Any benefit to becoming a DC member?

TJ_Canuck

Earning My Ears
I have been reading about discounts for DC members. Is it still beneficial if I have already booked my flights and plan to stay offsite?

If so, how does one become a DC member?

Thanks

I only just became a member but you can check out the Disney.com site and see all the benefits.

I joined 'cause I'm planning on visiting Disney a few times next year and therefore, want to buy an annual pass. Once I get my card I'll let you know if Disney allows any sort of discount after the fact of booking with them.

I've seen the magazine and it has good info (although Canadian usually get theirs late), also 10% off at Disney Store.

I got my membership at at the renewal price thanks to Mousesavers.

Scratch
:smooth:

I used it for the following: numerous toll free phone calls for resort reservations & priority seatings, discount on 4 adult hopper passes at the Disney Store as well as restaurant & store discounts. All combined, it definitely saved me $$ (especially the long distance savings - I did a lot of calling) but unless you can use it to the max, when you convert it to CA$, it probably won't save you much, if anything (seeing as though you won't be using it for calls for reservations or getting the DC resort discount prices). I paid $51.88 CA (with a $10 US discount on the membership price).

Hope that helps.

You can also use it for a 10% discount in some Downtown Disney stores like World of Disney or Pooh Corner ... and there are discounts on park hoppers/annual passes

Check out http://www.disneyclub.com for more information.

Mousesavers.com sometimes has discount codes or if you have the Entertainment book there's a 20% discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter