Another former student being depoloyed to Iraq!

Laz

DIS Veteran
A recent graduate was recently called up in the National Guard. He is on leave, so he came to visit in his uniform and walked right into my classroom. The military has really made a man of him! I couldn't help but give him a big hug. My current students got so quiet you could hear a pin drop when he told them he was going to Iraq. I told these students to pray for him and be proud! One of there alum is serving in the cause of freedom. God bless him and all our troops, where ever they may be!

Good luck to him. My brother announced on Thanksgiving Day that he will head to Iraq in February. Very scary but we support him. The military has done him good so far too. (he has only been a Marine a few months)

I will think some postive thoughts for your student.

Thoughts and prayers to all those who are in Iraq and who are going to Iraq and who is in active duty around the world. My sister announced last night (Christmas Eve) that her son (22) will be deployed in Iraq in June. :( We just have to be strong for them so they can be strong too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter