Another scrapbooking party.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi :wave2: This week I will be going to my 4th Close To My Heart stamping party, at sister inlaws, another dis member. When does the new cataloge come out? I keep looking through the spring one and get more buying ideas.

They come out quarterly, or every 3 months. I don't know the exact date, but it should be around the first of April.

Have you seen this months promo? I am going to my first party this Wed ( I already own some of their stamp sets but this is my first party) and I was told that with every $52 CDN purchase you get one stamp set free! This is up to $30.50! I can't wait. Plus I got my tax refund today! :woohoo:

Close To My Heart has three catalogs a year. I believe they are out:

January 1
May 1
September 1

The company just started doing this last fall, so your consultant should have the Autumn/Winter 2005 catalog for you to look through. I think that all but four stamp sets and a handful of papers is still available to purchase. Also, since the company just went to the thrice annual catalog, a bunch of stuff from the 2004-2005 catalog is still open to purchase. Many consultants refer to the 2004-2005 catalog as "Big Bertha" as that was the last catalog that contained all merchandise in one book.

It is an AWESOME company, and I've found the consultants to be very knowledgeable about stamping and scrapbooking. Have you purchased any of the My Accents? Personally, I put off ordering them until I was at a show that demo'd them, and I now have them in every color! :)

Also, like Limmer said, in March you can place a $52 order and recieve ANY stamp set free - even the bigger sets! Can't go wrong with that!

Have fun at your party!

Hey I just remembered. When there is two parties booked from your party, I get some free stamps. And thats me. :banana: So On Wednesday night I hope I will get some good stamps.

Hi
I'm a canadian consultant. The consultants should begin receiving their new catalogues in early April and they become available to customers on May 1st.
Be sure to take advantage of that sale everyone mentioned. I don't think we'll see anything like it again!!
I have 15 free sets of acrylix coming for my customers!!
Lydia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter