Another year, another lady surgery Update pg3

lovemygoofy

DIS Veteran
I'm broken hearted and honestly devastated. I have to have another lady surgery. I'm over all of this and I don't even know what to do at this point but just cry.

I had my hysterectomy in December and have one ovary and not even a full ovary at that! Now here I am not even 10 months later and I have another 8.8cm mass on my ovary and a 4cm mass growing where I have no ovary! I'm such a badass it seems that I'm going to try to grow another ovary (not really)

Am I doomed to continue to go through this? I had a few months of feeling great and then back to feeling poorly and now back to more surgery. What was the point of the hysterectomy if I'm going through all this now again?

Thanks for listening.

I'm broken hearted and honestly devastated. I have to have another lady surgery. I'm over all of this and I don't even know what to do at this point but just cry.

I had my hysterectomy in December and have one ovary and not even a full ovary at that! Now here I am not even 10 months later and I have another 8.8cm mass on my ovary and a 4cm mass growing where I have no ovary! I'm such a badass it seems that I'm going to try to grow another ovary (not really)

Am I doomed to continue to go through this? I had a few months of feeling great and then back to feeling poorly and now back to more surgery. What was the point of the hysterectomy if I'm going through all this now again?

Thanks for listening.
You might want to ask your doctor about trying bioidentical progesterone therapy (not a synthetic progestin or estradiol), which is protective against ovarian cancer.

So sorry to hear this Tina. Will be sending you prayers and strength to get through this. You have already proven to be such a strong person , you will overcome this and come out of it better than ever. God Bless

I’m sorry to hear this. I had my surgery 2 months ago and if I found out i was still having issues I’d feel exactly like you.

So sorry to hear that. Not fun to go through and then to go through more is not expected.
:hug:

I'm so sorry, Tina. Hope your next surgery will be the final one needed. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts