• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another successful solo trip!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Just back from my 6th solo trip. I think I'm finally getting comfortable with sit down solo dining. Chefs de France, with a window table, is still my favorite for sit down solo dining. Stayed 1 night at BWV, then 5 nites at BCV. Those studios are perfect for solo trips. Like your own little apartment. Did 3 parks, all but MGM. Did CP Pkg, eating at Rose & Crown (loved their pan-seared salmon), also ate at Pure & Simple, French Pastry Shop, Pizzafari, B&C. I'd be happy to answer questions re solo trips.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. Aren't those DVC studios wonderful for a single person? I love having the refrigerator, coffee pot and microwave.

It's great to hear your solo trip was a good one! I'm still a little nervous about going solo for the first time this January, so every time I hear someone has gotten back from a good solo trip, it makes me feel a bit more at ease. :)

BTW, one of my best friends from college is from Harlingen. I've been there a couple times myself, the last time for my friend's wedding. I love Texas!

Hey Simba's Mom!

Thank you so much for posting your experiences. I am determined to attend Member Homecoming and I am quite nervous too about going it alone. This will be my first solo trip and I will be without Dh and 2 DS's. I know I will miss them, but I also know they will not be able to keep up with the activities so Im sparing them
:tongue:

Also thank you for pointing out this board as just the little reading I've done so far has been really helpful!

Originally posted by Armadillo4
It's great to hear your solo trip was a good one! I'm still a little nervous about going solo for the first time this January, so every time I hear someone has gotten back from a good solo trip, it makes me feel a bit more at ease. :)
I sincerely think you will have a very hard time finding a vacation destination anywhere else in the world that is as solo friendly as WDW! Have a wonderful trip!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter