Another ID idea!

christibelle

Earning My Ears
At Walmart in the fishing department they have Fishing License Holders. They are only $.67. They are a heavy duty clear plastic envelope the size of a credit card. They also have a large safety pin attached. I printed out a credit card size ID for each of my kids on my computer (I just wrote the important info and taped on a small picture). I am going to either pin it to the inside of their shirt, or pin in to the inside of their fanny packs.

Another great use I thought of for these license holders is to hold on to our park tickets. I am going to pin them into my fanny pack to hold the tickets.

I also have the ID inside bracelets that I will use on my kids. My fear is that if someone does not know what these bracelets are, the information inside would be easy to overlook. So I thought another ID couldn't hurt. Oh well, what are mom's supposed to do? It's our job to worry!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter