew, and there's Mario Lopez just hanging around waiting to film a show he was doing live from there. We didn't wait around to watch them actually film, but my 90s inner child geeked out a bit at seeing A.C. Slater. Just a little geek out, not a Jessie Spano level freak out ;-)

Once we got inside the park, we went straight to Hogsmeade. My love for Harry Potter is equally as strong as my love for Disney, and I'd been dying to go to WWoHP since the concept was announced for Universal Orlando. My girls are all familiar with the stories and characters too, so they were just as excited.

Arriving at the entrance!
IMG_9956-2.jpg

First look at all the shops, they did such a good job recreating JK's world!
IMG_9960-3.jpg

The girls got to meet and chat with the conductor of the Hogwarts Express next :) They were most impressed that he sounded like some YouTuber they watch who does Minecraft videos because of the British accent :goodvibes

IMG_9961-2.jpg

Our next stop was the Butterbeer cart for a couple of drinks!
IMG_9966.jpg

We got one regular and one frozen to try, and we all agreed the frozen was the best - but both were quite good! Splitting the two between the five of us was perfect too, they are very sweet!
IMG_9976-2.jpg

Butterbeer 'staches ;-)
IMG_9997-2.jpg

After finishing our drinks, we decided to head over to see how the line was at Ollivander's to do the wand choosing ceremony, I took a few shots of shops and signs I saw on the way
IMG_0009.jpg

Hogwarts!
IMG_0013.jpg

TBC in the next post :)

Day 3, Part 2!

We got in line at Ollivander's for the wand choosing ceremony, and as soon as a decent amount of people had lined up behind us did the "I have to go to the bathroom" complaints begin. DH took YDD to the bathroom, and by the time they got back MDD had to go - so I took her.

I don't normally snap photos in bathrooms, but I thought the details were pretty cool. Also cool, and a bit creepy? Moaning Myrtle talks to you.
IMG_0017.jpg

By the time we came back from the bathroom, we were just getting to the front of the line and were soon led inside a small room with floor to ceiling shelves packed with wands.
IMG_0024.jpg

After a few minutes, part of the wall opened and we went into the next room where the wand choosing takes place. They had us form a semi-circle around the counter, and asked the kids in the group to stand in the front. I hadn't told the girls about being chosen to participate in the wand ceremony since I didn't want to deal with them fighting over who was going to get chosen (my kids can argue about toys they see on YouTube videos that they don't even own yet, lol) - so they had no idea what to expect. They ended up being three of the four kids in the room, and the woman playing the role of the wand maker came straight to us and picked ODD!

The ceremony is really cool, and pretty close to how it happens for Harry in the first movie. She had ODD try some wands that did silly tricks like make the lights go crazy or make wand boxes seem to fly off the shelves.
IMG_0034-2.jpg

Then she handed her a wand and the room lit up above her and music played, her wand had chosen her!
IMG_0037.jpg

Afterwards, we were led out into the wand shop and given the option to purchase the wand from the ceremony (which we did), and MDD and I also picked out wands too.

Next up, we headed to Flight of the Hippogriff for our first ride of the day! It wasn't a terribly long wait (around 25 minutes) and the misting fans they have set up everywhere were a nice touch as it was starting to get pretty hot! At Universal, they require riders to be 48" or taller to sit alone on rides - and since none of our girls were quite to 48" yet (though ODD was super close, just a smidge under the mark!) we were told that they would just find another solo adult to ride next to her if we were okay with that. Thankfully, there was a nice younger guy right behind us who was fine sitting by her and they were right behind DH & YDD on the coaster.

A shot of Buckbeak as we passed him in his nest:
IMG_0076.jpg

Hogwarts from the top of the ride
IMG_0083.jpg

This particular coaster is almost as short as Goofy's coaster in Toon Town, so we were finished in seconds. Literally. Still a fun ride though, and great views of the castle and town in the brief moments you are able to see them ;-)

Another castle shot as we headed back towards the town to get lunch!
IMG_0088.jpg

Last edited:
Day 3, Part 3

On our way to lunch at the Three Broomsticks, we stopped and watched the Frog Choir perform for a bit!
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0103.jpg

The girls also practiced a spell with their wands in front of one of the enchanted shop windows :)
IMG_0108.jpg
IMG_0116.jpg

Once they had mastered their "Wingardium Leviosa", we went and got in line at the Three Broomsticks for lunch! There was a bit of a line, but it moved pretty fast so we were inside and ordering our food pretty quickly.

Loving this chandelier.

IMG_0120.jpg

Once we got our food, we opted to eat outside where it was much less crowded (even though I would've loved to have eaten inside for the ambiance, we were far too hungry to wait for a free table!)

I don't usually remember to take pics of food, but I did here :)

My Fish n Chips and Pumpkin Fizz (sparkling pumpkin juice) in the foreground, and the lemonade the girls shared in the background.
IMG_0124.jpg

Both MDD and YDD got the kids mac n cheese (ODD got kids fish n chips):
IMG_0125.jpg

DH's Shepard's Pie
IMG_0127.jpg

And the Chocolate Trifle we shared for dessert
IMG_0123-2.jpg

It was definitely one of the best meals I've had at a theme park, and everyone really enjoyed their food. I wish I had more room in my stomach to try more of the desserts, but I suppose I'll have to go back again. Such a hardship ;-)

IMG_0130.jpg

Day 3, Part 4!

After lunch, we headed over to the Despicable Me area (Super Silly Fun Land) for a bit! The girls were excited to play in the water area, so we changed them into their suits and let them run around for a bit. Unfortunately, I didn't think about towels when we left that morning and the only option there was to buy them from a nearby cart. They ended up "drying" off against part of the structure where the sun was hitting though, so resourceful ;-)
IMG_0149.jpg

Once they were done playing in the water and had changed back into their dry clothes, YDD was on a mission to find her very own fluffy unicorn! She already has two at home, a small and a medium, but she's had her heart set on a BIG one. It took all of a minute to find one, and unlike her other two it is actually fluffy, so that was quickly purchased - which lead to an photoshoot with her new friend!

IMG_0163.jpg

ITS SO FLUFFY!
IMG_0166.jpg

With the fluffy unicorn in tow, we went and rode on the Silly Swirly Fun Ride (I didn't get pics of this, but its a similar ride style to Astro Orbiters and Dumbo). Then they played a round at the Super Silly Space Killer arcade game, where ODD won a little minion plush.

IMG_0203-3.jpg
IMG_0205-2.jpg
IMG_0208.jpg
IMG_0210.jpg

Next the girls went over to play on the little playground in the area, but ODD quickly grew bored and asked to go back over to WWoHP to try casting more spells with her wand. The other two were happy to keep playing, so DH stayed with them while ODD and I headed back over to Hogsmeade.

We spent some time going around to the various shop windows, trying out the different spells you could do with your wand. There was usually an employee nearby to help out, and I got to HP nerd out a bit talking with them about the books and movies.
IMG_0234-2.jpg

We also did some browsing in the shops, I had left my wallet with DH which meant we'd have to come back and shop later though. Whoops!

Checking out the Every Flavor Bertie Botts Beans. I still have a box at home that DH brought me back from a trip to London earlier this year that I've been afraid to open and eat. I wish I'd taken more pics in the stores, but it was so crowded and I always feel weird taking pictures in tight spaces with crowds. They did a fantastic job with the details though!
IMG_0243-2.jpg

After we had finished browsing the shops and casting all the spells around the area, I texted DH to see where they were at and got a reply that they were in line to do the Minion Mayhem ride. Since it wouldn't have been possible for ODD and I to get in line with them, I gave her the option of going over and getting in line to ride a bit after DH and her sisters - or staying here and riding the Flight of the Hippogriff roller coaster again. She went with the latter, so we went and got in line for that, which was surprisingly shorter than it had been earlier in the day.

Once we had finished our ride, DH and the other two were done as well and heading over our way so we went to meet up with them.

The rest of our day, TBC! But first...I love this pic of the signs for Hogwarts and Hogsmeade
IMG_0249.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!