Another trip in the making :)

luulu1999

DIS Veteran
Sooo excited, we are planning another California/Disneyland trip for next summer!!!!!!! This will be our 4th trip, and my kiddos have started picking up cans to save for the next year!! I am soo hoping to be able to do more things like maybe WoC dessert or F! Dinner we never get to do any of that

So with that..we have stayed at Clarion, Park Vue, and Stanford so far, really liked Park Vue and Stanford (except the waiting on the bus) but also looking into other choices not crazy expensive, I like the new Homewood but would like some opinions, there is 4 of us 2 adults 2 kids that will be 9 and 10 then and they like bunk beds

I have a question....is FPs connected between parks now???!!! I seen in someones report that they are and wanted to check

Sooo excited, we are planning another California/Disneyland trip for next summer!!!!!!! This will be our 4th trip, and my kiddos have started picking up cans to save for the next year!! I am soo hoping to be able to do more things like maybe WoC dessert or F! Dinner we never get to do any of that

So with that..we have stayed at Clarion, Park Vue, and Stanford so far, really liked Park Vue and Stanford (except the waiting on the bus) but also looking into other choices not crazy expensive, I like the new Homewood but would like some opinions, there is 4 of us 2 adults 2 kids that will be 9 and 10 then and they like bunk beds

I usually choose the cheapest - and safe - place on the ART route for our DLR vacations. If I can get our room for $70 or 80 a night it means that much more to experience (as an upcharge) in the parks. I scour the Internet to find a deal and read a ton of reviews to make sure we can sleep and not come away with bug bites.

I would check getawaytoday.com they usually have resonable rates with 3rd and 4th night free deals and check for hotels with a free breakfast for extra savings.

I would check getawaytoday.com they usually have resonable rates with 3rd and 4th night free deals and check for hotels with a free breakfast for extra savings.
I have used getawaytoday.com several times, and i am impatiently waiting for their stuff for next summer to come out lol I wish you could get park vue inn on there cuz im really thinking being right across the street is awesome

I have used getawaytoday.com several times, and i am impatiently waiting for their stuff for next summer to come out lol I wish you could get park vue inn on there cuz im really thinking being right across the street is awesome

Call Park Vue directly and ask for their returning guest rate!

I use them a lot too. I also check the hotel directly to see if I can get a better deal but most of the time I can't. I have AAA and an AP so, I check for these rates as well. GAT usually has free breakfast, parking/report fees excluded and a free shuttle so, I end up booking through them. Too bad they didn't have a rewards program because I would sure be racking up the rewards with them. lol

I usually choose the cheapest - and safe - place on the ART route for our DLR vacations. If I can get our room for $70 or 80 a night it means that much more to experience (as an upcharge) in the parks. I scour the Internet to find a deal and read a ton of reviews to make sure we can sleep and not come away with bug bites.
I also read tons of reviews. We have to have a good hotel that is at a good rate. :flower:

Call Park Vue directly and ask for their returning guest rate!
I am actually thinking about using getawaytoday.com for everythning this trip just cuz they have a layaway plan and i can pay for our room and all over the next year :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter