another luggage question

spoiled_momma

Mouseketeer
I know that each person in your party can check in two bags but is there a limit to how many bags can be carried on. for example we will have our suitcases to check in but we will also have a bag with cameras and laptop and a bag of snacks and drinks (could this bag be cheched), and we will have a beach/poolbag with our beach toys(could this be checked), and the kids will have a backpack with there toys and games in it.... so is there a limit to the amout we can carry on?

thanks

and checked the rest. We are a family of 5 and we carried on laptops, backpacks full of kids stuff, my bag of plane stuff and never had a single problem. We werent given any hassle at all so I would imagine that you would be fine!

Heidi

Just remember that you may be carrying your bags for a while as your room may not be ready when you board. We used the smaller sized rolling cases so it was easier.

we didnt get to the port until almost 2 because we spent the morning at Animal Kingdom and then Yourride took us to the port and we left the Animal Kindgom Lodge about 12:30 so that wasnt an issue for us but I am sure that it would be for some! I knew we were going to go late so I didnt make the load lighter but I cant imagine my kids carrying those bags until our room was ready!
Thanks for pointing that out!
Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter