Any Availability To Book 2018 Yet?

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
I'm trying to book our first DL trip for 2018 at the Disneyland Hotel but can't see anything available yet on the website. Are packages available to book yet? Would I have better luck calling directly? Isn't it kinda strange that I can't book 2018 on-line yet?

The 2018 packages probably won't be out until late August, early September. You could call and book the hotel only for now.

We've been able to book packages in early July for the following year. I'd start checking for 2018 packages in late June.

A long time ago, the packages came out in July, but for the past couple of years, online booking hasn't gone up until August if I remember correctly.

Getawaytoday.com said yesterday they expect disney and most area hotels to open in the next 2 to 3 weeks

are the rates low when you book that far out? probably looking at a good neighbor...in sept 2018

are the rates low when you book that far out? probably looking at a good neighbor...in sept 2018
I dont really think so the best part is being able to make payments longer if you go that route and you lock in this years ticket prices if there is another increase next year :)

So this is not unusual that nothing is available yet?

2018 is suppose to be released tomorrow for WDW. I believe it's the same for Disneyland.

But it hasn't. Usually we can book our WDW trips well over a year in advance. Wonder why this year is different.

But it hasn't. Usually we can book our WDW trips well over a year in advance. Wonder why this year is different.
I had also seen somewhere else where wdw would be avail today, dl you dont really need as much time to book though, ill keep checking getawaytoday.com they have a few hotels avail but not tickets and def not all hotels

Disneyland typically releases a month or so after WDW. I believe mid to late July is when I've been able to start booking for the following year in the past. (Watch now it will release tomorrow...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter