Another Free Dining question sorry...

General Panic

Mouseketeer
Hi
Looking at booking into an All Star next year with the free breakfast. Am i right in remembering someone mentioned that this is shown on your account as a quick service meal token and as such can be used to pay for example at meal at the Flame Tree or any other QS location , not just used for a "Breakfast"?

I've never done it myself but I've seen plenty of other people say that is the case!

Indeed I’ve too heard many people say in reality it’s a quick service credit, so far better value used as a meal than breakfast.

Agreeing with others. I haven't done but everything I've read is that its 1 QS credit

I was hoping to hear this is the case. It does though make the Moderates dining plan looks not such a great deal now in financial terms to what i had from it in the past. Now in effect just one meal and 2 snacks extra , albeit it in a much nicer resort of course :)
I do miss the Riverside , been 4 years since we could last afford to stay there :(

I was hoping to hear this is the case. It does though make the Moderates dining plan looks not such a great deal now in financial terms to what i had from it in the past. Now in effect just one meal and 2 snacks extra , albeit it in a much nicer resort of course :)
I do miss the Riverside , been 4 years since we could last afford to stay there :(
I get that but if you look at the upgrade price to QSDP I think you’d find the moderates don’t look so bad.

And the drinker - that's like $20 I think on top which you don't get on the breakfast plan. When I worked it out it was about $100 more to get the moderate once I factored in the additional $24 a day to upgrade but you get a slightly quieter resort

I asked about this only the other day as we have booked value for 2020 and got this response from Disney...

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney Travel Company International.

That is correct! It is essentially one Quick Service meal per night of your stay. You can use it at any Quick Service location, at any time of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter