Another New Podcast Listener Here...

RutgersAlum

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to say that I, too, just got an iPod Nano for Christmas and have discovered the DisUnplugged over this holiday break. I've probably listened to about 5 back episodes already this week. I've even added Corey's new sig bars so I'm officially hooked...what am I going to do when I catch up and have to actually wait once a week for an episode?

Anyway, great podcast folks, can't imagine the work and love that goes into it, keep up the good work and a very happy and magical 2008 to you all!

Off to listen to a podcast from September now...:cool1:

Welcome :wave2: You'll find quite a few podsters representing all the Disney parks here :)

Welcome! Now just sit back and let the addiction carry you away! Laughing, giggling and occassionaly snorting along the way!

Welcome! Glad you're here, and, you're gonna have a blast listening to all the archives.... be prepared to laughout loud!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter