Antics in Indiana Jones queue

eatntae

Mouseketeer
My girlfriend and I paid a visit to our second home yesterday, and had a new experience while making our way through the tunnels in the Indiana Jones line. While we were walking from the area where the FP line and stand-by meet to the line inside the caves, we heard a hissing sound as we passed a corner. I wondered what it was, and from the corner of my eye I saw something moving. It startled me, and scared the hell out of my girlfriend. When I turned to actually look, it was a CM (I'm pretty sure it was: I didn't ask, but he was wearing the usual INDY CM outfit with his white shirt and hat). It was obvious he was hiding, since he was totally tucked away into the corner. We'd never seen or even heard about this before, and since he gave me a good shock, I walked over and shook his hands in congratulations for surprising us. I actually thought it was pretty funny, and I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else.

Ha, that's pretty good. Alas, I've never had the pleasure of being hissed at.

OMG, I'm sure I would have disgraced myself and needed a change of clothes...
Me: :scared1: DH: :lmao:

LOL Thanks for the warning! I will make sure to use the washroom before I head to that ride. :rotfl:

hahaha, that's funny. I probably would have screamed! Thats never happened to me before and lucky for that CM it hasn't happened to my mom neither because if they did that to my mom she would have hit them SO hard, thats just her reaction when she get scared :rotfl:

Hahaha cute story! :laughing: I would've been embarassed if that happend to me! lol!

In high school I remember it was late and I guess the CM's for Jungle Cruise were bored. One of my friends was walking in front of me and just as she was about to step under the entrance to the ride, this medium-sized rubber tarantula dropped from the ceiling in front of her face! She screamed and was so startled and the CM's were laughing. It was funny and she was a good sport. :) They rigged the tarantula to a piece of rope.

eatmypixiedust said:
Hahaha cute story! :laughing: I would've been embarassed if that happend to me! lol!

In high school I remember it was late and I guess the CM's for Jungle Cruise were bored. One of my friends was walking in front of me and just as she was about to step under the entrance to the ride, this medium-sized rubber tarantula dropped from the ceiling in front of her face! She screamed and was so startled and the CM's were laughing. It was funny and she was a good sport. :) They rigged the tarantula to a piece of rope.

OMG I would have had a heart attack and started screaming, probably crying too. I have a fear of those things, alive or fluffed!
Its good your friend was a good sport about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter