Another Reason I've Got To Make This Cruise Special For My Troop

Girls Scout Leader

<font color="red">Brave And Fearless Leader Willin
You may remember me mentioning that last year my girls did the legwork and paperwork to make me "Leader of the Year" for our area. So special, because there is often a learder nominated for this every year, it has never been done strickley from the girls themselves.

So last night while all the rest of the leaders were being presented with flowers, plants, whatever as appreciations for being a leader, my troop waited til the very end to go up and ask for the microphone. Oh boy, everyone laughted because you never know what to expect form these bold, ambitious girls. So they each spoke about what is special about Girl Scouting and having a valuable leader. Then they told about whenever I get frustrated at them for getting rabunctous in the meetings, I told them if they didn't cut it out I would beat them with a stick. (by now I'm ready to crawl under my chair because everyone was chuckling, knowing that I probabally did say that, but in fun. )

So what do I get presented with? A stick. They each signed it and added little messages.

Now everyone is clearing out of the hall and all these leaders have boquest of flowers, balloons, and what do I have?

My stick.

But I like my stick better than a dozen roses.

So see why I am trying so hard to make this a cool trip? Because they are so special.!!!!!

I'd take the stick any day! What an inspiring story....you've obviously made a difference in the lives of those girls. I admire you. It takes a special person to do that.

Michelle

What an inventive, appreciative group of young ladies! I would have walked out holding my stick up high! I also would have had tears running down my face!

No more convincing needed.... you ALL deserve a special cruise! :Pinkbounc :jester: :Pinkbounc :jester: :Pinkbounc :jester:

My girls arre VERY special. And they joked that they made the stick no longer than my suitcase is so I could take it along if I thought I needed to! So if you see someone wandering around with a stick.....it's me!!!!

Which date is the cruise are you going on? Is it the 7 day? Just looked at your ticker and realized your at about the same time as us.

When those plants and flowers doe and are thrown in the rash you will still have your stick. Sounds neat. Wish my girsl had had you as a leader.

Sorry...no 7 day. 5 days at WDW followed by 3 night on the Wonder.

Wish we could meet up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter