Another positive experience with the Fairy Godmothers!

disneymom3

<font color=green> I think I could adjust!! <br><f
We were in the World from 12/1 to 12/13 and had the FG come on 12/3 while DH and I went to the MVMCP alone. We had Vera as our sitter and she was great. We have a 6 yo who was excited about the idea when she found out the sitters usually bring new toys, a two year old who really doesn;t believe mommy and daddy should EVER leave and a one yo with typical one year old separation reactions--cries at first, then gets over it. We stayed for about 20 minutes or so after she arrived and then she loaded the little two into the stroller to take them off to the playground (We were at Vistana Villages) The 2 yo started to fuss and she said, "Oh no. We're not going to cry. Mommy and Daddy are going now and we are going to have a lovely time!" Well, he stopped whimpering and waved bye bye and off we all went.

They apparently stayed at the playground for over an hour, came back, she made dinner. Baby went off to bed like a dream, two year old gave her a little trouble but they read stories and sang songs and that was that.

We will definitley do this again. Next time we go down we plan to go to one of the CityWalk restaurants and leave the little ones at home.

Thanks for sharing your experience! The Fairy Godmothers really are wonderful with children. :)

We had a great experience with Fairy Godmothers as well (12/14). Our sitter was Marguerite (my DS called her Margo) and she was really terrific with the kids (15 mos. and 4 yrs old). They had spent the day at Magic Kingdom and were exhausted (though were thinking of going out for ice cream). Marguerite brought a small suitcase of toys, which they began playing with before we were even out the door. As I was leaving, I turned to DS and asked, "How about a kiss?" and he cheerfully said, "O.K.", got up from the toys and walked over to the babysitter and kissed HER!" LOL :rolleyes:

When we got home, both boys were sound asleep. Marguerite was terrific and I wouldn't hesitate to call and ask for her again. (DH and I had a wonderful evening at Artist Point. :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter