Another happy Fairy Godmothers report

jodifla

WDW lover since 1972
I know there's always quite a bit of interest in Fairy Godmothers. Just used them last week for the second time for our 17-month-old son, and everything was great again. Our sitter showed up on time, (even a few minutes early) and she had a suitcase full of fun toys to win over our DS.

For kids too young for the babysitting clubs, it's a great way to get out for an adults-only evening.

Thanks for the update. We are going in Oct and thinking about using their services for my son who will be 19 months. How much time in advance do you need to book them? Is there anyone in particular you would recommend that I ask for?

Do you know where I can addition information about FG?

When my family goes this Nov, there will be 5 children and we would like to go to a nice adult dinner.

Fairy Godmothers (407) 969-9847 and toll free 877-611-4314. It's privately run by a woman who opened the business back when Disney opened. She's gotten older and has slowed down her business some, but she still has about two dozen sitters or so, from what I gather from the women who have sat for us. Most have them have been with the company for years. We've had Vivien and Marguerite, both wonderful.

They have a four hour minimum, with a transportation fee. It works out to $60 for the 4 hours. It's $12 an hour after that. I want to say that's for up to 4 children, but I'm not sure.

The first time I called two months out, and the second time, two weeks out to reserve.

Enjoy your evenings out!

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter