Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

In Kentucky, high today was 86, but was very muggy. A/C is a wonderful thing.

So are you mixing the ice, liquor, and Nyquil? Sounds like a hefty cocktail you got going on there.

Oh and my condolences to you on Toby Tyler, you seem to be taking that rather hard.

In Kentucky, high today was 86, but was very muggy. A/C is a wonderful thing.

So are you mixing the ice, liquor, and Nyquil? Sounds like a hefty cocktail you got going on there.

Oh and my condolences to you on Toby Tyler, you seem to be taking that rather hard.

Thank you- I am taking his passing hard, and the NyQuil coladas help. ;)

24C and 28C with the humidity. Not too bad...yet. In two weeks or so we'll be into a month or two of temps of 33-35C and 45C with the humidity. I loathe summer. Give me a windchill warning any day..

99 degrees, 115 heat index.

How people lived here before air conditioning, ice, liquor stores, Toby Tyler movies on CD, cable tv, and NyQuil. . . I'll never know.

How's the weather where you live?

It dang sure wasn't quite that hot, but I'm over it already and we've only just begun.

3c with frost
I'm not happy.

Where In Australia do you live, would much rather your 3c with frost than our minus 7 with frost at 7 am, although the days have been quite nice. Trees don't know what is going on, they shed their leaves in the cold snap and gale force winds of the storms the other week and are now sprouting again in the nice day time temps....lol wish winter could be this nice all winter.

99 degrees, 115 heat index.

How people lived here before air conditioning, ice, liquor stores, Toby Tyler movies on CD, cable tv, and NyQuil. . . I'll never know.

How's the weather where you live?

You're the reason God made Oklahoma ZZZZZZZT.

What? What the bleep did I do to deserve that?

Boomer Sooner my rear. More like Bummer Swelter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!